No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 09/20/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it it says server unavailable? For now, I tried several times, and I can't enter. . .Its currently 5:07 pm here (GMT +8). . .and I've been trying since 3pm.

Comment

This week’s Wartune server maintenance will include the following updates:
      • Arena now holds two separate times; the first starting at 1:00 PM (Server Time) and the second starting at 7:00 PM (Server Time). Players will now receive 3 Insignia when winning and receive 1 Insignia when losing.
      • Various prices of Mystery Shop items have been slightly adjusted.
      • Level 45 PvP equipment and medallions are now available on all servers, which can be found in the Arena Shop.
      • The battleground language and user interfaces have been optimized.
      • The chat filter has been improved greatly.
      • The tutorial has been optimized.

Reminder: Please keep in mind the new weekly activities do not start until 5:00 AM Server Time. In other words, these activities will not appear in-game until 5:00 AM Server Time.
      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

What is the point asking for 2nd arena or 2nd bg?! R2 website already stated the time there where it's fair enough for everyone to chose their server according to their time. If keep on asking for the same event 2 or 3 times, why not ask R2 create more events like weekly tournament, more places for guildies to tag together killing some mobs. Where it's good for the game as all player have more chances and time to get know their guild people or friends in this game so we wont get bored fast. Not just add friend for farm.

Comment

and that spells the end of my time here. oh well it was fun while it lasted

Comment

Cannot believe how greedy developers of this game are, second arena time only means top players will use more potions/runes to dominate it and get same number of insignia. And the sad excuse for it is that 1% of lazy players that choose wrong server want it but 99% of players was against it. Thank you for not listening to community, time to look for new game, where developers listen to community and deserve my money.

Comment

Keep up the good work buddy....love this game and ive notice lotsa improvement but it doesnt mean there no more room ...but i personally and i believe the rest of us that suffers from server lagging could not help but hopefully something could be done with the mainframe for when its at its peak trouble seems to arise as in loading transition from page to page..i have no other problem other than that as u shud know i quit crystal legacy cos i find this game much more challenging and upfront..ty guys btw love it like hell put more drops like rod to mission very hard to come by lol

Comment

GM why once i start patching its still script file 5 then after that its back again to script file 1

Comment

Can there be a shop where gold can be used?

Comment

Originally posted by Racegirl View Post
                    So you guys want half rewards for the battlegrounds too? How about no, it is already bad enough we have to work 2 times as hard now for our arena insignia's with this 2nd arena time, no 2nd battleground. How about a better idea, start asking for a server around your timezone instead of messing up ours.
                    Personally I would have suggested keeping the rewards as is but maybe adding a cap to them. Maybe you can only get a max of 200 a day (on both times) that's 30-odd wins. Because as you said, working twice as hard for the same reward is making this game a bit tedious

Comment

plss help me how to fix this...3 times back at script file 5

Comment

I cant Play my Char in [S14]Serenity Lake T_T if it is in the 5th script file it will not move anymore.. i wait 2hrs but it didn't move T_T IGN: GeMini

Comment

I think this game is possible to be the best web browser game, to do that this game need to be playable for everyone around the world, A playable arena and battleground event for everyone everywhere is a must!

now lets think thoroughly, peoples already made 2 suggestion:

option 1: do the same like arena, event will held 2 times a day but only half award
                          half prize means only half the fun!
                          option 2: made new GMT time based server
                          need to restart character, if your level 35 - 40 you will cry like a baby

so both of them is not perfect answer (but no answer is perfect)
                          my suggestion :
                          how about you provide us an option to choose our time-based, means in the same server you provide 2 time based GMT and EST, then people will have to choose
                          If one already choose, he/she will stick to the time based, people that choose GMT version will play arena and battleground events in GMT and they cant participate again in EST version and vice versa.
                          That way we dont have to restart our progress/ character nor you dont need to cut the prize for arena and battleground by half.
                          The only downside is they will be less amount of peoples playing arena and battleground in the same time, they will be divided by two (not an equal divide), maybe there are more est player out there who knows, i hope someone have the answer for this.

Comment

Originally posted by R23002552 View Post
                            Cannot believe how greedy developers of this game are, second arena time only means top players will use more potions/runes to dominate it and get same number of insignia. And the sad excuse for it is that 1% of lazy players that choose wrong server want it but 99% of players was against it. Thank you for not listening to community, time to look for new game, where developers listen to community and deserve my money.
                            I think you got confused there. Most of the community wanted a second arena time. Especially people who are in the right timezone, since arena is at a time when lots of people are at work (or in school).
                            I have spoken.

Comment

Hmmm...2nd Battleground will be nice, but with one condition: U enter in first one, u can't go in second, and viceversa.
                              In the end u have to choose in which one u wana go
                              IGN: Vrabo
                              Server: [S43] Temple of Saliora
                              Guild: Elite
                              Class: Archer

Comment

How is the chat filter improved? I've played only for about an hour after the update, and already got filtered several times when no profanities were uttered. Granted, I was speaking Polish, however even in English the words that got filtered out weren't profanities at all.

The most insulting example is filtering out the word "Polak", which is simply the name of my nationality. Is my nationality a profanity now?

Edit: I still (or even more so) support the view that the profanity filter should be removed completely, as there is no possible way to fix it. I've already made an extensive post before (link) about what I think is wrong with automated chat filters (especially in a multi-lingual environment like on GMT servers), and why I believe then can't possibly work at all.
                                Last edited by arakell; 09-20-2012, 07:12 AM.
                                I have spoken.

Comment

Working...
                                X