No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 09/20/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMO 2nd arena timing was a good ides, but the way it came out , now making it almost impossible to complete arena set ,
    >_< ***! logic is this , to do double the effort get the same reward , !! oh no , it's even less!!!! cause if we loose ohh we get just 1 insig , *** do we do with 70-80 insig , that we get when we get all wins!!! , sword needs 900 , means more than 10 days for 1 item ("-_-) {who gives a **** to do that** , 2nd arena times about 1:30am in asia, wow nice , means strain our eyes to get the other half playing 1 more hour contineously , really devs what **** is this , it was already way too tough to get those sets
    battle ground is just after it, not even 30min break , What does that mean, we don't have time to sleep!!!!!!
    devs we are competing here, this type of system is really humiliating !!!!!
    The game is still awesome , it's only the system that's ruining it, and will ruin the game in very near future!!

Comment

• they dont care kyubi they will keep complaining and co mplaining till they get what they want and the game becomes unplayable and theyll leave and not give a damn, f this everyone start telling the devs to change arena back americans stand up for america if u want server times in your country ask the gms for a server on your time, QUIT RUINING OUR GAME U SELFISH ******

Comment

• My game won't load now, any suggestions on what I need to download to fix it?

Comment

• sounds good .....
          i think why we should have a 5v5 duel? and i think it will be great and classic battle ever.. -ziQxâ„¢

Comment

• why not make a guild war every week...

Comment

• Hey pls remove this News and event in the CLOCK . I cant see the timer damn, only the event i can see but the clock is covered with this News and event... LOL dont put clock if u want to cover it with news and latest either, LOL. wat a patch..

Comment

• Hey why did u cover the clock with this lates patch notes,, now the clock is useless pls get rid of this,, i cant see the countdown only the next event

Comment

• second time battleground please for all server ^ ^

Comment

• hi r2 i dont know if you can help me but i did not get my free itams for hitting level 20 and level 30 i only got the first and that is when i put the redeemed code

Comment

• arena now too mush boring we almost play 1 arena and we take all the live to colloect ins rly bad news

Comment

• I Think the arena should have level sets so least everyone can enjoy it without contentiously being set up against guys 10-20 levels apart (example like hat they have for battle ground)

Comment

• plz make the battleground 2 tym's a day! tnx

Comment

• for those whining about the time of things....try another server. say like a Europe server. the us east and west servers are for american in those areas or for ppl that CHOSE to play on those servers because the events are happening later in the night when they are off work or what not.

Comment

• i wish their was a way to trade items between players. that would make the game even better. i feel like thats the only thing the game is missing

Comment

• hi can i give suggestion for the battleground..
                                we asian cannot join the battleground since the time is past midnight in our time (GMT+7)
                                can you make twice battleground per day..?

Juniper
                                Forest of Doom

Comment

Working...
                                X