Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Second Arena Time Coming Soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
    another idea is to make arena teams randomly generated by the server, non preconstructed, to give all players (hopefully) a fair chance of winning

how? by pairing individuals by BR rating, 1 high BR, 1 low BR and 1 avergae BR rating.. 2 teams with a close BR rating as possible.

so every battle (in theory) will be with a different team, yours and whoever your facing against.

right now arena is kind of stressful if you don't have a good team, the best win a lot and the poor teams don't win so much.

Battles would be more random but not completely random, fights more exciting, as long as your team members don't try to lose
    go play super mario
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
      go play super mario
      lol your the one that likes 30 min gaming sessions, so sounds like super mario is just for you!
      Last edited by R21114127; 09-14-2012, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
        lol your the one that likes 30 min gaming sessions, so sounds like super mario is just for you!
        its called event
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
        U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

no more adding to battleground that will be op., but the timeslot of it!! can you change it? for us asians, we need to wake up 4AM of the morning to catch up this event.

Comment

better two event of arena and battle grounds!

can only enter one event of each!

Arena 1pm (& 6/7pm)

BG (2pm &) 8pm

(or limit on number of sigs earned per arena, like 300 or number of battles can fight.)

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              We’ve had a number of requests asking for the second time slot, and we’re happy to announce that we will be making that wish come true.
              I'm glad to hear that. Good job.

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              The Insignias from the Arena will be changed from 6/2 (win/lose) to 3/1(win/lose). We decided to do it because we felt doubling the amount of insignias a player could receiver per day would be too unbalancing.
              Hmm… it's vexed point.
              If you think that current gain of insignias is too quick, then such decision is right. But if no, then it means that players must fight two times more to gain same amounts. Seems unfair. Maybe it will be better to keep same amounts, but allow to participate only one arena per day?

By the way, one yet another suggestion about insignias. Make it not fixed, but dependent on killed opponents. For example, in current system it would be not "6 for win, 2 for lose" but "2 per kill". It will be more fair for team which fights persistently and also will fix current situation with the sucker teams which participates without equipment for fastest lose.

Comment

GM...i was top up bout 1000 balan around 3a.m (Malaysia time) today...y it still saying that was pending untill now?
                is it any problem for that?

Comment

Opening up another arena time is a good idea. But allowing players to join both isn't a good idea and pretty much defeats the purpose of having a 2nd arena time. Please make it so that players can only join one arena per day. Also, it would be great if you could do the same with battlegrounds, open up 2 more, but allow players to only join 2 per day. I honestly think this will satisfy everyone. Please consider, thanks!

Comment

Thank you for this R2! I've had many of my multi-international guild members express their feelings of being 'left out' of the 3v3 arena due to the time. Now it'll no longer be so difficult for them to attain insignias to use in the Arena Shop. Keep up the good work!
                    Server: Serpent's Den
                    IGN: Angyle
                    Class: Mage (Healer)
                    Guild: Defiant (Guild Master)

Comment

Hii Game Master, i have a suggestion: I think it would be better if the Area retained the 6 badge for battle but each player could choose only one of the 2 times there, because not everyone can play in both times and that results in a loss for them.

Oh and if you can make two different battleground times it would be great, cause im in shcool at that hours!!!

Character: Aurien
                      Server: [S2] Edena Village
                      Class: Mage
                      Guild: Warlords
                      Last edited by Aurien; 09-14-2012, 06:55 PM.
                      Character: Aurien
                      Server: [S2] Edena Village
                      Class: Mage
                      Guild: Warlords

Comment

And why some1 spending 12h in game and logining for every event ll be at same stage as some1 playing 4h? Coz hes paying

Comment

well ballanced? i am going to be missing half of my insignia now every other day -.- thx...i was already getting behind but this throws it...

Comment

i like the idea of fixing player only can enter 1 arena with 6/2 insignia, beside i want another BG too... GMT +8 here... BG make me want to quit this game coz --> it my sleeping time

Comment

i'm having first arena at 3: A.M & trying to joint it. This is international serv, right ? every one should be improve themself. If not, they should be changed to other serv, once better for their working time.
                              Do not open the second, pls ! I really not have enought time to take 2 hourses for twice/per day.

Comment

Originally posted by WrenBoh View Post
                                Just a thought here.. maybe you could change that battleground time to sometime during the dead time say the 5 hours between tree reset and mp / stamina reset times. It's a huge block of time or even between mp / stamina reset and the first world boss. those are 2 huge chunks of time that i think would be better suited to break up.
                                i agree ! +1 you should do that R2 it sure dead time doing nothing. when all stamina and mp runs are out.
                                Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
                                IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
                                Lvl: 76
                                Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
                                Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
                                IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
                                LvL: 40

Comment

Working...
                                X