Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes ty r2games now we can join

Comment

G.M, you think it's fair ? How about second battle ground from 14 PM - 15 PM.
      If so, great for those cant join 1st battle ground.
      Pls consider about it.

Comment

Originally posted by OMGhardname View Post
        How about adding a different time for Battleground also? Though right now there are 2 times for Battleground but its just next to each other. My guild mates can't join this event and right now it's the only way to gain Honor thus they're bound to be 0 honor unless a new time slot is added. Try considering this too.
        Totally, I wish to join BattleGround, but it is help 4~5AM in my location and i sleep like a pig. So yeah... its imposible for me to join :P

Comment

Dafuk?? So u must spend now 2h to earn same ammount of insignias u took in 1h before? Makes sense lol, doubt that was the point of 2nd arena time request.

Comment

wew.... it a good job.. but i still cant JOIN that second arena time...

i hope u can make it 1 am.. becouse the old one is 1 pm...

that only my wish only.. and dont know if it can be true

BTW i am playing EST server (s2)

and i am from Malaysia

Comment

Just a thought here.. maybe you could change that battleground time to sometime during the dead time say the 5 hours between tree reset and mp / stamina reset times. It's a huge block of time or even between mp / stamina reset and the first world boss. those are 2 huge chunks of time that i think would be better suited to break up.
              Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
              Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
              Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
              (How To Submit a Ticket)
              ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

yep i agree that ,we could hav two battleground time .

Comment

So... now we have to work twice as much for the same amount of pay per day? >.<
                  Sounds like punishment to those that could make the normal time. Even worse punishment to those that could make the old time but not the new time... as they can only get half what they used to per day. FAIL.

Comment

Yea, honestly I don't see the point of opening the second time slot if you are going to lower the amount of insignas this low. Now we are basically forced to do both arenas to get the same amount. I am not sure how much longer Ill be playing this game with all this force time slots that we must be online to take part in these events. People have jobs or school and what not and there are things people will miss out on. I am greatful that you decided to make another time slot for the other people who can't make the first one, but in reality if you look at it you didn't really do anything but made it look like you did something. Not trying to be mean here so please don't take my comments personally. I am just stating the truth. I really enjoy this game and hopefully Ill be continuing for awhile still but as I stated these "you must be at this time and this time" kind of deal of events is a bit unfair. Not everyone has work at home jobs or home schooled. Just my opinion though.

Comment

better fix archers double hitting, back 6/2 insignias and make two battleground

Comment

hey Storm
                        I think it would be better if you stay 6/2 but cut the time of arena to 30 minute
                        all will be happy
                        we will have second arena and the balance won't hurt
                        what do you think about 2x30 min arena?

Comment

Originally posted by R23234171 View Post
                          hey Storm
                          I think it would be better if you stay 6/2 but cut the time of arena to 30 minute
                          all will be happy
                          we will have second arena and the balance won't hurt
                          what do you think about 2x30 min arena?
                          This could work as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                            This could work as well.
                            +1, that would work

Comment

No that's the same thing as half insignia reward, doh

better to limit us to attending only 1 arena event per day (& 1 BG event, 1hr, if they add another one)

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                                No that's the same thing as half insignia reward, doh

better to limit us to attending only 1 arena event per day (& 1 BG event, 1hr, if they add another one)
                                It is not the same thing, because you would only need 1 hour gameplay to reach max insignia rather than 2 hours. It would solve problems for those who can login both times but don't have time to play too much everyday.

Comment

Working...
                                X