[Announcement] Second Arena Time Coming Soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Qiki1 View Post
    LOL no I can attend both arenas on this server if i want to, but feel that it is fair change so that others who cant can join. How does that make me selfish? you however sound selfish... ruined the plan we made... hmmmm u made the game and its all about you is it? and omg u might take 2-3 days longer to get equips!!!! oh noooooooooooooos my life is ruined!
    its a game everyone should be able to enjoy it equally.
    for the record s1 was the only one when i joined, however no server is in my timezone so it really does not matter.
    Qiki1 where is equally????? for who play 24 hr can join in 2 arena the normal people can do only 1.
    We are lvl 40+ and now we cant play more becouse so haven't sense we cant play in BG and in second arena u maybe are little lvl (hig lvl played to now and so it'ok the time or they stop play before become hig lvl) and u have played only in 1 server we have try other server and choose carefully the server.
    If u are in a country out off timezone ask to do new server with your time cant ask ruin the game for all hig lvl

Comment

• [QUOTE/]So you should be greaftul that you are not even ip block here. Learn to deal with the timezone you are playing in and if it doesn't suit you then move to another server. It isn't hard to get to 30+ again in this game if you know what you are doing. Spending 5 more dollars isn't a huge deal either if you want those jewels. If that is too much for you then you should just deal with how the events run. If R2 keeps going this route I don't see the game lasting much longer. I gaurentee you majority of people will NOT be doing arena when this happens. There is no point in doing so if rewards are cut in half.

R2 should have brought this up to a poll to see if the players really wanted this. Instead of taking it out on there hands and automatically assuming this is what we want. No one wants 2 arena times if they are forced to be playing both. That takes away the main point of having 2 arena times in the first place. This is just my opinion though. Maybe you enjoy spending more hours doing something you did in one hr though. I know I won't be doing arena much after this is implemented. I got most my insignias anyway so it isn't going to affect me too much. I just think R2 should have thought more about the players instead of jumping the gun first.[/QUOTE]

I dont need to change servers I can attend both arenas if I wish. I just think it is not that big of a deal and enables more people to attend and collect for gear. I do understand people thinking it is unfair when it no longer works to their advantage...i guess i just feel I am happy for more people to be able to attend and get any type of reward for it, than to see only one group of people with that advantage. If that makes sense. Also as you have said you have most of your insignias and Im sure most of the people who have faithfully been attending arena do to...so whats the issue with spreading them around a bit now and letting others have a chance. Maybe those that were previously doing arena will no longer but I am sure some of those that havent had a chance will now get the opportunity to experience this part of the game.

Comment

• How about adding a different time for Battleground also? Though right now there are 2 times for Battleground but its just next to each other. My guild mates can't join this event and right now it's the only way to gain Honor thus they're bound to be 0 honor unless a new time slot is added. Try considering this too.
        yeah it will be nice

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
          I am sorry sir/maddam but not everyone can be on the pc 24/7 like you can. People have jobs or school as well. Remember not everyone is you so think about others. This will not help anyone. It will just force everyone to attend both arenas thus nulling the main reason for having 2 arenas. You just don't get it do you. We play other games other than wartune, we go to school and or work, we have lives. We don't have time to waste another hr to get what we got in 1hr. What if your job said you need double the work hours and you get paid in half for now on. Just bc it is more fair to the other employees? This is the same **** basically and the devs should have polled us first before jumping the gun. No one will be attending arena much longer with the new set up. It is just pointless waste of time.
          I said I can attend both if I wish to not that i do....and I will most likely only do one when I can if I have the time. I understand you dont wanna do both so dont go out and enjoy work or school or your life Game is constantly changing and they will do plenty of things people like and dont like. Would be boring otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terlanna View Post
            Wrong again.
            It's not that will make longer to get equips, it's just impossible since BG are at an unreachable time so it'll take... forever with no honor gain.
            Everyone could not enjoy the game equally... as 200 peoples said it before me.
            Just because you don't do plans, don't think every one does.
            so arena time is not the problem then for you then? its the time BG is on? which is not what i was talking about. this thread has been people complaining about 2nd arena time...so I thought. I would also be happy for them to make 3rd and 4th BG time and allow others who cant attend to attend. They have said however that rewards for that would be halved to. But I for one can live with that as this game isnt my life ...I make plans for my life not this game :P Plans are made to be broken so just be flexiable and go with it.

