[Announcement] Three New Wartune Servers -- Going Live 09/14 & 09/15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Three New Wartune Servers -- Going Live 09/14 & 09/15

Join us on Friday and Saturday for the release of our next three servers for Wartune, Delphinian Swamp, Undead Swamp and Serenity Lake. Woo boy, that’s a lot of wetland.

Delphinian Swamp will be an West Coast server set to PDT and opening at 11 AM on 09/14/2012.

Undead Swamp will be an East Coast server set to EDT and opening at 2 PM on 09/15/2012.

Serenity Lake will be an West Coast server set to PDT and opening at 4 PM on 09/15/2012.

If you've just shown up to the party, join on in on the latest servers and climb your way to the top. But be sure to keep an eye on this thread for any changes or updates to the release schedule of these three servers.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Dont get me wrong, I love it when new servers come out, but 2 more servers just came out today and yesterday and 3 more are gonna come out tomorrow and the day after? I can understand that sales are high when a new server comes out due to people wanting to be at the top, but isent that a high risk business maneuver spreading your games population so thin?

Currently on Banshee Wetlands the only 2 big guilds on the server are fighting for the scarps of new players that are joining up. The number of players for the world boss on S1 went from 600 to 200 as the new servers came out, and we are sitting at about 40 on Wetlands.

Please pass this information on to whoever should know about this. Since its directly related to both the profits of the game as well as the enjoyment of the players and the future stability of the game I feel this must be shared.

~D~
    {TCD Beta Testing Guild**

Comment

Don't forget pump that they do this for the very simple reason. People love new servers and want to be at the top. Over a period of time when you have all these servers with all the top ranked people they start server merges. This creates a healthy environment where over the long haul there are a few servers that contain very highly ranked people.
      Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
      Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
      Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
      (How To Submit a Ticket)
      ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

You speak words of wisdom Wern. I did not look at it that way. However currently it is a fact that many players are unhappy at the loss of population in there servers.
        I guess you could look at the cut throat recruiting thats going on as a form of competition between guilds tho.

Comment

Very true.. Which is why I think one of the ways you can increase your server base is by using social media sites and advertise your server on wartunes to help drive your friends to it specifically. I usually repost the link to the server on my page 3 or 4 times a day and with over 500 friends there are bound to be a few that come and check it out. Remember that the more growth you experience in the beginning will establish your long term growth over the life cycle of the game. Think about how many people come on and join. Eventually once you get servers merged there will be even more push for recruiting active members on your server and you will grow. I myself am content with just about 40 members in my guild who for about 90 percent are active every day.

Design it and they will play

Wartunes S1

(Guildmaster Guide )
          (How To Submit a Ticket)
          ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Really?!?!?! No gmt??? Cmon!

Comment

I understand that many people maybe playing from PDT server but please give considerations to those who are waiting for GMT. Specially, there's no GOOD time for those who are living in Asia. We'll stay up every not playing PDT / EDT servers w/c is not really good.

Comment

you pretend that I spend real money on a server?
                knowing that in two days they will create other servers, and the server on which I have Balens, will be empty??

ustedes pretenden que yo gaste dinero real en un servidor?
                sabiendo que en 2 dias van a crear otros servidores, y el servidor en el que yo tenga balens, va a quedar vacio

Comment

Hoping Serenity Lake will be a GMT server set on GMT time...xD

Comment

I really want a GMT server.. im stuck in EST server and i always missed the arena since its 4am-5am in the morning.. lolz.. who can do it by that time here in Phil?

Comment

Join Worg Lair [S3]
                      Wartune:
                      Server: [S3]Worg Lair
                      Name: Cashmere
                      Guild: Kingdom

My
                      My

Comment

Originally posted by pablo76 View Post
                        you pretend that I spend real money on a server?
                        knowing that in two days they will create other servers, and the server on which I have Balens, will be empty??

ustedes pretenden que yo gaste dinero real en un servidor?
                        sabiendo que en 2 dias van a crear otros servidores, y el servidor en el que yo tenga balens, va a quedar vacio

2 servers ptd in 2 days?

Comment

u couldn't join battle ground the result is worst
                          Originally posted by R23165713 View Post
                          I really want a GMT server.. im stuck in EST server and i always missed the arena since its 4am-5am in the morning.. lolz.. who can do it by that time here in Phil?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	srvrtime.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	1660537

It would actually make sense to do a few more GMT servers to pick up a lot of the players from asia. Just my 2 cents

Wartunes S1

(Guildmaster Guide )
                            (How To Submit a Ticket)
                            ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

PLease can u make A GMT time server we want to join the events...

Comment

Working...
                              X