Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] 09/20/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] 09/20/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Hello everyone, just letting you all know that Wartune's weekly server Maintenance is moving from Tuesday mornings to Thursday mornings. As such, the weekly Maintenance for this week will be on Thursday, September 20th @ 3:00 AM Eastern, 12 Midnight for Pacific, and 7:00 AM for GMT. Maintenance is expected to take 2-3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or status updates concerning the Maintenance.

With this Maintenance, we'll be rolling out the second Arena time, getting PvP Sets added to the EDT servers missing them, as well as a few new activities. Might be more as well, this is just all I can get confirmed for now.

UPDATE: Maintenance is over, and here are the Patch Notes. Share and Enjoy.

This week’s Wartune server maintenance will include the following updates:
    • New activities and promotions!
    • Arena now holds two separate times; the first starting at 1:00 PM (Server Time) and the second starting at 7:00 PM (Server Time). Players will now receive 3 Insignia when winning and receive 1 Insignia when losing.
    • Various prices of Mystery Shop items have been slightly adjusted.
    • Level 45 PvP equipment and medallions are now available on all servers, which can be found in the Arena Shop.
    • The battleground language and user interfaces have been optimized.
    • The chat filter has been improved greatly.
    • The tutorial has been optimized.

Reminder: Please keep in mind the new weekly activities do not start until 5:00 AM Server Time. In other words, these activities will not appear in-game until 5:00 AM Server Time.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Noted! Thanks for the heads up!

Keep up the great work R2! I guess the majority is very pleased w/ the on going development plus the changes you've made - All for the betterment of the game. But you can't please them all

Great job none the less. *shakes hand*

Comment

Awesome! I'd like to see some more lvl 3 gem sets too .

P.S. Wish there was a way for me to make it to battlegrounds on Thursday afternoon as I'm in class

Comment

PLISS GM can u make 2 times batleground in server 8,cause in that server we cant play batleground cause 3 AM here.plisss replay

Comment

YEAH pls add 2nd time for battleground....in my country battleground on 4am(GMT+8) and am playing on Forest of doom(GMT)...

Comment

I'm on for the Second Battleground time on S7-Serpent'S Den because my time doesn't allow me to participate (it's 3 AM here ).

Comment

Another bad news for GMT player if the 2nd arena hold at 7-8 PM server time mean 2-3AM at GMT+8 ... and you can only get half reward 3/1 win/lose after 20th sept patch update...might as well put the gun in our head and shot us before we turn into zombiezZz coz we have to keep living as nocturnal..lol

Comment

So you guys want half rewards for the battlegrounds too? How about no, it is already bad enough we have to work 2 times as hard now for our arena insignia's with this 2nd arena time, no 2nd battleground. How about a better idea, start asking for a server around your timezone instead of messing up ours.

Comment

yeah..make battleground twice a day too.. we hard to participate..its 3 or 4 am here in asia..pls consider us too..

Comment

arena is ok 1 time with us here..we not asking that twice a day i think..coz that was good time for us.. just battleground that was some problem..we sleep at that time..3-4 am... now only can catch arena 1 time only a day..coz 1 more time was ppl here in class for studen and workplace for working..just can participate when holiday or weekend..T_T

Comment

thurdays so like CS maintenance?? same time?
                      Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
                      IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
                      Lvl: 76
                      Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
                      Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
                      IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
                      LvL: 40

Comment

extend the event for battleground.. im only at 1k honor xD!!
                        Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
                        IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
                        Lvl: 76
                        Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
                        Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
                        IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
                        LvL: 40

Comment

i have to admit that Wartune is a great game
                          it is the only browser game of it's kind that got me into it
                          the only thing i would like to see changed it is the battleground
                          in my country it is 6 a.m. when it starts,which means i really can't get up at that time
                          if it would be 2 times per day it would be great
                          once between 20:00-21:00 and the other at 8:00-9:00
                          the rest of the settings are great
                          keep up the good work

Comment

i wish there is 2nd battle grounds

Comment

I'm all for a second battle grounds too...but please don't cut the rewards in half like with the new arena...honestly think that keeping the rewards the same, but making it so a player can only go to one a day would be better. Also a lot more fair for the people who can make only one of them. If a player makes both, that will make give them an advantage over those who can only make one of the events in a day. Just a thought...

Comment

Working...
                              X