Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WrenBoh
    replied
    Just a thought here.. maybe you could change that battleground time to sometime during the dead time say the 5 hours between tree reset and mp / stamina reset times. It's a huge block of time or even between mp / stamina reset and the first world boss. those are 2 huge chunks of time that i think would be better suited to break up.

Leave a comment:

• moksin94
    replied
    wew.... it a good job.. but i still cant JOIN that second arena time...

i hope u can make it 1 am.. becouse the old one is 1 pm...

that only my wish only.. and dont know if it can be true

BTW i am playing EST server (s2)

and i am from Malaysia

Leave a comment:

• eraseurass
    replied
    Dafuk?? So u must spend now 2h to earn same ammount of insignias u took in 1h before? Makes sense lol, doubt that was the point of 2nd arena time request.

Leave a comment:

• Blitz_Insane
    replied
    Originally posted by OMGhardname View Post
    How about adding a different time for Battleground also? Though right now there are 2 times for Battleground but its just next to each other. My guild mates can't join this event and right now it's the only way to gain Honor thus they're bound to be 0 honor unless a new time slot is added. Try considering this too.
    Totally, I wish to join BattleGround, but it is help 4~5AM in my location and i sleep like a pig. So yeah... its imposible for me to join :P

Leave a comment:

• demonlism
    replied
    G.M, you think it's fair ? How about second battle ground from 14 PM - 15 PM.
    If so, great for those cant join 1st battle ground.
    Pls consider about it.

Leave a comment:

• Barbecue
    replied
    yes ty r2games now we can join

Leave a comment:

• grayhatter
    replied
    Actually, a lot of people wanted this change.

Now lets ask for a second battleground! Since we all love and enjoy battleground so much. haha

However, I have to agree that 3/1 insignia rewards is a bit flawed.
    While a 6/2 times 2 might be imbalanced, 3/1 still makes it imbalanced for people that work and cannot join the first one.

So the rational option would be to restore the 6/2 reward and limit it for a player to only be able to join one arena event.
    Last edited by grayhatter; 09-14-2012, 07:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R22950440
    replied
    You talk about dropping the amount of insignias was necessary to balance things out. That works 2 way you know. Not everyone can do both arenas, so you've just cut their intake by half. How is this fair to them? You should have left it the way it was, but made it so people could only enter 1 a day. (You know add a checker like the catacombs has, you can't run that anymore then the game allows and the arena could have been set up the same way)

The way it's currently done is just a big middle finger to those of us who can't make it to both. That's 3 things I can't do on here now due to their times... ( The 3rd world boss happens several hours after I go to bed, same with the battlefield, and now the 2nd arena. I think it's about time to leave this game and find something better)

Leave a comment:

• hoangdaiakk
    replied
    i think this change can make this game goes broken , nobody want this change . why dont you change the battleground time instead of arena . this maybe better

Leave a comment:

• R23220600
    replied
    oh great so everyone that doesnt have all day to be online just got big old "*edit* you"
    lovely... and still no word about fixing matching in arena so you dont end up fighting same teams 3 times in a row ?
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-14-2012, 02:03 PM. Reason: profanity

Leave a comment:

• newzombie
    replied
    I agree but I think the second battleground from 14:00 to 15:00 will better for all. Too many asian miss this event.

Leave a comment:

• OMGhardname
    replied
    How about adding a different time for Battleground also? Though right now there are 2 times for Battleground but its just next to each other. My guild mates can't join this event and right now it's the only way to gain Honor thus they're bound to be 0 honor unless a new time slot is added. Try considering this too.

Leave a comment:

• Nate.Eril
    replied
    Its well balanced tho. by 3/1 for other players whos time is not same as the server. LIKE GMT / EST

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    If we could have, we would have, but that wasn't an option we could work with at this time. However, future major updates to the game could always necessitate a change, so we'll have to wait and see.
    please dont , 3/1 win/lose is good or 4/2 would be good too :P ... easy farm on insignia will make most player can use high rank honor medallion everytime ...
    the time for this 2nd arena was good for asian

Leave a comment:

• WrenBoh
    replied
    ooh so now we are 3/1 on 3v3 but we can now compete in 4 different battleground sessions. I actually like this better.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X