Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Server Launches 4/6 - 4/12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Server Launches 4/6 - 4/12

For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this weekday:

On Monday the 7th of April at 9:00 AM PDT, we'll be releasing Unearthly Grave, a West Coast Server.

On Wednesday the 9th of April at 5:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing Realm of Oron, a European Server.

On Friday the 11th of April at 12:00 PM EDT, we'll be releasing Fallen City, an East Coast Server.

You can check out all the activities and promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.

Stay tuned for our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!

Thank you R2 for the new servers.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

many ppl are crying for server merge while more servers are being released funny not thinking that those new servers will be crying for server merge too

well the more servers , the more laag , the more lag , the more whine

enjoy guys.. let us see the new fresh pockets that are awaiting to be emptied

Comment

stop releasing new servers and fix your current ones

Comment

Gimme More Server R2. I'm Waiting for S1000
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            +1!!! that was funny as ***
            I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
            Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
            Fighting til' the wars won!
            (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
            Name:CyanPile
            Class:Archer
            Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

M'kay. Seriously, I can understand where they're coming from by launching new servers. Really, I can. But could they at least CONSIDER (Yep. I wrote that in capitals. Sue me.) merging servers that are either desperate for a sever merge, or for those that are requesting 'em.
              To Willow:
              Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Here is just a thought, maybe you should fix the ones you have first before you open up new ones. Like the lag, the glitches. Ever thought about that one first? Fix what is wrong first before creating new things or servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
                  M'kay. Seriously, I can understand where they're coming from by launching new servers. Really, I can. But could they at least CONSIDER (Yep. I wrote that in capitals. Sue me.) merging servers that are either desperate for a sever merge, or for those that are requesting 'em.
                  dont u understand that all this game wants is your wallet .... the more server , the more cash. so having fresh new juicy wallet wouldnt be a crime , would it

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                    whats gonna be next ? that there is gonna be 5k$ on the line for the first character on 500th server

Comment

hey What the hell is with that gem event now anyone who missed it are just weak uselees characters and the people who did get it are sittinng on 80-160k brs... *** r2 either roll this **** back or give every one enough soul crystal for lvl 80 and whips for azure dragon... ~ sincerly a guy who got passed by a lvl 42 with azure dragon
                      -Haru

Comment

hey hey hey... Merge S40 Badlands to other server " Pipster's Server" ASAP @!@

Comment

Read the post in my signature if you're planning to load balens in new server.
                          Originally posted by R2_Emma
                          For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
                          On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.
                          Yay! Finally a NEW Oceanic server!

Originally posted by R2_Emma
                          A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)
                          33 days with no events to lessen disadvantages. PLS HELP US, Post Here

Comment

ty new server

Comment

Originally posted by MusFox View Post
                              ty new server
                              the more new sever , the more cash milked , .....the more cash milked , the more jelous whiners on the forum

so this is just doesnt bother 7 road does it??

Comment

Working...
                              X