Clear All

GMT Server Please -More Power-

Comment

how about a GMT+8 server

Comment

they can make server vs server

Comment

Please Create new GMT server for Asian people

Create a new GMT server and I'm sure Asian people like me will be happy.. So that we can start all over again and Competing for the new Top players, I'm sure so many will donate,, many Asian player are playing here, so think about it.. ^__^ .. Especially when you change the time of the event.. Current event time is:

EVENT TIME in Asia Suggested Time
          Arena: 9:00PM - 10:PM 8:00PM - 9:00PM
          Battle Ground: 4:00AM-5:00AM 5:00AM - 6:00AM

This time is good for the Asian people only the GMT one. And we will be happy if you made it, I'm sure they will BIG agree of it.
          I'm sure it will increased the player playing of it, Specially on Asian people who loved this game so much and so many will, because we will invite our friends. Because your Balens and VIP is very affordable, the problem is, some other kids don't know the process how to donate. Your game is started to be famous in the Philippines, and I'm sure sooner, so many will play it, and become the most played game.

Thank you and more power. The Game is so very nice.

Comment

Agree! .... so please create new GMT Server ....n,n

Comment

when do you think would be the next GMT server?

Comment

a server GMT+8 on world clock so that asian gamers may compete on others

Comment

um can anyone help me i played wartune through facebook and it never asked me to sign up so when i try enter the game again i lost my level 14 character

Comment

my god,.. how can i enter into dephinian swamp,..

Comment

yey new servers time to recharge and get som balens and time to rule this server muajahahahha KKKKKKKK ........ i bet many ppl are thinking this ;D

Comment

Working...
                      X