• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahahhahahahahahaha

Comment

thank you for european server

Comment

I don't see the logic behind the comments New Server = More cash for R2. Surely it is New Player = More cash for R2.

The fact that most of the recent server merges have been to the newer servers seems to indicate there aren't millions of new players. Logic would therefore dictate that without new servers new players would populate older servers. New players joining older servers might then be expected to spend more to catch up with older players. Just a thought!!!
        Jherek
        Guild Master TheCore

Comment

Its New server=New Player=more cash for R2
          Last edited by hero75; 04-09-2014, 10:45 AM. Reason: write error

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry53 View Post
            I don't see the logic behind the comments New Server = More cash for R2. Surely it is New Player = More cash for R2.

The fact that most of the recent server merges have been to the newer servers seems to indicate there aren't millions of new players. Logic would therefore dictate that without new servers new players would populate older servers. New players joining older servers might then be expected to spend more to catch up with older players. Just a thought!!!
            true thought ,, there are few new players in new server ,,others are old moderate cashers who couldnt catch up with heavy cashers and new players just join old servers or ask for help in the forum before taking action so the thinking is the more server ,, the morre moderate casher fools emptying wallet for couple of weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
              many ppl are crying for server merge while more servers are being released funny not thinking that those new servers will be crying for server merge too

well the more servers , the more laag , the more lag , the more whine

enjoy guys.. let us see the new fresh pockets that are awaiting to be emptied
              Um.. Maybe not so much fresh pockets. Half my guild have alts on a newer server - one which recently got merged only a few weeks after launch. Guessing things were not going well on that one.

In addition to that - got a lot of former guildies who have quit the server I'm on and moved onto other servers out of boredom. Not that I quite understand why they'd do that. Yes, it's a long, dull, repetitious road to go from level 60 - 80. Getting your 60 gear takes a minimum of 4 months if you're not at least a VIP and are flush with Kyanite. But to throw away all the progress they've already made getting to level 60 is silly - especially if you're starting over from scratch on another server. Makes no sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                dont u understand that all this game wants is your wallet .... the more server , the more cash. so having fresh new juicy wallet wouldnt be a crime , would it
                Except it's not all fresh meat, er.. wallets.. As I said in my previous post - there are a lot of players from older servers moving to play on newer servers.

Comment

its been a week now since i can get on to my server can you tell me why ty

Comment

Working...
                  X