Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Second Arena Time Coming Soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Second Arena Time Coming Soon

First it was the World Clock, you wanted it, we made it happen. Then you wanted it smaller, and we did that too.

Next week, we’ll be adding in a second Arena time.

We’ve had a number of requests asking for the second time slot, and we’re happy to announce that we will be making that wish come true. The second Arena time will be introduced approximately September 20th. The time slot for this second Arena will be from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM server time.

The Insignias from the Arena will be changed from 6/2 (win/lose) to 3/1(win/lose). We decided to do it because we felt doubling the amount of insignias a player could receiver per day would be too unbalancing.

We here at R2Games want to let you know that we are listening to your suggestions, and concerns for the game and that we are working to bring improvements forward.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Nice. Glad to see that Storm. Should calm down some of the natives
    Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
    Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
    Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
    (How To Submit a Ticket)
    ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Any chance you can change it back to 6/2 insignias, but make it so that a player can only participate during one "team arena time" per day?

Comment

Originally posted by andinuad View Post
        Any chance you can change it back to 6/2 insignias, but make it so that a player can only participate during one "team arena time" per day?
        I agree to this and how about adding a second time slot for the Battleground too? Lots of people miss this event in our server.

Comment

Originally posted by andinuad View Post
          If we could have, we would have, but that wasn't an option we could work with at this time. However, future major updates to the game could always necessitate a change, so we'll have to wait and see.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Add a second time slot for battleground too thanks

Comment

ooh so now we are 3/1 on 3v3 but we can now compete in 4 different battleground sessions. I actually like this better.
              Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
              Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
              Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
              (How To Submit a Ticket)
              ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                If we could have, we would have, but that wasn't an option we could work with at this time. However, future major updates to the game could always necessitate a change, so we'll have to wait and see.
                please dont , 3/1 win/lose is good or 4/2 would be good too :P ... easy farm on insignia will make most player can use high rank honor medallion everytime ...
                the time for this 2nd arena was good for asian
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

Its well balanced tho. by 3/1 for other players whos time is not same as the server. LIKE GMT / EST

Comment

How about adding a different time for Battleground also? Though right now there are 2 times for Battleground but its just next to each other. My guild mates can't join this event and right now it's the only way to gain Honor thus they're bound to be 0 honor unless a new time slot is added. Try considering this too.

Comment

I agree but I think the second battleground from 14:00 to 15:00 will better for all. Too many asian miss this event.
                      IGN: newzombie
                      server: Roaring Wetlands
                      Guild: Việt.Nam

Pls vote here:

Comment

oh great so everyone that doesnt have all day to be online just got big old "*edit* you"
                        lovely... and still no word about fixing matching in arena so you dont end up fighting same teams 3 times in a row ?
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-14-2012, 02:03 PM. Reason: profanity

Comment

You talk about dropping the amount of insignias was necessary to balance things out. That works 2 way you know. Not everyone can do both arenas, so you've just cut their intake by half. How is this fair to them? You should have left it the way it was, but made it so people could only enter 1 a day. (You know add a checker like the catacombs has, you can't run that anymore then the game allows and the arena could have been set up the same way)

The way it's currently done is just a big middle finger to those of us who can't make it to both. That's 3 things I can't do on here now due to their times... ( The 3rd world boss happens several hours after I go to bed, same with the battlefield, and now the 2nd arena. I think it's about time to leave this game and find something better)

Comment

i think this change can make this game goes broken , nobody want this change . why dont you change the battleground time instead of arena . this maybe better

Comment

Actually, a lot of people wanted this change.

Now lets ask for a second battleground! Since we all love and enjoy battleground so much. haha

However, I have to agree that 3/1 insignia rewards is a bit flawed.
                              While a 6/2 times 2 might be imbalanced, 3/1 still makes it imbalanced for people that work and cannot join the first one.

So the rational option would be to restore the 6/2 reward and limit it for a player to only be able to join one arena event.
                              Last edited by grayhatter; 09-14-2012, 07:45 AM.
                              Wartune:
                              Server: [S3]Worg Lair
                              Name: Cashmere
                              Guild: Kingdom

My
                              My

Comment

Working...
                              X