Comment

• can you add a second arena and battleground time for Asia-based players too?

Comment

• Originally posted by R23051624 View Post
                Qiki1 where is equally????? for who play 24 hr can join in 2 arena the normal people can do only 1.
                We are lvl 40+ and now we cant play more becouse so haven't sense we cant play in BG and in second arena u maybe are little lvl (hig lvl played to now and so it'ok the time or they stop play before become hig lvl) and u have played only in 1 server we have try other server and choose carefully the server.
                If u are in a country out off timezone ask to do new server with your time cant ask ruin the game for all hig lvl
                I didnt ask them to do this. I am just saying I am happy for them to do it if people who could not attend previously now can attend an arena. I would be happy for them to do another BG to even if they had to change the rewards to my detriment. Im level 45 and have done arena a handful of times because I had other things to do (like sleep) I did not complain it wasnt that early I can get up for it and have done when needed. I did not get all of the level 30 pvp gear but I have managed to get some level 45 pvp gear and new rank. There has been no need for me to attend everyday to achieve this and BG has helped. I am not the one complaining. I think if this change ruins the game for you I am sorry you feel that way.

Comment

so arena time is not the problem then for you then? its the time BG is on? which is not what i was talking about. this thread has been people complaining about 2nd arena time...so I thought. I would also be happy for them to make 3rd and 4th BG time and allow others who cant attend to attend. They have said however that rewards for that would be halved to. But I for one can live with that as this game isnt my life ...I make plans for my life not this game :P Plans are made to be broken so just be flexiable and go with it.
                  Well playing this game requires your time. Your time is part of your life. Time management on when to play this game and what game events to participate affect daily life. If you do not make plans for game, i do not even consider you as a gamer at all.

Maybe you are a too "casual" player who do not really excel in any games, or give a damn about any game. As a matter of fact, you do not represent the hardcore/serious group of gamers that knows that every event and changes affect how well they do in the game.

This update will definately make casual players happy because they do not really care about how well they do in game.

But its definately a pain in the *** for the serious gamers which affect their game planning which is a balance of their real life and excel in gaming.

Currently Group Arena and Battle Ground is a "must" event for real gamers, if you do not do them you will be stuck somewhere with gears (or less advance in gear for people in the same level range), think about it.

For a "casual player" like you, the update is like it doesn't matters as long i can play. Do you know that the changes is a pain in the *** for hardcore players to remain competitive. 1 extra hour a day to earn the same amount of reward...

To game masters: Thanks for this wonderful game with many success elements of some of the best games online.

However please consider serious gamers point of view too when you implement these changes, we do have a life too...
                  Last edited by kruss80; 09-20-2012, 05:10 AM.

Comment

• Whatever Kruss, telling people what type of gamer they are, Qiki is on S1 and played over a month, its not a serious Game, its a browser game that you can choose to spend some money on, if your PLANNING every move before you do it, your not enjoying it really are you?

I know for sure that Qiki's character on S1 is over lvl 40. 1 extra hour a day boohoo, you dont HAVE to get those insignias... you really DONT if you feel you must have everything then it says more about you than anything else in here.

I feel sorry for people like you Kruss. Take a look around and enjoy yourself.
                    FartyMcFly - Wartune S1 - Archer
                    Shalimar - Wartune S43 - Mage

Shadowalk - League of Angels S70 - Warrior

Comment

• Originally posted by kruss80 View Post
                      Well playing this game requires your time. Your time is part of your life. Time management on when to play this game and what game events to participate affect daily life. If you do not make plans for game, i do not even consider you as a gamer at all.

Maybe you are a too "casual" player who do not really excel in any games, or give a damn about any game. As a matter of fact, you do not represent the hardcore/serious group of gamers that knows that every event and changes affect how well they do in the game.

This update will definately make casual players happy because they do not really care about how well they do in game.

But its definately a pain in the *** for the serious gamers which affect their game planning which is a balance of their real life and excel in gaming.

Currently Group Arena and Battle Ground is a "must" event for real gamers, if you do not do them you will be stuck somewhere with gears, think about it.

For a "casual player" like you, the update is like it doesn't matters as long i can play. Do you know that the changes is a pain in the *** for hardcore players to remain competitive. 1 extra hour a day to earn the same amount of reward...

