[Promotion] Soul Crystal Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Soul Crystal Pack

Duration: 3/14 - 3/16 23:59(Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S434
    • Kabam: S1 - S74
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: Available through the next few days, slect Soul Crystal Packs will be on sale in the Shop!

Contains:

Soul Crystal x10
    Price: 49 Balens. Limit of 1000 per day.

Soul Crystal x100
    Price: 419 Balens. Limit of 100 per day.

Soul Crystal x1000
    Price: 3899 Balens. Limit of 50 per day.

and no soul crystal event??????

Comment

Emma pls show some mercy and love

Comment

Considering how many are probably in everyone's vault, since we haven't had a real sc event in ages, I don't think this is gonna get a lot of sales 8hehe*
        Name: Niasaj
        Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
        Classification: ArchMage
        Guild Leader: Alliance
        BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
        Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Emma pls i love u give us sc event

Comment

Are you people mentally re tarded like seriously, WARTUNE WAITS UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO SAY SC EVENT IF YOU HAVENT LEARNED THAT THEN QUIT YOU DOWN SYNDROME IDIOTS. You are all like dogs with a bone go sit in the corner and lick your balls and shut up and be patient DAMN!
            Last edited by R224869882; 03-15-2014, 04:54 PM.
            My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

Originally posted by R224869882 View Post
              Are you people mentally re tarded like seriously, WARTUNE WAITS UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO SAY SC EVENT IF YOU HAVENT LEARNED THAT THEN QUIT YOU DOWN SYDROME IDIOTS. You are all like dogs with a bone go sit in the corner and lick your balls and shut up and be patient DAMN!
              players like you must grow up in life!!!!

Comment

these can't be bought with bbs either?

Comment

Originally posted by DamienRL View Post
                  players like you must grow up in life!!!!
                  players like you make kids bring guns to school

Comment

Originally posted by R224869882 View Post
                    players like you make kids bring guns to school

Just mentioning light such a serious issue would make me ban you for life if I were a moderator

I really hope moderators start moderating these kinds of comments

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                      Just mentioning light such a serious issue would make me ban you for life if I were a moderator

I really hope moderators start moderating these kinds of comments
                      oh boo hoo lol go sit in your cornor and lick your balls like a good dog

Comment

if they wanted to moderate these forums they should lock every one of them so people can get info and not see the bitching

Comment

y'all need to take a chill pill (and brush up on your english language a smidge for those who cannot spell if their life even depended on it. there is a spell check ppl. use it.)

this event usually runs along side a soul crystal event or right b4 it. now we all know that soul crystal events tend to be thrown in b4 class wars. with this being said the most likely time to look for one is next week since that will be time for class wars most likely.

and by the way, spouting derogatory comments and spelling them wrong really makes you look like a moron craving attention.

oh and practice what you preach hypocrite

Comment

im disappointed. only 1.5 pages of moaning...used to be 10+ pages of moaning within minutes of such threads appearing in forums in the past. Guess all that moaning from ppl to ask others to stop moaning helped to reduce the amount XD
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Desverilstyx View Post
                              y'all need to take a chill pill (and brush up on your english language a smidge for those who cannot spell if their life even depended on it. there is a spell check ppl. use it.)

this event usually runs along side a soul crystal event or right b4 it. now we all know that soul crystal events tend to be thrown in b4 class wars. with this being said the most likely time to look for one is next week since that will be time for class wars most likely.

and by the way, spouting derogatory comments and spelling them wrong really makes you look like a moron craving attention.

oh and practice what you preach hypocrite
                              I believe you are really mad right now and need to calm down and go lick your nuts everything will be ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X