Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R23276706 View Post
    My solution:
    1. Creating expire item like the first free vip we get... in order to enter arena you have to use this item ( like potion u have certain flag) and that kinda flag is require to enter arena.
    2. Creating arena which similar to Catacomb/Crypt you gave us 1 free per day and 1 for paid...
    3. Hold this update until you get certain feedback from most players.
    i like this idea +1
    Server: S3 WORG LAIR
    IGN: LordFireMage
    LVL: 4X

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      As I previously stated back in post #5, WE ARE UNABLE TO LIMIT PLAYERS TO JUST ONE ARENA TIME.

When we went to implement this, our first plan was to have two 30 minute Arena times. However, we discovered we were not able to change the time length. The way the game is written as of this Update is that the Arena is an hour in length. Trying to change it really does a number on the game.

So our second option was to see if we could limit players to one Arena time slot. Sadly, no such option exists in the game, or in any of the future updates.
      wartune devs can think of something better

or those who want other arena CHANGE SERVER don't ruin our server just so u want to play at arena

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
        First it was the World Clock, you wanted it, we made it happen. Then you wanted it smaller, and we did that too.

Next week, we’ll be adding in a second Arena time.

We’ve had a number of requests asking for the second time slot, and we’re happy to announce that we will be making that wish come true. The second Arena time will be introduced approximately September 20th. The time slot for this second Arena will be from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM server time.

The Insignias from the Arena will be changed from 6/2 (win/lose) to 3/1(win/lose). We decided to do it because we felt doubling the amount of insignias a player could receiver per day would be too unbalancing.

We here at R2Games want to let you know that we are listening to your suggestions, and concerns for the game and that we are working to bring improvements forward.
        Good idea but as many people have commented its screws over people who cannot be on this game 24/7

Comment

• yes.. thank u

Comment

• im ganna try to get my staff b4 the 20th if i can't then im done >.< so many ppl out power me now & if i can't do both times il just get further behind. i can't play a game knowing in the end i lose when i could play more ballanced games like CS. Wartune is a good game but when the 2nd arena comes out many ppl will fall behind especially new players because the best armor is through arena/battle grounds & if you lower the insig count when many can't do both times they will never catch up.

Comment

• wartune update &gt;.&gt;

so what happens when youdo all the dmg to the player and a weaker player steals your kill? or when a mage kills all the enemies in 1 shot because the mage arena set allows us to use our aoe at the start + 1000 mag res down to all enemies. (most players buff def because it's 2 phys atkers and only 1 class uses mag) making it easy for mages to steal kills. Your idea needs more thought then just insig for kills.

this was in reply to the idea of insignia for kills.
              Last edited by R22626656; 09-16-2012, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 21JST View Post
                Why cut rewards in half?..people asking for more arena cuz they can't join the 1st one...now cutting in half just the same like cutting their
                motivation to do arena.
                pretty much this. Now they got what... 1/2 of insignias, becaue you know.. they still cant join the 1st one. Makes no sense really.

Making it 4/2 would make things a lot better though, so maybe thats worth a shot?

Comment

• Personally if there answer is to cut rewards in half I would rather not have a 2nd battleground time...As it stands once arena is cut to 3/1 a lot of us will stop doing it on the 20th. I see no point to do something for 2 hours that I originally did in 1 hour to get the same benefits.

Comment

• Ok Thank you r2 for Doing My idea

Posted this 1st on suggestions and feedback forum (Arena Party fights is topic) Cool thanks for reading and using this(my) suggestion to improve the Arena!!

P.S. "I asked please don't forget about me" it is all on my Thread 1st and dated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Airamody View Post
                      Ok Thank you r2 for Doing My idea

Posted this 1st on suggestions and feedback forum (Arena Party fights is topic) Cool thanks for reading and using this(my) suggestion to improve the Arena!!

P.S. "I asked please don't forget about me" it is all on my Thread 1st and dated.

grrrrrr

IT SUCKS
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-17-2012, 02:13 AM. Reason: Inappropriate images

Comment

• sorry cant help it ..

Comment

• I understand. Perhaps give it a little time once it comes out to see how it goes before going completely postal. Remember, Storm did say things could change down the road if it's needed.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            I understand. Perhaps give it a little time once it comes out to see how it goes before going completely postal. Remember, Storm did say things could change down the road if it's needed.
                            give it time? what for? i dont have to give it time to know that to get same insignias as today, youre gonna have to play twice as much. With this change, if you want to keep pace with idk, top 200 even, youre gonna have to
                            1) play 2x 1hr arena
                            2) play 1hr bg

thats 3 hours for pvp activities only, per day. Thats if you dont do ANY other things in game that day. Seriously, dont you think thats a bit extreme? Its a browser based game for gods sake, do they really expect us to devote our life to it, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimmyHumuHumu View Post
                              give it time? what for? i dont have to give it time to know that to get same insignias as today, youre gonna have to play twice as much. With this change, if you want to keep pace with idk, top 200 even, youre gonna have to
                              1) play 2x 1hr arena
                              2) play 1hr bg

thats 3 hours for pvp activities only, per day. Thats if you dont do ANY other things in game that day. Seriously, dont you think thats a bit extreme? Its a browser based game for gods sake, do they really expect us to devote our life to it, lol.
                              It has been stated quite clearly that if there was any other way then it would have been done that way. I do suggest you start voting down a second battleground time though, if that is implemented it will be the same as the arena with the awards cut in half which will take another hour of your time.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• 6 insigna per win and 2 insigna per lost
                                1 hr battle duration
                                2 arena per day at different time zone
                                the good thing here is limit arena to 1 attempt per day only

everybody happy everybody win

Server: Roaring Wetlands
                                IGN: Phantasiaâ„¢
                                LVL: 40
                                Guild: SAGA

Comment

Working...
                                X