To game masters: Thanks for this wonderful game with many success elements of some of the best games online.

However please consider serious gamers point of view too when you implement these changes, we do have a life too...
                      hmm this is a free browser game....I play every day and im level 45 and have half the 45 pvp gear plus 20k BR need the next rank for the amour and weapon of course but no one has that yet I dont think. I dont see the point in getting worked up about changes they happen and I do try to do my best with whatever constraints its never going to work 100% for everyone. I dont see how you say consider MY viewpoint when you dont consider everyone else the game isnt meant for you alone its for casual and serious players alike. just because U dont rank someone doesnt mean they should not be catered for.

Comment

• How about adding a different time for Battleground also? Though right now there are 2 times for Battleground but its just next to each other. My guild mates can't join this event and right now it's the only way to gain Honor thus they're bound to be 0 honor unless a new time slot is added. Try considering this too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowalk View Post
                          Whatever Kruss, telling people what type of gamer they are, Qiki is on S1 and played over a month, its not a serious Game, its a browser game that you can choose to spend some money on, if your PLANNING every move before you do it, your not enjoying it really are you?

I know for sure that Qiki's character on S1 is over lvl 40. 1 extra hour a day boohoo, you dont HAVE to get those insignias... you really DONT if you feel you must have everything then it says more about you than anything else in here.

I feel sorry for people like you Kruss. Take a look around and enjoy yourself.
                          First of all thank you for your comment.

Whether this is a serious game a not, depend on the players and not on the game itself. It does not matters if this is a browser game or one that need to download a client.(to make you feel serious about it)

By the way i do not have to get every insignias, but making the reward 1:3 now is like making people spent extra effort to get the same stuff.

The extra effort mean to join 2 arena i suppose for some. Maybe retaining 2:6 reward will be good. I am in s7 and three more lv will make me 45?

I hope that the reward from one session of group arena play will be enough for me daily to get the 45 lv set when i reach 45. If the reward is 1:3, how long do i need to get the 45 lv set. That is my concern.

Battle ground timing is also a big concern to many, so lets make some discussion here and let the game master know our feedback and concerns. Hopefully can make different tiers of player happy. Cheers

Comment

• Dont get me wrong I don't care about the arena times, I work (really) monday to friday and can't be in game that often, so i'm what you would deem a casual gamer, but this is the only online game i play with the little spare time I have.

It irks when people are selfish to the degree that they are blinded by their own agenda and feel the game must pander to them. If you know what I mean. Sure you have or may have to do twice as much for the same reward, but you're going to do it, even if your in here complaining, if you care that much about insignia distribution. You don't physically have to do everything, just enjoy the game your way. We'll enjoy the game our way.
                            FartyMcFly - Wartune S1 - Archer
                            Shalimar - Wartune S43 - Mage

Shadowalk - League of Angels S70 - Warrior

Comment

hmm this is a free browser game....I play every day and im level 45 and have half the 45 pvp gear plus 20k BR need the next rank for the amour and weapon of course but no one has that yet I dont think. I dont see the point in getting worked up about changes they happen and I do try to do my best with whatever constraints its never going to work 100% for everyone. I dont see how you say consider MY viewpoint when you dont consider everyone else the game isnt meant for you alone its for casual and serious players alike. just because U dont rank someone doesnt mean they should not be catered for.
                              Dear Qiki1 what i typed is not any personal attack, its just my personal point of view. I hope you do not get offended. I know i should not judge you, but i have already posted sorry. But i do know a group of hardcore people playing and i just wish to voice out for this group of people.

Thanks for your exchanges with me and i hope that some good information will be feedback to the game masters. What i think is that since the game has make battleground and arena so important in terms of this game. They should make better arrangement and reasonable rewards for each sessions. Thats all.

Cheers

Comment

• Qiki1 before for u say i cant do to but i do only sometime and im happy becouse so other can join then u say u have half 45 pvp and for have need min 2k honor so u partecipate at almost all battleground to now.
                                mmmmm....

Anyway the problem for us it's cant partecipate at BG and now at second arena to, so u think if dont do BG have sense continue or it's ruine? U say u think also other player i see u consider only u now u have half PVP 45 so u can do BG and second time arena and dont say so also other can join say so i can join becouse this is the true.

Comment

Working...
                                X