Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Class Wars Return April 24th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Class Wars Return April 24th!

Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s Tenth Class War on April 24th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune_classwar.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	1748484

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!

Aye after all ther is the class war

class war is w8ting for reallly balenors not for commners
    and one more thing where is 80 to 90 campaings we r missing only 80 mps release but campaings?

Comment

I hope I'm available for this one
      S404 Jade River
      Wiseman
      Founder of Fairy Tail
      View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

Nice. Thanks alot Emma

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! in 24th day i cant do it

Comment

CW

OMFG they announce 1 week earlier !! and why 24 ?
            Should be on 17th

Comment

is there anyone who is gonna make a thread about who is gonna be top in his/her timezone? coz last couple of months were full of suprises

PS never won a wager in whole game lol sux
              Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-15-2014, 08:57 AM.

Comment

not this week? thats odd. why the delay?

Comment

Come on guys, you need to learn from what depend when we will have CW! CW are at EVERY THIRD week on Thursday! Third whole week! Even if 1st day of month its at Tuesday that week doesnt count!

Next month CW will be at 22nd May!
                  BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                    Come on guys, you need to learn from what depend when we will have CW! CW are at EVERY THIRD week on Thursday! Third whole week! Even if 1st day of month its at Tuesday that week doesnt count!
                    except that this isn't true. october 2013 started on a tuesday like this month and cw was on the 17th. see here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....n-October-17th!

Comment

really on 24th.. damn you r2 i have only time this 17th.. ..l..

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post

Next month CW will be at 22nd May!
                        Your wrong look at calendar of october 2013 is same as arpil of 2014 and in october 2013 it was held on the 17th and 19th not 24th and 26th!!!!!!

So Class Wars is 1 week late this month!!!

*edit* sorry didn't look gooed enough there is already a reaction about this lol

Comment

Originally posted by TWall View Post
                          except that this isn't true. october 2013 started on a tuesday like this month and cw was on the 17th. see here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....n-October-17th!
                          always complaints...I understand some of complaints but this is just childish imo, this week or next week, what makes difference? now u have one more week to prepare yourself so please at least have some decency to argue about smth that really sux....

Comment

I think you will find it has been delayed a week due to Easter

Comment

Originally posted by jonastx View Post
                              always complaints...I understand some of complaints but this is just childish imo, this week or next week, what makes difference? now u have one more week to prepare yourself so please at least have some decency to argue about smth that really sux....
                              huh? what complaint? i noticed it was different from the past and asked why. it would be nice to know the pattern so that they're not always waiting on last minute announcements, and here was an announcement that ran counter to the prior established pattern. after asking why the change, i get a condescending response saying the schedule is clear and we should know it by now. person who gave the response was flat out wrong and i pointed that out. don't really care when it is, but can now conclude there is no pattern at all. its in the third or fourth week as will be determined at whim. only childish person here is you, who attacks people for no reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X