Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how long does the server down?

Comment

where you have the event times i think that you should put next to it what country thats is in so thati can work out what time it would be in my country.thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by hiiiigh View Post
        where you have the event times i think that you should put next to it what country thats is in so thati can work out what time it would be in my country.thank you.
        yes please do it well be a lot easier for us.

Comment

yes please do it well be a lot easier for us.

Comment

They already give the GMT time. You just have to know the hours increase or decrease to your country cuz they are not goin to put the hour to every and each country in the world that's stupid just google "GMT TIME" and you got it.

But if that's the case, here you go: https://www.google.es/search?q=GMT+time

Originally posted by Shadowalk View Post
            People posting "just pick a server closest to you".... when the game started there was 1 server, THAT'S IT..... people who are on S1 can't move all their gear to another server, and we shouldn't have to lose everything we've built for 2 months just because you dont want to accommodate other nationalities.

Sure new people to the game should pick GMT as closer than America, but there are no Australian servers? as far as i know. nor are there plans.

MAYBE r2 should plan an australian server which least would help with the Pinoy and other asian markets. CLoser time zones but still english speaking server.

GMT is fine for Africa. 8-9 hours difference is definitely not close enough.
            BTW It's not "Australian" server. It is usually named "Oceanic" server. Because timezone of "Australia" is approx too Japan for example.
            Or maybe "Asian" server would be Ok too even when Australian kangaroos are not Asian ^_^
            Last edited by R2394961; 09-20-2012, 04:07 AM.

Comment

how long was the maintenance?

Comment

I played this game yesterday, I can really enjoy it looking foward to what else you guys will do.

Comment

can anyone tell me how soon will this finish?

Comment

they should make server for Asian Country too.. Now, our time here in Philippines is 5:00PM.

Comment

need auction... buy,sell,trade

Comment

auction hause in game-start, or no? i have many unbound items, what to do with them???

Comment

any1 know???

Comment

Originally posted by R22547864 View Post
                            auction hause in game-start, or no? i have many unbound items, what to do with them???
                            Sell them for cash.

Comment

I need second battleground time for Asian server also

Comment

Sorry 2x post, but srvs are up

Comment

Working...
                                X