Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S425
    • Kabam: S1 – S71
    • Armor Games: S1 – S7

Description: Increase your devotion to 50 to receive the following items:
    • 50,000 Gold,
    • 20,000 Daru,
    • Soul Crystal x2

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.

is it me or do you make events lamer by the month? 2 sc for 50 devo and u call this an EVENT? along with the mount whips you are just gonna make everyone quit 99% sooner than they should, wake the **** up and give something usefull. I dont want to think about playing a whole month for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
      is it me or do you make events lamer by the month? 2 sc for 50 devo and u call this an EVENT? along with the mount whips you are just gonna make everyone quit 99% sooner than they should, wake the **** up and give something usefull. I dont want to think about playing a whole month for nothing.
      ***?...making up events just to take up the days?

Comment

it's ok for me..if only get 2 soul crystal

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
          Actually it'll benefit them if everyone quit. Then they can pull out their manpower from WT and assign them into a new game with more whales who spend during early start up to get ahead of non-cashers which will definitely boost their sales revenue more than had they continue working on WT. If you had seen the vid of R2's CEO making a presentation on the Chinese business model for gaming where by a game is setup to make ppl spend during the early stages and quickly get bored and quit. They already know customer retention in using such model is almost nil and by releasing more and more servers, they keep more n more whales joining the new servers to spend and give them more $$$. Anyway I'm too lazy to type out the rest of the presentation but I'm sure you guys get the gist of it. Just google to find it and see for yourself.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

better to give 20 soul crystal

Comment

GM ..pls put new even in s426 ..the chocolate event are not working even,cant get even 1 choco.. many player are talk about why no new even ??

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                Actually it'll benefit them if everyone quit. Then they can pull out their manpower from WT and assign them into a new game with more whales who spend during early start up to get ahead of non-cashers which will definitely boost their sales revenue more than had they continue working on WT. If you had seen the vid of R2's CEO making a presentation on the Chinese business model for gaming where by a game is setup to make ppl spend during the early stages and quickly get bored and quit. They already know customer retention in using such model is almost nil and by releasing more and more servers, they keep more n more whales joining the new servers to spend and give them more $$$. Anyway I'm too lazy to type out the rest of the presentation but I'm sure you guys get the gist of it. Just google to find it and see for yourself.

There is another factor though and thats losing a huge player base that they have already got. Most players wont play another game by r2 after this one.

Comment

wow last mount was for 100 dev also, you realy reduce events rewrds and event them self

Comment

HAHA sometimes im so tired playing it always do nothing
                    S245: Warrior
                    Name: Free
                    Guild: OutCast
                    Sylph: Blue Gaia

Comment

This game was fun and was the best but the events make it more lamer day by day. damm.
                      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

hey free 2 soul crystals with 50 devotion then u get 2 more with 80 devotion...
                        why complain? -__-
                        if you want more soul crystals then go do circuit quests
                        I think you players are getting a little greedy or what, do you want 100 soul crystals sfor 50 devotion that a lv 40 can get in less than 20 mins?
                        IGN: Frenzone
                        PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL )
                        LEVEL: 67
                        BATTLE RATING: 113k
                        CLASS TYPE: EWD MAGE

Comment

2 soul crystals OMG THAT IS TO MUCH

Comment

You ppl really want me to believe that u will give this if u r not giving me recharge bonus for 2000 balens despite repeated reminders ticket no.47461 u r not refunding my 300 balens that i had to pay twice to open 1 slot for my sylph ticket no. 47764 how can anyone believe u will give this for free. I have a gud mind to stop playing this game and tell others not to play an r2 games cuz u guys r hardly bothered about player problems as long as the moolah comes in.

Player Shivaji
                            Guild vendetta
                            Server S376 Death runes

Comment

please find another idea admin, players are getting bored with your events
                              [S112] Seven Realm
                              Radianze - Best Archer

Comment

Working...
                              X