No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 09/20/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is BG next after WB...isnt it suppose to be 2nd arena time at 19:00...is this a bug?...

Click image for larger version

Name:	BG next.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	1660633

Name:	Ima Ohw.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	1660634
    Last edited by ImaOhw; 09-20-2012, 01:03 PM.
    " Mess with the Best, Die Like the Rest"

IGN: ImaOhw
    Server: Worg Lair
    Class: Archer (Lvl 55+)
    Guild: Elite

Guides

Suggestions

Comment

• Half reward for battleground is better than no reward at all since currently it's in middle of the night...

Comment

• The Team Arena Thing , i can say its quite good because for other time zone that cant able to join 1st team arena they might catch up on the 2nd time of team arena but the problem is , decreasing the winning rewards is a bit depressing , So if possible put back the Team Arena Winning Rewards (insignia) , Other Event I cant join because in my place is still early in the morning . Very early ,

Comment

• what are light and spirit stones and what do they do can someone answer me plz..................

Comment

• please GM...wake up!!!...cud u answer our posts...please!!!

Name:	Ima Ohw.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	1660635
            " Mess with the Best, Die Like the Rest"

IGN: ImaOhw
            Server: Worg Lair
            Class: Archer (Lvl 55+)
            Guild: Elite

Guides

Suggestions

Comment

• We should be able to buy the double skills with vouchers...no?

Comment

• I'm glad to see you guys keeping this game updated!!! My favourite browser MMO so far. Sucks about downsizing the insignas but I guess it makes sense for the people who just used to farm. Keep updating the game!

Comment

• gone to WORLD boss map .. and it lags.. i cant even use my rage..

Comment

• We should be able to trade among each other.

Comment

• well im saying goodbye..only good thing for me i arena 3v3 and now with sucky low insignia income its pointless to waist so much time on game..
                      Game is awesome if you have all day everyday 18h to play and only play to progress
                      you def gave browser games alot of competition and like i said hell of a game with a lot of future if your ppl dont die from starvation from runing from event to event
                      best of luck to developers and players

Comment

• This whole lets reduce the insignia per Arena thing is completely stupid. What about those of us who can't make the second Arena? We have to suffer half insignias per day now just cause you wanna make a second Arena time? No. That is idiotic. Either go back to one Arena, or make is so it's 6/2 win/loss for both events. It was one thing if you couldn't get on for Arena before, you just couldn't make it, but for those of us who could, why are we getting punished, especially if the second one is at a time we can't make it too. Also try to do something about the BG prize chests as far as what they drop. I'm a mage, i've gotten 4 chests. Of those 4 chests, 3 were lvl 3 Patk gems. So helpful right? The last was a block gem, slightly less useless, but still overall unhelpful to my mage.

Comment

• hi guys you made a great game here so good luck

Comment

• good luck my friends

Comment

• I have seen a bunch of people ask already with no answer so far. How do we collect the new event quests? I have completed all 5 of my MP dungeons and 6 single player dungeons and have not gotten the items I should have for the quest. How do you claim the rewards?
                              Crystal Saga
                              Name: (S23)MoJoCutter
                              Server: Angel Island
                              Class: Knight
                              Level: 60 (Scion)
                              Guild: Eulogy(GuildMaster)

Wartune
                              Name: MoJoCutter
                              Server: Serpent's Den
                              Class: Archer
                              Level: 49

Yitien
                              Name: MoJoCutter
                              Server: Qianfo Hall
                              Class: Healer
                              Level 104
                              Clan: Genies (Leader)
                              Battle Rating: 230k

Comment

• question for y'all, when are you gonna fix the names on Bloodfang and ragnoch?

Comment

Working...
                                X