Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune St. Patrick's Day Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ermm dont like our comments? then get off the forum and stop your moaning ....your sat there moaning about our moaning you eejit!! go back to whatever rock you crawled out of!!

Originally posted by R224869882 View Post
    I swear you people are so damn stupid Free to Play means a game that is free to play, Pay to win means pay to win and this is a F2PP2W game and if you haven't gotten that in the 2 years this game has been out well I don't know what to tell you you free ***** arent going to get expensive **** for free deal with it or ******* leave no one wants you hear this game would be a lot better with less stupid in it. If you want to play a fair game go play World of Warcraft but of course you prolly would be to stupid to play that too. So if you don't mine SHUT THE **** UP AND STOP BITCHING OR QUIT PLAYING!!!
    Last edited by BabyBubbz; 03-05-2014, 06:13 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

card slot

How to manage the card or discard the card when the slot is already full with the junk cards,please give me the clue

Comment

aprendes gracias

Comment

3 insignia, 2 soul crystal...really?

Comment

Originally posted by BabyBubbz View Post
            ermm dont like our comments? then get off the forum and stop your moaning ....your sat there moaning about our moaning you eejit!! go back to whatever rock you crawled out of!!
            Love how it took you over and an hour to respond to my comment, I for one was taking a nap cause the stupidity bored me. But as for crawling out of something you can crawl back up your momma's snatch and just shut the **** up cause you are boring me as well going back to take another nap.
            My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

I want to get this event but that's impossible because i am a normal player i even dream of getting apollo but that's impossible too why do the game have events for vip players only to get the good things i have played this game since it started about 2 years ago but i have never got any event grand prize why wont the game give some cool things to the normal players who have been devoted to the game doesn't they deserve some anything

Comment

Originally posted by ayman10000 View Post
                I want to get this event but that's impossible because i am a normal player i even dream of getting apollo but that's impossible too why do the game have events for vip players only to get the good things i have played this game since it started about 2 years ago but i have never got any event grand prize why wont the game give some cool things to the normal players who have been devoted to the game doesn't they deserve some anything
                haha to funny my friend...no one deservers anything in this game... you get what you pay into it, not what you put into it.

Comment

as long as they give Clovers for Soul Crystals in the upcommign SC event im sure you can get an apollo hades is just to far out of reach for a f2p player and will be till they decide to give em out. But if thier preformance is like last month well then we are just sol nothing you can do about it if you dont like it just quit playing this is a f2p game but you have the option to p2w and p2w players will and always will trump everyone else its how it is if you dont like that then play a fair game like WoW as i said earlier but people are so thick headed and cant get it threw thier skulls

Comment

U will get what u want if U clever enough to play this game even U r not put money in it..

Comment

card cool down is too long.... 5 hour ,,,,, and only get 1 attempt for that
                      seriusly events is 10 card per day how i can make it

Comment

wow nice new SYLPH!!

Comment

Originally posted by R237702978 View Post
                          card cool down is too long.... 5 hour ,,,,, and only get 1 attempt for that
                          seriusly events is 10 card per day how i can make it
                          that was I though also before, but I now understand that there are no 10 attempts per day instead the max attempts that can be stock is up to 10 only. The cooldown timer always works and every 6 hrs you restored 1 attempt so after 60 hrs of not treasure hunting, your attempts will be 10/10 and the cooldown timer will now stop. Now if do your 1 attempt out of those 10 attempts, the cooldown timer will now ran. Btw the cooldown is 6hrs and not 5hrs, just to clarify you.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

why is it that you cant get hades sylph or Apollo sylph in the forest like the other sylph

Comment

im getting tryed to read about all the ppl that think that you can get hades for free with a sol or whip event. if ppl just think back to when apollo came there where no change to get it for free with out boxes in the first event with it and if i remember right we need 1-2 events before we could get it for free with a unlimmed event. so can ppl stop up and think before why cry when the unlimmed event comes up without a event token.

Comment

y u no giv event clothing >.< boo hooo
                                ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Working...
                                X