No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Second Arena Time Coming Soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes please..make it like that.. because in my place..team arena time is 1am onwards..thats ****,, make it 2 arena time but a player can attend once..

Comment

• Please tell me they have noticed the general irritation this is going to cause and have decided to scrap this idea for the time being?... If theres a chance itll cause people to quit they should take a relook at what they can do before proceeding with this move. Punishing the currently happy people is probably the worst thing they could do... Best fix IMHO is to create another server with events in a totally different time frame so that the ones who are missing out have a better chance to go. Dont punish people just to make others happy. Listen to your player base R2, if you wanna show us that you listen dont do somthing thats got 19 pages worth of complaints, im sure the masses dont know about the insignia reduction or they would be here complaining too.

Comment

• they should make a poll for the opinion of the players before making changes like that .

Comment

• If any of the suggestions the players had made in this thread would have actually been viable with the code of the game, we would have done so. At this time, the code of the game does not allow for: limiting players to just one Arena one, changing the Arena time to anything but 1 hour, limiting the number of times a player can participate in the Arena, or limiting the amount of rewards you can gain from the Arena.

If we could have gone with one of those options, we would have. But they are not available to us to use.

To those asking for an additional Battleground time, please understand that if we do that, the rewards from that will be halved as well.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• This game is starting to make me no life already, everyday the game is becoming a torture to me instead of fun, because its too time consuming to be competitive already.

Well Mr game master i got a solution to all these problems. DO NOT MAKE THIS UPDATE, those people who cannot make it to the original arena timing please change to a server that suits you.

Well i change from a S4 to S7 when i know the timing did not suit me (this is why we have so many different server with different timing right?), i encourage others to solve the problem this way instead.

Setting up different server with different timing (GMT, EST, PST) is already a solution to arena timing, DO NOT Make 2 arena timing, this is not a solution and it is making things worse and screw up our lives...Playing game should be fun not a burden or torment...

Note: Hardcore players will surely play the 2 arena to remain competitive or quit when they cannot endure or have the stamina to carry on!! To complete every single event and stuff in the game we need like 6 hrs??? Can we have a life please...

If all the fun is gone, and it become a chore, i advise people to leave this game soon before another event update screw us even further...
            Last edited by kruss80; 09-19-2012, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• R2 Your saying its not an option to change the 3/1 to 6/2 but at the same time in adding the Arena your able to change the code to 3/1 how about just not changing the code or Not adding a second time. Those are the options your able to do.... Please just scrap the second Arena or move it to a later time... But for the love of god pleaseeeee dont have 2 with half the reward.... PLEASE!!!!

Comment

• Asian gamers should quit this game because of too many benifits for Pacific.
                IGN: newzombie
                server: Roaring Wetlands
                Guild: Việt.Nam

Pls vote here:

Comment

• Originally posted by kruss80 View Post
                  This game is starting to make me no life already, everyday the game is becoming a torture to me instead of fun, because its too time consuming to be competitive already.

Well Mr game master i got a solution to all these problems. DO NOT MAKE THIS UPDATE, those people who cannot make it to the original arena timing please change to a server that suits you.

Well i change from a S4 to S7 when i know the timing did not suit me (this is why we have so many different server with different timing right?), i encourage others to solve the problem this way instead.

Setting up different server with different timing (GMT, EST, PST) is already a solution to arena timing, DO NOT Make 2 arena timing, this is not a solution and it is making things worse and screw up our lives...Playing game should be fun not a burden or torment...

Note: Hardcore players will surely play the 2 arena to remain competitive or quit when they cannot endure or have the stamina to carry on!! To complete every single event and stuff in the game we need like 6 hrs??? Can we have a life please...

If all the fun is gone, and it become a chore, i advise people to leave this game soon before another event update screw us even further...
                  +1
                  I might leave this game once updated.
                  Good luck to all.

