No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Second Arena Time Coming Soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you should make it more balanced its not fair for a lv30 to go up against a lv40 player there is major differences it should be equal from players lv30-35 and so on

Comment

• You could make players can participate in only one arena battle rather than reducing the insignia amount because players who are not from GMT/PST/EST will suffer a lot due to your actions...

Comment

• I hate this idea, 3/1.... So we gotta play for 2 hours to get the same as we current get for playing 1 hour. Please scrap the idea all together if you cant limit it to just playing in one of the 2 play sessions. Its already hard enough to farm the required Insignias to get the gear before you out level it. Or Reduce the cost on the gear by half? Seriously 1 hour of arena is hard to sit through when the matchmaking system seems to be very unfair. Lost to the same team 6x in a row today... So much for even odds or close at best? But yea it shouldnt be our fault people couldnt make arena time as it was... They shoulda picked a server in a diff time zone that was better for them.

-SlikeyTre

Comment

• how about adding a way to trade items or even sell them th other players

Comment

• WOW thats just wrong first you have only one Arena time so people who work can never participate and now you give a second time but cut rewords in half you may think that balances everything out but for all who cant participate in both every day still get the short end of the stick its funny how everyone thinks there fixing problems but in actuallality your just causing more !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              First it was the World Clock, you wanted it, we made it happen. Then you wanted it smaller, and we did that too.

Next week, we’ll be adding in a second Arena time.

We’ve had a number of requests asking for the second time slot, and we’re happy to announce that we will be making that wish come true. The second Arena time will be introduced approximately September 20th. The time slot for this second Arena will be from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM server time.

The Insignias from the Arena will be changed from 6/2 (win/lose) to 3/1(win/lose). We decided to do it because we felt doubling the amount of insignias a player could receiver per day would be too unbalancing.

We here at R2Games want to let you know that we are listening to your suggestions, and concerns for the game and that we are working to bring improvements forward.
              Well that doesn't make sense. Why can't you just put it as a 1 time event each day so people can click one 1 arena a day?? Why are you going to allow people to play both arenas,therefore cutting the insignias down?
              Not good.
              The reason for adding another arena is for those who can't make the first one.
              So now we have to have a penalty attached. That's ridiculous. What this means is you are rewarding the people who can attend both. While those of us who can onlu attend 1 get ripped of.
              It will make it more difficult for the 1 timers to collect the insigs now. And the honor will be doubled for those who play 2 arenas....

SHEESH.

Comment

• Originally posted by susanking View Post
                Well that doesn't make sense. Why can't you just put it as a 1 time event each day so people can click one 1 arena a day?? Why are you going to allow people to play both arenas,therefore cutting the insignias down?
                This post in response to that question is on the first page:

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                If we could have, we would have, but that wasn't an option we could work with at this time. However, future major updates to the game could always necessitate a change, so we'll have to wait and see.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• But can you make Wartune downloadable?

Comment

• Originally posted by susanking View Post
                    Not good.
                    The reason for adding another arena is for those who can't make the first one.
                    So now we have to have a penalty attached. That's ridiculous. What this means is you are rewarding the people who can attend both. While those of us who can onlu attend 1 get ripped of.
                    It will make it more difficult for the 1 timers to collect the insigs now. And the honor will be doubled for those who play 2 arenas....

SHEESH.
                    I cannot attend the first arena due to class times. I can attend second. I rather be able to earn some than none.

Right now the developers are probably not focusing on reprograming the arena to account for "attempts" per "arena" time ... because it was not implemented when it was first coded. They would have to recode the whole thing from scratch, just that portion to account for "attempts."

R2's solution uses the current system, doesn't require hard recoding of how the system works, to make a quick temporary patch until more perm. solutions can be implemented.

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      This post in response to that question is on the first page:

totally off topic.... BUT memory, ur crops are ready!!

Cambrooke

S103
                      Guild: Beast
                      Class Mage
                      Might Rank #2
                      VIP 8

Comment

• is there any trading system for players? it's because other looted items can't be share to friends . could we have a trading system?

Comment

• It should be soooo easy to implement a key item for Arena as it was done for Catacombs... you receive one as daily reward, go for arena, then you won't be able to do the other one. Not fair punishing people getting time to play actual Arena time for people who are not. there are different servers with different time zone, when you choose your server, you are very aware of all event time...

On another side, PUT ANOTHER BATTLE GROUND TIME TOO since it wasn't added wheni started and it's 5am when battle ground happen. When you ADD new things be sure you please ALL people playing your game. It's totally unfair to give time zone advantage to some players - and battle ground is the best to farm insignia - when at the same time you punish players managing to play what was planned at the beginning of the game.

Comment

• I choose that server (EST) only to be able to participate in Arena.
                            I was ****** off when BG occured in middle of the night and now, the 2nd arena joined it.
                            Yeah, you won. I'm leaving this thursday.

Oh, btw, I was a player who pay and make you gain money...
                            Last edited by Terlanna; 09-19-2012, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• Last thing before i leave here too ... Giving opportunity to play 2 Arena a day is giving the advantage you didn't want to give to players :

"" The insignias from the Arena will be changed from 6/2 (win/lose) to 3/1(win/lose). We decided to do it because we felt doubling the amount of insignias a player could receiver per day would be too unbalancing""

You play 2 arena, you receive double insignias than people playing one, the only point you got is that it will take forever now to get Arena loot for people playing one arena, and it's totally unusefull to try catch rewards from arena since you'll be too high level when you'll have enough insignias.

I invested money in your game, not a lot but still money, ... and i'm leaving. Have fun getting your bills/checks unpaid because of lack of players

Comment

• can we make free balens?? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X