Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Socketing Rod Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some fellows don't have sockets in stock.. in my opinion this sale is the best so far .. cause in shop rod cost 185 balen and here some bonuses for same price..

Comment

Totally useless promotion for older players, but may be nice for the newcomers who are a bit impatient

Comment

They have just a bunch of canned events and they repeat them over and over. This is an old outdated useless one. Just ignore this, guys. Even new players. luckstone of any level is worthless to any player. and lvl 1-5 gem is a LEVEL 1 gem 90% of the time (rarely a level 2). So just ignore this, please. Actually, ignore ALL sales/promotions - they usually sell everything at 3x -10x price - unless it has the word "mount" in it, then inspect it more closely.
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by R250317293 View Post
          looks like i'm the only one without any lag.. that shouldn't be like that
          no im also one of the luckey ppl with no lag

Comment

Originally posted by MUCA_MACA View Post
            last info .. IN MAY
            lol is here gonna be confirmation or just no one knows it and also

Click image for larger version

Name:	1513232_504656392981584_266549764_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	1684209

Comment

Come on emma...Please give a soul crystal and whip event!!!! Where we use 5 whips for 3 items...And use 25sc for another 3 items for unlimited times of use!!!

Comment

i want to have fate stone event in next month

Comment

when was engraving soul crystals and fate stone events comes ?
                  i wish that next month

Comment

events for SC and WHIPS please GM.......

Comment

This time they add a lvl1-5 gem packs a nice addition

Comment

Working...
                      X