[Announcement] Second Arena Time Coming Soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andinuad View Post
    Any chance you can change it back to 6/2 insignias, but make it so that a player can only participate during one "team arena time" per day?
    Agreed on all points. I wish this could happen sooner rather than later

Comment

atlast a ph friendly time

Comment

Can't wait when new battleground times are coming. Good job R2!

Comment

can u pls.. stay put 4/2 its hard to farm if u 3/1 pls...

Comment

Mr. GM. i want to sudjest. in every campaign mode hope only 1 stamina deduction. im an addict and fan of dis game. hope u will be in favor.

Comment

Originally posted by R23113861 View Post
              can u pls.. stay put 4/2 its hard to farm if u 3/1 pls...
              This would work too. That is a good suggestion.

Comment

The fun factor in this game is that there are different events throughout the day. This is 2 full hours of the same event and it is the most laggy event present because we have to wait for 6 players to load together.

I like the Recommendations posted by the Players:
                -Two 30 Min Sessions keeping 6/2 Reward (The group arena is the longest event in Wartune right now, why make it longer? Every other event does not last 1 full hour.)
                or
                -Entirely New Event for Insigna like you did with the Battlegrounds so we don't spend 2 hours doing the same thing... but different way to enjoy the game. 3 World Bosses feels right, but 2 full hours of Group Arena feels like a drag. Seems other players in here also agree with that.

Possible New Events
                -Possibly Bounty Quest that reward insigna (I would spend balens for Bounty resets if this was an option and I know other players who would do the same); These quest should involve fighting in Arena (3 win streak or whatever)
                -Possibly an Endurance Arena where your HP is not automatically restored so you can aim for winning streaks for Insigna (something different is better than the same thing... for example the Marketplace is just another Shop which we already have, yes there are new items but if you want me to spend my balens on different items just put them in the Shop, there is nothing in there that I want to buy right now and my balens are getting rusty; I may never need to refill which isn't helping the developers of this game)

Comment

Make second time BatleGround to please....

many player on SouthEast Asian need that, because BG time in SEA area is 2 - 3 AM......

Comment

second battleground time pls D

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                      First it was the World Clock, you wanted it, we made it happen. Then you wanted it smaller, and we did that too.

Next week, we’ll be adding in a second Arena time.

We’ve had a number of requests asking for the second time slot, and we’re happy to announce that we will be making that wish come true. The second Arena time will be introduced approximately September 20th. The time slot for this second Arena will be from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM server time.

The Insignias from the Arena will be changed from 6/2 (win/lose) to 3/1(win/lose). We decided to do it because we felt doubling the amount of insignias a player could receiver per day would be too unbalancing.

We here at R2Games want to let you know that we are listening to your suggestions, and concerns for the game and that we are working to bring improvements forward.

(The Insignias from the Arena will be changed from 6/2 (win/lose) to 3/1(win/lose). We decided to do it because we felt doubling the amount of insignias a player could receiver per day would be too unbalancing. )

ITS THE SAME AS PLAYING 1 ARENA TIME PER DAY IF YOU REDUCE THE PRICES RIGHT? SO WHATS THE POINT OF ADDING ARENA TIME....
                      YOU ARE LISTENING TO PLAYERS RIGHT? ITS UPRGADING IF YOU PUT ANOTHER SLOT IN ARENA TIME, BUT ITS DEGRADING FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT PLAY THOSE TWO TIME A DAY RIGHT? SO WHY CHANGE THOSE INSIGNIAS FROM 6/2 TO 3/1? I CANT GET THE ESSENCE OF THE GAME..HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS... TNX... MORE POWER...AND HOPEFULLY HELP THOSE NON-CASH PLAYER TO IMPROVE THEIR CHARACTER....TNX...

Comment

why don't you play servers that suitable for your country.i think it better than request, request and request.

Comment

Originally posted by lekshooting1 View Post
                          why don't you play servers that suitable for your country.i think it better than request, request and request.
                          pff sorry but on my suitable server, BG & arena are at different times. i can't always make both times & we all need to make progress.

If 'we' can't make it to BG = No Honor, No PVP suit, No Medallion. Hard time fighting others in Arena Solo & 3v3 + WB

If 'we' can't make it to Arena = Very little to no insignia, Very Hard/slow to get PVP suit

Comment

players ask second time for arena because they cant join first.
                            so with reward cut from 6/2 to 3/1 you force ppl to be on for both arena in same day...and again is paradox because some ppl will miss 1.
                            best way is to make 2 arena per day at different time,but to alow players to join only 1.that way players will chose what arena to join and everyone will be happy.

Comment

i agree with the replies about a second battleground as it is i can't make the current time slot
                              giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                              server 164 brighthollow
                              class : archer
                              current level : 54
                              favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Second battle ground from 14-15 pm pls. If so, it's fair for all gamers

Comment

Working...
                                X