Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Downtime IRC Chat for 09/27

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Pat
    started a topic [Announcement] Wartune Downtime IRC Chat for 09/27

[Announcement] Wartune Downtime IRC Chat for 09/27

Calling all Wartune players!

From this day forward, we'd like to invite and encourage all players to join us in our IRC channel during weekly server maintenances. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

• R23240996
    replied
    My ip is block i cant log-in to the irc chat.

Leave a comment:

• ♢Emerald♢
    replied
    My BR decreases with no reason,im still on the same rank in arena but it still decrease..

Leave a comment:

• iSoSexy
    replied
    Gold Monster Ate your gold...

Server is under Maintanance.. Will be up in 2-3hrs.. Will happen each week on Thursday..

Leave a comment:

• Relion24
    replied
    Seems like no R2 staff is here at the GMT chat.. Why do you offer the chat then? No critics, just wondering.

Leave a comment:

• kevin911
    replied
    no Gm in IRc chat?

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    Once again we invite players to come hangout in the IRC room while waiting for the Wartune maintenance to complete. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel.

Leave a comment:

• kevin911
    replied
    no downtime irc chat this maintenance?

Leave a comment:

• crack81391
    replied
    why is that happen?? im not doing anything that will cost gold, but automaticaly deacreasing,, PLEASE REPLY.

Leave a comment:

• crack81391
    replied
    why my gold is decreasing without any battle report, and im not using gold, why is decreasing???

Leave a comment:

• pumpprodigy
    replied
    ITT we have a GM that should have locked this thread :P

Leave a comment:

• R23557205
    replied
    how long server will down?

Leave a comment:

• teevee187
    replied
    how long???