Level : lvl70
    Guild : Dymension

Comment

compensation is lame

Comment

about the event bugs, please be restored

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
          While we appreciate that players were taking records of those who they feel are/were abusing the bug, please do not post screenshots accusing people of wrongdoing on the forums, it will be removed. If you wish to report players for cheating, please do so in ticket form, accusations will not be allowed here.[emphasis mine]
          Seeing as I believe you're referring to my post, as it's gone (no mail either? Really? Ah well), clearly you missed the context of the whole post. I'll enunciate; some are complaining about the roll-back, particularly in the sense of [wanting to]believe the event was working as intended. My post clearly demonstrated that such a belief was not founded in any realm of logical thinking or rationality. How this (I believed) very obvious point was misinterpreted or misconstrued is beyond me. I posted pictures of non-cashers having extremely high soul engraving levels and mount stats that could not possibly have been obtained without the help of an unintended feature/element in the game. This was obvious.

I wasn't calling anyone out or claiming they were cheaters or malicious or anything of the sort. If I was aiming to do that, I'd have used pictures of players with far more impressive stats. I picked pictures of players that demonstrated a dramatic different between what is typically associated with non-casher stats and the very high levels of stats that are typically associated with mega cashers, or whales if you will.

Nonetheless, I'll amend.
          Last edited by White.pt; 04-06-2014, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gar26101 View Post
            Sorry to disagree ... I lost a hades sylph that I just got and my computer locked up after I took a screen shot to brag to a friend on another server ... and they said their is no record of me getting it .. even when I had a screen shot ... guess spending close to $120 wasn't enough ... so my experience is they are money hungry and even with screen shots it don't do no good .......... ok partially done complaining now
            Good try. I give you a 5/10.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

might as well update to new patch coz the MT is too long to be only doing a rollback
              IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

Compansation ROFL and dying ..:
                00:00 till 5:00 when they wake up amd then 10+ hours .. my city produce gold 15 x 50k .. fun
                balen for scroll waisted not to speak of the million + on gold making them gems ..
                the gems .. made during will they be deassembled .. into the gems put into the ones *gained* by their mistake
                the missed battleground tankbettle world boss arena event witch fall in the whatever they do .. and the pvp lost in case ????????

then the 15:00 gametime missed should be replaid as it causes mental damg ..

Comment

Originally posted by R26211131 View Post
                  might as well update to new patch coz the MT is too long to be only doing a rollback
                  We could speculate.

I'll start: The lengthy maintenance is a cover to secretly add little illuminati triangles randomly around Cloud City for an Easter Scavenger Hunt!!

As per my previous post, amended.

DISCLAIMER: I am not accusing any of the below players or any players on oceanic servers as being cheaters or malicious in any way. I am not saying that these players exploited any loopholes or circumvented any rules to create their characters to the point they are shown below. The below images show merely my conjecture on a possible outcome of the broken event.

If there is a problem with the posting of the pictures, please just edit them out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	183.5 KB
ID:	1685191

Name:	Screenshot_2m.jpg
Size:	193.7 KB
ID:	1685192

Name:	Screenshot_3m.jpg
Size:	177.5 KB
ID:	1685193

Name:	Screenshot_5m.jpg
Size:	186.9 KB
ID:	1685194

Name:	Screenshot_6m.jpg
Size:	120.8 KB
ID:	1685195

Name:	Screenshot_7m.jpg
Size:	174.7 KB
ID:	1685196

Name:	Screenshot_8m.jpg
Size:	180.7 KB
ID:	1685197

Comment

think i m pretty much ****...made around 14 lvl 8 gems after event including my gems....dunno how they gonna fix that now

Comment

where my character and my compensation

Comment

If they care about their players and for the good of the game, they wouldn't encountered so much problems with every patch.

This is because their head is in the wrong place. All they think about is making money, thus every released patch is full of bugs and require an extra patch to patch the patch.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Please ban every single person who abused this bug, in violation of the TOS, this is blatant cheating which calls for permanent ban. They can't possibly believe they can claim an unlimited time for making 1 gem of each level.

Comment

Dear Mod / G.M

So for those innocent ppl like me or nubito who did Tok / spire / MPD or whatever dailies after reset , will we get back our attempts if you gonna roll back ? if we really file ticket.

I need answer, pls let me know. if u need prove, i can provide screenshot of my team at lobby waiting with server time

Rgds,

Comment

Originally posted by MuiMuiZai View Post
                              Dear Mod / G.M

So for those innocent ppl like me or nubito who did Tok / spire / MPD or whatever dailies after reset , will we get back our attempts if you gonna roll back ? if we really file ticket.

I need answer, pls let me know. if u need prove, i can provide screenshot of my team at lobby waiting with server time

Rgds,
                              Do you take screenshots everyday before you start your MPDs?
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by MuiMuiZai View Post
                                Dear Mod / G.M

Definition of rollback, is that those attempts will be returned without filing a ticket.

I'm more concerned about losing catacombs attempts and/or sylph arena attempts because event reset and/or sylph reset didn't happen (not worth a ticket, I can roll with whatever happens).

Also, the weekly sylph arena awards are caught in the rollback so I predict they're gone for the whole week. Again, not worth a ticket.

Comment

Working...
                                X