[Announcement] 09/20/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

` yeeeeeep...thanks for 2nd time DD
    Listen up...you can pour drinks on me, you can throw food at me...you can even spit on me. I'll just laugh that stuff off. But...good reason or not...nobody hurts a friend of mine!!!!

Comment

is the bug for stuck at loading page 7 fix for this?

Comment

Server 2 Battleground Time..make it seperate..not just same time.think about others.not only the others who get the benefits of their time.make it in server 2..20:00-20:25 then 8:00-8:25..Thanks..also we hope we can make a trade now..your making so many server..but not yet totaly fixed npc.or others system.better to fix all.almost new game..got 15 server now..Thanks

Comment

Thumb up..

Comment

I think you should restrict access to BG to one time daily either morning or evening, it will help balance the fireld since all can not be on for both.

Comment

I meant to say Arena team in above post

Comment

Originally posted by Racegirl View Post
                So you guys want half rewards for the battlegrounds too? How about no, it is already bad enough we have to work 2 times as hard now for our arena insignia's with this 2nd arena time, no 2nd battleground. How about a better idea, start asking for a server around your timezone instead of messing up ours.
                I happen to be in the time zone, and I still say do something about world boss times. I miss pretty much all of events during the day because I work? Like most people in the world who work during the day... the first world boss, and arena need to be a couple hours earlier. Then I could get there before work...

Comment

making a seperate server for different time zones sounds like the best idea making it harder for the people in this time zone for those that shouldnt even be on our schedule ,your making multiple servers anyway so just tweak each servers time and post the server time on the choice page

Comment

arena is ok 1 time with us here..we not asking that twice a day i think..coz that was good time for us.. just battleground that was some problem..we sleep at that time..3-4 am... now only can catch arena 1 time only a day..coz 1 more time was ppl here in class for studen and workplace for working..just can participate when holiday or weekend

Comment

plssmake that we can move a acount from on server to anoter

Comment

Well, ****, time for maintenance, can't wait for second arena time! Thanks for all the hard work guys.

Comment

now that the 2nd arena has already come up, at the least let there be more rewards than just 3/1 win/lose.. people cant wast twice their time to get the same amount of rewards.. even if they did pleases raise the rewards, 3/1 is too less and the arena items are expensive.

Comment

true cdrudi...3 am for 2nd BG later
                            time to sleepp..lol

Comment

3AM? what particular time Zone is this?

Comment

T_________T 3/1 sad..... ((((((

Comment

Working...
                                X