Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love Thy Mount will be launching again on March, 1st!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well all i can think about is. Why are we always so loyal. we are always hoping it will get better. then suddenly we get nice events for soul and mount. Free players have finaly a change to do something. now the hard cashers spended alot of money in the game the last month. for Mount whip recharge event. Because everyone was hoping and thinking we would have the same event as the month before with a event piece in the Love thy Mount event. Im pretty sure if we would know early about the Love thy mount alot of people wouldnt have recharged for the Mount whip recharge event. Wartune have to start thinking about there Loyal members. before alot of people will think its getting worse and suddenly quit playing . We are not getting alot of help. we never know the events on time. when R2 Already know the events a week before. All i want to say is. Start thinking about the people who still play. Giving some stuff with events away shouldnt be a problem. it wasnt a problem for 2 months. Maybe for the bank accounts of the dev.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetzdawg View Post
      .....Rather than having one turn maybe you could have different turn ins like the event items turn in so that we have a choice what we get. For example use 5 whips to 1 whip, 5 soul crystals, and 1 of the following: Skele Key, Mahra or Sepulcrum..........

Echoing what I said before

Comment

• R2 Is able to change items ingame. So is Aeriagames able to run weekly events on forum and add stuff ingame to the winners.
        Originally posted by MarkJustice View Post
        That didnt answer my question 100%. I Just want to know can you guys change anything in events or change anything except bugs? If not just tell us who to complain to and it shall be done

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          PC didn't develop Wartune, 7Road did. PC and R2 are part of a partnership to publish Wartune in English. Under that partnership, R2 doesn't have much control. In licensed games, such as this, it's not just the publisher who gets to set prices. The devs have a lot of input there.

I wouldn't be allowed to say there's no Elite Club on R2 if there was one, the community would surely lynch me for it, and I know anyone who was in it would certainly be right behind me to point out the lie. There have been times when I've been misinformed and passed along incorrect information, but not once in my 2 years as a moderator of this forum have I ever lied. Anyone who knows me or has come to me for help knows I go above and beyond what a moderator's job description is to help players.

Anyway, back on the topic here. What reasonable changes would you guys suggest for this event?
          First of all, we are getting about 25% extra whips from this event, so thats not too bad actually

However, a lot of people do not need keys, especially people who cash or play intensively, bcs they are prolly doing lvl 70 dungeons. Giving 1 chocolate per 5 whips? I think that is a bit too much (I would get about 2,500 chocolates, not that I would mind...) so maybe 25 whips give 5 whips, 25 SC and 1 Choc...

Comment

• Originally posted by abstrusee View Post
            R2 Is able to change items ingame. So is Aeriagames able to run weekly events on forum and add stuff ingame to the winners.
            Yeah but i think thats their own events no? i want to know about official events like this
            Name: MarkJustice
            Class: Knight
            Guild: WarDragons
            Level: 70
            Battle Rating: 90k (still in progress)
            Cashing Status: Small casher (only vip and some balens)
            Vip: lvl8
            Hates: Damn mages

FOR THE GLORY OF NOOBS!

Comment

• 20 whips for 1 choco still looks nice but like if u care hehehehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by ReallyGuy12 View Post
                First of all, we are getting about 25% extra whips from this event, so thats not too bad actually

However, a lot of people do not need keys, especially people who cash or play intensively, bcs they are prolly doing lvl 70 dungeons. Giving 1 chocolate per 5 whips? I think that is a bit too much (I would get about 2,500 chocolates, not that I would mind...) so maybe 25 whips give 5 whips, 25 SC and 1 Choc...
                I thought about changing events like: mahra and stuff ask for normal ammount of choco but wings and ''casher stuff'' that we are not supposed to get for ''free'' make it 2000 choco. So everyone win. Players would be happy with mount/sc events that will atleast earn them mahra and some clothes maybe.^^

(And yeah if some1 can actually get those 2000 chocolate/whatever then he really deserved the wings/whatever)

FOR THE GLORY OF NOOBS!

Comment

• No choclates with the soul crystal event meant I didn't buy soul crystal packs, now no chocolates with the mount training event means there is no reason to buy training packs.

Did the Einstien who made this change think of this ?.

If you don't give main event rewards (ie: chocolates or whatever it may be) with soul crystal, mount training or gem synth events there is little reason to buy the packs.

Talk about lack of foresight.

PS: And it does not have to be alot either, one chocolate for every 25 or 50 whips used would have been reasonable.

Just enough to tease and tempt some to spend on packs to get a main event reward would be far wiser in the long run than the nothing that your going with now.
                  Last edited by Firaxis; 02-28-2014, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• No chocolate? You serious R2?

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      Anyway, back on the topic here. What reasonable changes would you guys suggest for this event?
                      kyanite , mahra , fate ...

Comment

• Originally posted by ViciousIvy View Post
                        kyanite , mahra , fate ...
                        chocolate XD

FOR THE GLORY OF NOOBS!

Comment

• why you listen to 1 player( graig stern) ,, just not fair to all.. and yes I spend money here ( foolish me0 ,but why let 1 player influence all that play and don't say it is not so we all read his post.. so wth.. no I meant WTH?

Comment

• Imma post again just to point this out. (Cause its obvious)

Made a lot of people upset with this event. Mostly because they get no chocolate. I would be mindful of this r2 as the majority of your players are light to moderate cashers and free players. It would be wise to always keep in mind that the small many smaller transactions are most likely the ones that keep this game going and the company. The free players a friends who play and many of the so called "free" players are the light cashers who recharge here or there.

Besides players have a relationship. Heavy Cashers rule the game. Those guys need lower characters to feel superior. It makes them. Higher players are a goal for free players to catch and so on.

You all listened on once. Might want to do it again. Might the some work but if Cashers want to complain, let them get a few extras. Give them some gems or something.

Comment

• Just my opinion on this as a player who have been offline few months. I would say this event itself is good if replacing key,but once unlimited one events gave actually also event reward you have been waiting that next unlimited will be same. Back then when soul event was you were able to tell that this mount even is probably 90% or 80% chance same if being player here longer time and now all people who doesn't need anymore skeleton keys are complaining. Also people whit good stables or those who stored are complaining since chance for easy mahra/clothing/wings is out of picture. thought personally i'm happy how it's giving out actually pretty well mount whips and soul crystals since needing those more as event reward. Thought chocolate would have been nice add for upgrading also,but whip giving rate is one of the best so far and soul crystals top of that what i have seen so far whit around 8 months of playing(didn't count time while away) on r2 and on other wartune around as long before coming here due to having european version
                              League of angels Rain s114
                              Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
                              sense of sanity comes from insanity.
                              chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkJustice View Post
                                chocolate XD
                                too late for that if you ask me ..

Comment

Working...
                                X