Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love Thy Mount will be launching again on March, 1st!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, really? You got Reindeer FREE in december event if you did your cata/dungeon blitzes, you got Frost Lion FREE in december event if you collected ~4500 soul crystals, you were able to get Golden Impala and Ancient Dragon FREE in january and february. Now you complain because for once you can't get the best reward for free? When it's not even a mount?

Yeah, the whip event isn't great, but it's still 20% return on each trained whip, as you get one back for every 5 trained and you also get the same number of soul crystals as whips trained, and you get the stats increase from the trainings themselves. So while not being great, as long as there is 20% return on whips and some SCs as rewards, the event is far from crappy.
    Whiners gotta whine...

Comment

• Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
      Guys, really? You got Reindeer FREE in december event if you did your cata/dungeon blitzes, you got Frost Lion FREE in december event if you collected ~4500 soul crystals, you were able to get Golden Impala and Ancient Dragon FREE in january and february. Now you complain because for once you can't get the best reward for free? When it's not even a mount?

Yeah, the whip event isn't great, but it's still 20% return on each trained whip, as you get one back for every 5 trained and you also get the same number of soul crystals as whips trained, and you get the stats increase from the trainings themselves. So while not being great, as long as there is 20% return on whips and some SCs as rewards, the event is far from crappy.
      cashers always get something more with boxes.. more mahras/insignias and so on.. (and best event item also)
      also there are some mounts for only balens (hot sale, like griffin) and further mystery shop can bring more mounts.. and so on..

so stop being *** selfish and see the truths that u guys already being much more stronger than all non-payers, even thou they get some free stuff..

Comment

• wel i aint gonna complain about event really, just fix ur game cuz i get more lagg more dc with every update u trow out there, fix ur prices u do realize more and more ppl switching to ******** right??

there we have auction house where we can earn unbound balen a gift system so u can help ur frends and its about 30 to 70% cheaper than on r2 servers.

i my self have stopd paying you guys and am less active now cuz i am playing there now and i can recomend it to all who are fedd up with the pricing of r2.
        ♥♥♥Love you♥♥♥

Comment

• Originally posted by szepfiu88 View Post
          lol 800 comments and not a single response from gm....nice game...keep up the good work game masters and you will be alone in this game
          yeppp..

Comment

• Originally posted by c1h4d View Post
            cashers always get something more with boxes.. more mahras/insignias and so on.. (and best event item also)
            also there are some mounts for only balens (hot sale, like griffin) and further mystery shop can bring more mounts.. and so on..

so stop being *** selfish and see the truths that u guys already being much more stronger than all non-payers, even thou they get some free stuff..
            What has that to do with being selfish? I point out to you that in 4 of the last 5 events you got the best reward without problems and that only in 1 of the last 5 events (the current one) you did not. It's not like in the past you always got the best reward for free, you usually didn't get the +30 mounts for free in events, like Razor Dragon or Sura's War Elephant. So the event philosophy hasn't changed. Irrespective of the fact that it would be kind of weird anyway in this event to go for the wings instead of mahra/sepulcrum with event items, non-casher and casher alike.

It is kinda ironic to whine that you don't get all the best rewards immediately as a non-casher in a P2W game. As always - and as it has also ever been in the past in Wartune - you will get the items later, when they are already old and go for a cheaper exchange price in events. That's not gonna change and that's the same in every P2W game, so if that is what upsets you, it's probably better to play Monopoly or Risk.
            Whiners gotta whine...

Comment

• I reading about this month event on watrune.tk ,, and its saying only about love thy mount event, nothing about sc event,,is it secret or will not be this month sc event? , + 480 card for dark sylph,,this gona be only posible if they give us sc event, and wana ask about gem event, is it each 2 month or what... thx,,, any answer will be good

Comment

• Originally posted by m4rin View Post
                I reading about this month event on watrune.tk ,, and its saying only about love thy mount event, nothing about sc event,,is it secret or will not be this month sc event? , + 480 card for dark sylph,,this gona be only posible if they give us sc event, and wana ask about gem event, is it each 2 month or what... thx,,, any answer will be good
                they are probably gonna add sc event but there is a chance that there wont be Lucky Clover (event currency) in exchange but we all wait and see ^^
                Name: MarkJustice
                Class: Knight
                Guild: WarDragons
                Level: 70
                Battle Rating: 90k (still in progress)
                Cashing Status: Small casher (only vip and some balens)
                Vip: lvl8
                Hates: Damn mages

FOR THE GLORY OF NOOBS!

Comment

• wew thanks for these event i almost reach lvl 3 just one bar left :3 we still lucky we have event like that and player keep winning like a children pff -.-

Comment

• Hey gm
                    without free player your game gonna down..
                    With those event that realy dont give a chance for free player to get what they has spended all days
                    so many players complain about your new unlimited event reward
                    think it over gm if you wont to see many of players stop playing just because of so much lag + boring event !

Nb: Many of balens user play the game and got fun because they can get more better then free player
                    so if no more free players playing, do you think they are balens user gonna play like usual ?? Think it !

Comment

• Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
                      What has that to do with being selfish? I point out to you that in 4 of the last 5 events you got the best reward without problems and that only in 1 of the last 5 events (the current one) you did not. It's not like in the past you always got the best reward for free, you usually didn't get the +30 mounts for free in events, like Razor Dragon or Sura's War Elephant. So the event philosophy hasn't changed. Irrespective of the fact that it would be kind of weird anyway in this event to go for the wings instead of mahra/sepulcrum with event items, non-casher and casher alike.

It is kinda ironic to whine that you don't get all the best rewards immediately as a non-casher in a P2W game. As always - and as it has also ever been in the past in Wartune - you will get the items later, when they are already old and go for a cheaper exchange price in events. That's not gonna change and that's the same in every P2W game, so if that is what upsets you, it's probably better to play Monopoly or Risk.
                      in this *** game when we *** get the items later tell me u idiot??

1231231 mounts u *** selfish bastard cashers got all mounts, + mystery shop mounts + hot sale mounts + balen boxes and so on
                      so *** u talking about

Comment

• and not ur business if people goes for wings or mahras, but this is certain cashers will get more anyway^^

also who knows how will be following events..
                        if goes like this.. at last cashers will have 3-4 times of our br..
                        ok be happy with that and play without non-cashers..

3v3 // 4v4 // 5v5 guild battles u can do with all op crazy cashers..

Comment

• i play wartune but wht is mount? i hv no idea.can u plz help me wht it is & how to train?

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyPrincess View Post
                            i play wartune but wht is mount? i hv no idea.can u plz help me wht it is & how to train?
                            its your horse (you get it at lvl 40)
                            Name: MarkJustice
                            Class: Knight
                            Guild: WarDragons
                            Level: 70
                            Battle Rating: 90k (still in progress)
                            Cashing Status: Small casher (only vip and some balens)
                            Vip: lvl8
                            Hates: Damn mages

FOR THE GLORY OF NOOBS!

Comment

• dadadang it

Comment

• How???

no change?

Comment

Working...
                                X