Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Love Thy Mount will be launching again on March, 1st!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• costeavali. The FM has nothing to do about the game... The R2 development team is making miss take after miss take...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkleod View Post
      costeavali. The FM has nothing to do about the game... The R2 development team is making miss take after miss take...
      How come **** dont make such mistakes while R2 keep making one after other

Comment

• Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
        How come **** dont make such mistakes while R2 keep making one after other
        **** is a different version

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
          **** is a different version
          The point is some ppl say "publishers dont have power to change events" , while **** show the fact each publishers can pick how to do events or price Shop items

Comment

• Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
            The point is some ppl say "publishers dont have power to change events" , while **** show the fact each publishers can pick how to do events or price Shop items
            dont think so i heard r2games gets the content from proficient city

Comment

• i dont know, but they have more iq then gready r2

Comment

• 1 example : 1 crypt key cost 18 balens, or to extand one slot from inventory cost 10 balens not 95

Comment

• Okay, let's look at this from a logical standpoint and see if I can get more than a "players hate it" to send up the chain.

This is the 5th Love Thy Mount. Unless it was known as another name, then the first event started in September.

September's event was once a day, was for 20 trains and 100 trains, gave 1 and 5 event items.
                  October's event was a repeat of September's.
                  December's event was a flat 5 trains, unlimited, gave 1 event item per collection.
                  Jan 31/Feb 2's event was a repeat of December's.
                  March's event is a flat 5 trains, unlimited, no event item.

Okay, so given that this month there's no event item, can I say that's what everyone is upset about? I can certainly understand why that would be, but I can also see a serious flaw with how the event was structured in Dec and Jan. Perhaps after the feedback posted in this thread, they will find a suitable common ground for future Love Thy Mount events. Maybe they could go back to September's version, with unlimited attempts?
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    Okay, let's look at this from a logical standpoint and see if I can get more than a "players hate it" to send up the chain.

This is the 5th Love Thy Mount. Unless it was known as another name, then the first event started in September.

September's event was once a day, was for 20 trains and 100 trains, gave 1 and 5 event items.
                    December's event was a flat 5 trains, unlimited, gave 1 event item per collection.

Okay, so given that this month there's no event item, can I say that's what everyone is upset about? I can certainly understand why that would be, but I can also see a serious flaw with how the event was structured in Dec and Jan. Perhaps after the feedback posted in this thread, they will find a suitable common ground for future Love Thy Mount events. Maybe they could go back to September's version, with unlimited attempts?

How about soul crista event wo still dont give event item ? i wonder if now i march the SC event will give event item coz now in febrary 0 like wips

Comment

• well even septembers is better then this months atleast we got some event items

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        Okay, let's look at this from a logical standpoint and see if I can get more than a "players hate it" to send up the chain.

i think ppl dont mind paying more than 5 whips per event item if the event is unlimited , i wouldnt mind paying 20 whips per event item but it being unlimited

Comment

• u dont understend? why we gonna trade whips for keyes? we are lvl 70 where the summons in lvl 70 mp? it dont even gonna happen in lvl 80 mp so sks for? did u are trying to make us looks like dumb? if yess then u are wrong we are not stupids and we dont need sks u can get them all for u we need maharas or something to work on char... sks? we can raise br with sks? non cashers gonna get better in wish way? and low lvl br will grow with? men dont make us looks like fools really... soul crystals? we used 4k to get 200 whips +/- now we use 2k of whips to get 2400 soul crystals back men it dont even lvl up soul engravment frome lvl 35 up
                          Last edited by â„¢MystiQ; 02-28-2014, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• plss keep this event for next month... i really hope no more free event in the future

Comment

• The sad part was big spender event , and ppl think there will be something good in the end - or have kyanite/chocolate or not have MW event at all.
                              But really dont get not event event logic

Comment

• Originally posted by xArwenx View Post
                                How about soul crista event wo still dont give event item ? i wonder if now i march the SC event will give event item coz now in febrary 0 like wips
                                Let's keep this to the Love Thy Mount event and tackle the Soul Crystal event in a Soul Crystal event thread.
                                Originally posted by â„¢MystiQ View Post
                                u dont understend? why we gonna trade whips for keyes? we are lvl 70 where the summons in lvl 70 mp? it dont even gonna happen in lvl 80 mp so sks for? did u are trying to make us looks like dumb? if yess then u are wrong we are not stupids and we dont need sks u can get them all for u we need maharas or something to work on char... sks? we can raise br with sks? non cashers gonna get better in eish way? and low lvl br will grow with? men dont make us looks like fools really... soul crystals? we used 4k to get 200 whips +/- now we use 2k of whips to get 2400 soul crystals back men it dont even lvl up soul engravment frome lvl 35 up
                                Not trying to make anyone look dumb. Not all. What I'm trying to do is get feedback that can actually be used. In order to do that, I need the facts of the situation regarding only this situation.

While R2 does not design the events and they have no control over the rewards given in the events, they can still pass along feedback and strong recommendations. If it's not working here, there's no way it's working on the other platforms that are running the same exact event. R2's Wartune community is larger than most versions, so, let's work together to give them the sort of acceptable feedback they can send along.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X