No announcement yet.

Oceanic Servers Emergency Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it seems there was a bug on the redeem button, you can redeem the reward unlimited hence there are now so many players with soul engraving lvl 80 and lvl 8 stables...
    this is the reason for the roll back....8-10 hours? guess it's waaaay many ppl getting it.

Comment

I finished my circuit quest for the first week of the new server at 2 - 3 am of 07/04/2013. So, If you roll back to 0:00 of 07/04/2013, I'll loose all of my reward. I wasted my last sleep. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
        Gonna take a guess at this, not sure, but here goes, what ever u did from TOA reset 00:00, until when the servers where shut down - this is the period u will loose.
        Yes that makes sense .

The other load of ♥ is that we will also miss out on the first WB of the day .. can we get another 500g/daru compensation for that R2 ???? ... seriously what ****
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-06-2014, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Even the golds that we used to make gems for the gems events & the gems used to synthesize all is lost what about that

Comment

Interesting, what is the bug about?
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

just sad Compensation: Gold * 500,000 * 500,000 Daru Soul Crystal * 150 Lv.1-Lv.5 Gem Box * 1 Mount Whip * 50

Comment

So how many hours till servers are back up from now ??

Comment

i got more than gold in compensation in WB this morning. cuz MT i just got 500K gold?? W*T*F
                  Damn MT fix all that errors and Lag.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Interesting, what is the bug about?
                    bug on redeem button...complete one event quest, you can redeem the reward unlimited.

Comment

Originally posted by BarataYuda View Post
                      bug on redeem button...complete one event quest, you can redeem the reward unlimited.
                      That's funny
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                        3. Rollback for something where they lose money, if someone loses an item, by getting DC in their fabulous servers, eg. Multiplayer Dungeon, and the chest doesn't appear, then it's our pc cookies / cache problem, what a ridiculous answer[
                        keep this up,.,
                        wee need justice,.,

Comment

While we appreciate that players were taking records of those who they feel are/were abusing the bug, please do not post screenshots accusing people of wrongdoing on the forums, it will be removed. If you wish to report players for cheating, please do so in ticket form, accusations will not be allowed here.

As to what actions are being taken in this matter, it was an obvious bug that is being fixed via the roll back here, no one is going to be banned. Any player who feels that they have lost something they should have legitimately kept is welcome to open a support ticket. If you purchased balens during the time noted and do not have them available to you, if you purchased VIP or Spirit Covenant, if you spent balens and they are not returned to you, if you used an item and it doesn't appear to still be in your inventory as it did prior to the rollback time, then you are welcome to open a ticket. Feel free to ask a mod to ensure that your ticket for these items you legitimately gained or should not have lost is returned to you promptly.

Comment

PP...they will give Compensation: Gold*500,000 Daru*500,000 Soul Crystal*150 Lv.1-Lv.5 Gem Box*1 Mount Whip*50 loooool....i think it will match your loss

Comment

IGN : steelseries
                              Server : 218
                              Guild : MAFIA

loser always complain

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                                While we appreciate that players were taking records of those who they feel are/were abusing the bug, please do not post screenshots accusing people of wrongdoing on the forums, it will be removed. If you wish to report players for cheating, please do so in ticket form, accusations will not be allowed here.

As to what actions are being taken in this matter, it was an obvious bug that is being fixed via the roll back here, no one is going to be banned. Any player who feels that they have lost something they should have legitimately kept is welcome to open a support ticket. If you purchased balens during the time noted and do not have them available to you, if you purchased VIP or Spirit Covenant, if you spent balens and they are not returned to you, if you used an item and it doesn't appear to still be in your inventory as it did prior to the rollback time, then you are welcome to open a ticket. Feel free to ask a mod to ensure that your ticket for these items you legitimately gained or should not have lost is returned to you promptly.
                                Sorry to disagree ... I lost a hades sylph that I just got and my computer locked up after I took a screen shot to brag to a friend on another server ... and they said their is no record of me getting it .. even when I had a screen shot ... guess spending close to $120 wasn't enough ... so my experience is they are money hungry and even with screen shots it don't do no good .......... ok partially done complaining now

Comment

Working...
                                X