No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 09/20/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't support the second arena time. If people can't make it they should move to a server time that lets them participate in it. I also don't support another battleground time if it means reducing the prizes and points won in them as well.

Comment

hi GM Really Ty For THis Game realy

Comment

What for activities do you mean? Didn't see a thread yet.
        Wartune S5 / Roaring Wetlands
        IGN: Feona
        Lvl 48 archer
        Leader of the guild Courage (rank 1)

Comment

I wanted to say that its my third day playing this game and its one of the most appreciated brownser games i have ever seen and played.
          Good Job Masters and GMs With your Hard Work this game will go so good and people will stay for more..Take care everyone and keep up
          The gigantic tension before the shooting of an arrow, and the total relaxation seconds later, is my way of connecting to the universe

Comment

Originally posted by daggersofhonor View Post
            I don't support the second arena time. If people can't make it they should move to a server time that lets them participate in it. I also don't support another battleground time if it means reducing the prizes and points won in them as well.
            I agree. I don't see why everyone has to be punished and do 2hrs of arena just to get the same amt as one hr. I mean you basically didn't do anything to fix the problem. You are forcing everyone to play both hrs now if they want the same amount of insignas. That kinda of an oxy moron. I highly doubt many people will partake in arena now knowing that they can't get as many insignas now or that they have to waste 2 hrs of doing it. It's bad enough that we have forced schedules for most things in the game but now you are just making another time that we are forced to do. Yes, we are forced to do these unless you don't want the good gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Racegirl View Post
              So you guys want half rewards for the battlegrounds too? How about no, it is already bad enough we have to work 2 times as hard now for our arena insignia's with this 2nd arena time, no 2nd battleground. How about a better idea, start asking for a server around your timezone instead of messing up ours.
              Woah there. I consider Arena fun and Battleground an absolute BLAST. I'm happy about the 2nd arena time just because we get to earn more insignia and have more fun doing team battles! Not really your game if you consider that "work". I mean, is it the PVE that's fun to you then?

Besides, some of us have to go to work and school/college. I can't make it to battlegrounds on Thursdays because of college. I can live with that, but it hurts my ability to stay on top of the leaderboards. Others will simply never be able to play Battlegrounds because of their time zone or demanding jobs.

I love the idea of having a 2nd arena, R2games. Racegirl, you have really offended me and shown your ignorance by trying to speak for us all when you made that post, using words like "we". It's not work for me, it's another opportunity to have fun (but I'll forgive you since you're a N00B).

Besides that point, there are already two battlegrounds guys . They're just one after another. A simple 6 - 8 hour time difference between the arenas would suffice (Be it 6 - 8 hours earlier than the current time).
              Last edited by Fluxty; 09-17-2012, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Too many benifits for Pacific gamers. I think Asian must quit this game and find some new server out. Let do the game fair for all. Thanks
                IGN: newzombie
                server: Roaring Wetlands
                Guild: Việt.Nam

Pls vote here:

Comment

There are many servers with different time zones...pick one closest to your own and if you don't know what it is...well you've got the internet. I'm really interested in seeing what the Homestead is all about! When will that be coming into play?

Comment

I have to agree, Racegirl!
                    I play on a U.S server I think and I have to accept the fact that i miss some of the boss challenges or arena fights due to work and other general RL things. To be honest, I guess I'm not hardcore enough to want to move to another server unless they do server swap? Definitely against the whole 2nd arena thing, Although you have to hand it to them, This is going to make cash player purchases go through the roof as everyone is going to be the top dog.

Comment

i wish WARTUNE CLIENT will be RELEASE VERY SOON to prevent lag and easier to play....

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxty View Post
                        Racegirl, you have really offended me and shown your ignorance by trying to speak for us all when you made that post, using words like "we". It's not work for me, it's another opportunity to have fun (but I'll forgive you since you're a N00B).
                        I only spoke for the ones that feel the same as me, don't see why you are offended by it. And insulting me show me that you are just a little kid that plays all day at home with no social life outside whatsoever, unlike others. Grow up and get a life outside games like the rest of us.

Comment

I feel the same as @racegirl... look guys so far we only have 2 new feature arena & battleground. What if R2 decided to update and give us Guild War ... lol that will be another time mess up again. As long as this time frame event can not be fixed ...this kinda complain & demanding regarding time frame will keep coming ... unless the main developer (some guy from china) made any change with the code...might as well play it or quit it

Comment

with regards to all the people that are saying something along the lines of "I dont know why i'm being punished for people not from this country complaining that a time zone on the server doesn't allow them to connect".....

Me and my partner are on S1 which was the only server available at the time, and we're australian so NON of the current servers are in our time zone whatsoever and probably never will be, why should people who've been on S1 (As an example) have to move servers and leave behind there charecter? R2 NEVER allow server swaps for characters. so that's not an option and we shouldn't have to start a new character after putting 1-2 months of effort onto original server.
                            FartyMcFly - Wartune S1 - Archer
                            Shalimar - Wartune S43 - Mage

Shadowalk - League of Angels S70 - Warrior

Comment

Add True Market i think this very2 need...about unbound bound item ?

Comment

2nd Arena time is awesome!! Finally i can go arena with my friends. The 1st one i cannot able to go because i have school in that time. Thanks a lot for 2nd time

Comment

Working...
                                X