No announcement yet.

[Announcement] European Servers Time Change 3/30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• god forbid you don't get free stuff for a day. if you are like most people around here, they will just sit in your inventory for months waiting for some event anyway

Comment

• Hey....misters...programmers...what about PLUNDER???...omg...can there be a maintenance withouth a problem??...***...are you 15 years old?...

Comment

• Plunder...fix that also...and stop erasing posts that you don`t like...do your job and you won`t have complains

Comment

• Where is compensation for yesterday... ???

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            lol the one who get most benefit from this time thing is Asians, its good for asians
            why is that ? ... it's made to 5.30 pm and 4.00 am in my country ... n' now i can't do wb as it is working time and sleep time ... usually i do only 1 wb which is 6.30 pm

Comment

• Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
              god forbid you don't get free stuff for a day. if you are like most people around here, they will just sit in your inventory for months waiting for some event anyway
              You really are a noob! many of us want the exp that goes with the so called free stuff that none of us could do.

let me say this again because you seem clueless.
              YOU GET EXP with many of the devotions and can only do them once a day. if it doesnt reset your out millions of exp.

Comment

Working...
              X