No announcement yet.

Oceanic Servers Emergency Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you serious .. what are they doing now loading every profile 1 by 1 and removing stuff.

a rollback shouldn't take 8 to 10 hours
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
      Sorry for the update here guys, but maintenance is now expected to be an additional 4 hours, original post updated. (so 8-10 now total)
      Guys wud u rather have the server back up early with errors due to the rollback, or down for longer to make sure the rollback is done correctly with minimal errors.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
        3. Rollback for something where they lose money, if someone loses an item, by getting DC in their fabulous servers, eg. Multiplayer Dungeon, and the chest doesn't appear, then it's our pc cookies / cache problem, what a ridiculous answer
        Nice brooo,., keep this up,.,

Comment

8-10 hours of a roll back? i guess they have to sort out ppl with balen recharge issue...losing balen in this roll back will cause them a lawsuit

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
            Guys wud u rather have the server back up early with errors due to the rollback, or down for longer to make sure the rollback is done correctly with minimal errors.
            I'd rather the devs tested stuff before it goes live.

Comment

So what time will servers be back up ? 12am or 12pm ... I don't understand how only Oceanic servers can be affected . Also those compensation rewards are not a sufficient compensation for shutting down servers for that long.

Comment

Originally posted by Mod-Michael View Post
                Due to the Gem Synthesize Event bug, all WT GMT+8 servers will have an emergency maintanence.
                which begins at 2014-04-07 05:25 GMT+8.
                The servers will be rolled back to 2014-04-07 00:00 GMT+8.
                We are sorry for the inconvenience we may have caused and there will be compensations, please keep an eye on it

The Maintenance is expected to last 8 to 10 hours.

Compensation: Gold*500,000 Daru*500,000 Soul Crystal*150 Lv.1-Lv.5 Gem Box*1 Mount Whip*50

What about the the astrals I raised mine using 50 million gold from my mails & the gems event I did i.e. I made upto lvl 7 gems all that gold i loose for your above compensation. U should fire your staff who did this rather than making us loose all we did yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by R26642179 View Post
                  hey i made my apollos armor legend after that time so nice way of screwing my *** over... fantastic inconvenience

I agree with Punk. U people gonna screw us for the mistakes of your people

Comment

Like nubito issue. My team did spire and tok nm after reset.. . don't mind losing the reward but pls give us back the EXP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by akdaga View Post
                      What about the the astrals I raised mine using 50 million gold from my mails & the gems event I did i.e. I made upto lvl 7 gems all that gold i loose for your above compensation. U should fire your staff who did this rather than making us loose all we did yesterday
                      Wait a minute .. does this mean all we did yesterday (6th of April) will be removed ?? If so that is ********

Comment

Originally posted by pandez View Post
                        Wait a minute .. does this mean all we did yesterday (6th of April) will be removed ?? If so that is ********
                        What do you mean? didn't you see you were getting 500k gold/daru for compensation?

Comment

Only from 00:00 till server down all event will be erased...

Comment

Originally posted by pandez View Post
                            Gonna take a guess at this, not sure, but here goes, what ever u did from TOA reset 00:00, until when the servers where shut down - this is the period u will loose.

Comment

R2 team always did mistake.... and then MT... damn

Comment

Please tell me with this roll back maintenance I will able to get back those balens that I *over-click* on upgrading stable while using your so-called bugged event's whips .

Comment

Working...
                                X