No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Second Arena Time Coming Soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLEASE ADD different time for battle ground also.. im playing from Philippines (+8gmt)..
    Battle ground time here is 3:00 am.. were already sleeping that time..

so please add different time for Battle Grounds..Thank you

Comment

just suggestion 2 arena but only able to join 1. we had to choose. keep same ratio 6/2. this won't be any imbalanced at all since out of 2 arena we only choose 1x that is suitable for us. it's really disadvantage for working people. spending all time playing lol..
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
        just suggestion 2 arena but only able to join 1. we had to choose. keep same ratio 6/2. this won't be any imbalanced at all since out of 2 arena we only choose 1x that is suitable for us. it's really disadvantage for working people. spending all time playing lol..
        I agree with onimad. Spending 2 hrs instead of 1 hr for the same insignia, come on.

Comment

Why not making Battle Arena for 30 minutes and still get 6/2 (win/lose) so everbody win and less time consuming.. and change battle ground into 3 times daily that will make game more interesting.

Comment

For GMT Server this update kinda bad news ... 19.00-20.00 server time approx. 2.AM - 3 AM GMT ( past my bedtime ) .. and you should check first how many players that play on that time (2AM -3 AM GMT) ... and those who usually can earn 100+ insignia per day getting cut half (3/1 win lose).. does that make us happy? I think you should put more survey on what's the peak time for each different player..

Comment

ya make 2nd time battleground also plss ....

Comment

Battleground is just wonderfull, I second on that. I even think you should open a slot for lvl 15 to 29. And that you should split the World boss, since the higher lvl just drop it before anyone as time to do much damage. The more it goes, the less time we have to fight the world boss.

Comment

Think about this please. Why are people asking for a 2nd arena time? It is because it's hard for them to attend the current one. These players want to experience arena and stay competitive meaning they want to get insignias too. If you open up a 2nd arena time and allow players to attend both, the players who wanted a 2nd arena time in the first place will still be behind since they can't attend both arenas. So there's no point in opening that 2nd arena. This is a very easy fix, just open up that 2nd arena time, but allow players to only attend one arena per day. This is fair and also give players flexibility. The same could be said about Battlegrounds. Please add another battleground time, but only allow players to attend one... If not, please don't bother with opening more arena / battleground.

Comment

Originally posted by tjake601 View Post
                    Think about this please. Why are people asking for a 2nd arena time? It is because it's hard for them to attend the current one. These players want to experience arena and stay competitive meaning they want to get insignias too. If you open up a 2nd arena time and allow players to attend both, the players who wanted a 2nd arena time in the first place will still be behind since they can't attend both arenas. So there's no point in opening that 2nd arena.

The FIX
                    This is a very easy fix, just open up that 2nd arena time, but allow players to only attend one arena per day. This is fair and also give players flexibility. The same could be said about Battlegrounds. Please add another battleground time, but only allow players to attend one... If not, please don't bother with opening more arena / battleground.
                    The People Have Spoken

Comment

I agree with @tjake601 ... having 2 arena and be able to just pick one per day... i don't that will be easy to customize the code ...that's why you create 2 arena with half reward . So please dont bother with new arena unless you can pick one per day with full reward (6/2) .

Comment

i am just wish there will be another battleground hope

Comment

apologize in advance, I wanted to give my opinion on the issue arena.
                          there is some input from friends that I will address:
                          1. arena on schedule for a second time with a duration of 2 x 30 minutes at different times: do you know if the measures are not effective, because the preparations that need to make the team spent at least 3-5 minutes (create room, invite members of the arena) when in repeated 2 times already takes 10 minutes (25 minutes the first time and 25 minutes the second time) the effective time of the battle in the arena only 50 minutes. while also searching time will be longer, because the participants who attend the event will likely be split in two, it could be one round for searching may take 20-30 seconds.

2. ignisia prize is divided into half of the 6/2 to 3/1, if at first glance it might look this way is not fair to most people, but the policy of R2 games if observed correctly may mean for people who want to reduce ignisia farming. as we know that the set requires ignistia Arena and medal, and equip the best in the game, including equip for the moment, so the way to get difficult for equip mentioned and only for players who intend to be entitled to equip arenas, of course, by following the event arena 2 times a day.

for a solution, why R2 dont make a voting system for the determination of particular arena and event schedule battleground, and the schedule is taken from the voting majority.
                          Particular complaints to the server GMT, a lot of players who want to quit because the event arena 2 and BG done at 02:00 AM and 04:00 AM, a time when the players sleep. thank you.
                          Last edited by Sumito; 09-14-2012, 11:51 PM.

Comment

2 slot of time are good but one hours each was too exhausted and my serious player no life~..my suggestion was it still 6/2(win/lose) for the insigna but make it half hour per session, it looks better right? Beside that, u can separate the battleground too..examples 1400 group arena, 1430 battle ground, 1500 world boss. 2100 group arena,2130 battle ground, 2200 world boss.
                            Last edited by R22985596; 09-15-2012, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Can u also split up the battlegrounds? One 30 minute session at night, and one 30 minute session in morning? Instead of two 30 minute session together..... Things are getting a bit cramped in the evenings now... Spread em out a bit please.

Comment

None of the times work for IST
                                Not for the 2 world bosses
                                nor for EITHER of the BattleGrounds
                                Not for the Arena Battle!!
                                So i have no means to earn insignia/honor :'(
                                Well cant help it tho :/
                                Game: Wartune
                                Server: Edena Village
                                Name: WarriorAsh
                                Level: 34
                                Class: Mage
                                Battle Rating: 11,100
                                VIP: Yes
                                *I dont buy balens*
                                Guild: DarkSlayer
                                *Dont Forget to join it *

Guides:
                                Guide On Academy :
                                Guide On Farm : Currently Working On It :)

Comment

Working...
                                X