Comment

• I only get half the rewards boo hoo lol.....what about everyone that cant attend the original time. They get no insignias and told to move servers? because people are selfish. people that joined server 1 when it was the only option to play...why they should have to move after time spent and potentially money spent on char. If you could transfer char then that would possibly be an option.
                    I can attend original time if i want to get up at 5am, however I am happy to attend the 2nd time and get half the rewards as its more convienant for me. Realistically its not the big deal you are all making it out to be. This is a fair solution to make the arena more accessible to everyone. The people that were able to attend it regularly before the update should feel happy that they got a head start to good gear that many others did not.
                    If you find arena a torment why are you even playing the game? and maybe you should quit? with the BG started that will also increase your ability to gain insignias and maybe make up for the shortfall if you chose not to attend both arenas. I think you will all still be able to get your gear
                    Last edited by Qiki1; 09-20-2012, 02:11 AM.

Comment

• Good job with arena!!! Now do the same with Battle grounds.... because for half of the world playing battle grounds mean staying up late and that is unfair for a game this size and caliber.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlikeyTre View Post
                        R2 Your saying its not an option to change the 3/1 to 6/2 but at the same time in adding the Arena your able to change the code to 3/1 how about just not changing the code or Not adding a second time. Those are the options your able to do.... Please just scrap the second Arena or move it to a later time... But for the love of god pleaseeeee dont have 2 with half the reward.... PLEASE!!!!
                        I 1000% Agree! I just found out about this 3/1 WHORESHEET & well, nobody in my server believes me because its such Bull! If anything Make 2 arena times, but a player can only join 1 hour worth per day or can earn so many insignias (as if every match was won at 6 a win)

Comment

• Your a turd, shu ur facehole nerdlet

Comment

• Originally posted by Qiki1 View Post
                            I only get half the rewards boo hoo lol.....what about everyone that cant attend the original time. They get no insignias and told to move servers? because people are selfish. people that joined server 1 when it was the only option to play...why they should have to move after time spent and potentially money spent on char. If could transfer char that would possibly be an option.
                            I can attend original time if i want to get up at 5am however am happy to attend the 2nd time and get half the rewards as its more convienant for me. Realistically its not the big deal you are all making it out to be. This is a fair solution to make the arena more accessible to everyone and the people that were able to attend it regularly before update should feel happy they got a head start to good gear that many others did not. If you find arena a torment why are you even playing the game? and maybe you should quit? with the BG started that will also increase your ability to gain insignias and maybe make up for the shortfall if you chose not to attend both arenas.
                            YOU are the selfish one here.
                            For a very few peoples who want that change, a large majority don't.
                            We choose the server for some reasons (disponibility, time of events...) but dev choose to add things that were not supposed to and completly ruined the plan we made.
                            They already messed up with BG time and now they insist with arena.
                            They'll lose money,.. a lot... and you should have choosen a server that fits you insteed of coming to troll here (don't say it was the only one, they all opened up in a few hours range).

Comment

• Originally posted by R23092727 View Post
                              I 1000% Agree! I just found out about this 3/1 WHORESHEET & well, nobody in my server believes me because its such Bull! If anything Make 2 arena times, but a player can only join 1 hour worth per day or can earn so many insignias (as if every match was won at 6 a win)
                              They already explained 3x that they can't do that for some reason. I have no clue why they can't though. it doesn't seem too hard to just lock it up after you went once. They did it with catacombs already.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                                If any of the suggestions the players had made in this thread would have actually been viable with the code of the game, we would have done so. At this time, the code of the game does not allow for: limiting players to just one Arena one, changing the Arena time to anything but 1 hour, limiting the number of times a player can participate in the Arena, or limiting the amount of rewards you can gain from the Arena.

If we could have gone with one of those options, we would have. But they are not available to us to use.

To those asking for an additional Battleground time, please understand that if we do that, the rewards from that will be halved as well.

well i know u can actually transfer char between server if u want to do it.(sooner or later there will b server merge. typical chinese game). well if it cost ballens but at least let other people choose their best time this way.
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X