Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/17 @ 2:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the threads are not the main problem here , the problem is they are introducing alot of new stuff and new server and bla bla bla bla
    but they never fix a damn thing about the problems that are affecting good customers and loyal players in the game.

maintainence always introduces new bugs ,, when they try to fix there is more bug and the bug is still there , u ask for help takes long to get an answer .

there are alot names for this game that i heard so far .

1. lagtune .
    2. sylphtune
    3. cashtune
    4.unfairtune.
    5.unbalancedtune

so idk what to expect anymore , sometimes its better not to raise your expectations

Comment

............oh well a few more events missed again...............never any decent compensation regardless.............they should just shut the whole ***** system down when they do anything, give us all 24 hours notice on a bullhorn and compensate nobody.....................at least we would not waste our time...............this is the 3rd downtime in a week.........

Comment

Originally posted by Platy View Post
        Magic pot? lolx those previously bought bugged items from previous magic pot event still sitting in bag , not any more from this magic pot dont wanna flood my bag with bugged items .
        better not gamble on this one lol i dont think its worth gambling this time , just think the smart way always

Comment

This compensation is in addition to the compensation offered for the treasure map thing?

So, two compensation packages and Magic Pot? Christmas in April

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
            well, maint gonna suck, i play at work when work is slow, now what am i supposed to do for 6 hours?
            How about you trie what you get paid for - Work. If i where youre boss you would get fired the minute i catch you playing at work.
            “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
            George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
            S416 - Whispering Hills
            Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by R211686983 View Post
              I can't get in to game. tried rebooting, using different browsers, logging out + logging back in. Nothing works. Just blank space where character last played should be. Have 3 accts. Same on all.
              Lol R² give me as well a nice suprise in the last played serverlist. I where a bit suprised this morning to see last playet on s57 ?? so i thought have a look and found a long since forgoten account of mine what i must have opend about 18 months ago here playet to lvl 38 and forgoten about, cause i dit to many beginner mistakes on it.
              This account have not shown in over 12 months now so funny to look back at it

P.S. still got a ton of the old runes on it
              “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
              George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
              S416 - Whispering Hills
              Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by JunGinebra View Post
                GM can you fix the lag in world boss, we suffered so lag in WORLD BOSS after the last maintenance....
                some with my servers,,

please fix and give compensation ..

Comment

awesome! Now I can get my nightshade mount
                  S404 Jade River
                  Wiseman
                  Founder of Fairy Tail
                  View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

I can't get in to game. tried rebooting, using different browsers, logging out + logging back in. Nothing works. Just blank space where character last played should be. Have 3 accts. Same on all.
                    just login with find ur server, work for me. . .

Comment

I Think you Should Update your Java! I Faced That Problem Before But It Worked Again Just Updating The Java!
                      [S417] Catesmere
                      Guild: RogueLegnd
                      IGN: Kaiser

"The Massive Power"

Comment

unicorn

The event for people who have evil unicorn synthetic or synthetic yet??

Comment

Unbelievable

I can't believe you're complaining when they're giving you mount spirits as well. Saving you 5 weeks worth of saving them up making it that much closer to getting an ice fang or even using Evil Unicorn for the upcoming Class wars. I wish I had some control over this because at this point to be spiteful to all complaining I'd remove that so people would learn to quit complaining because they didn't get something that was bugged and wasted peoples time and resources. Just because you people complaining couldn't afford the Evil Unicorn or didn't want to synth it for some reason or another, doesn't mean you should continue to complain about the fact that they compensated the people who for all purposes got screwed over by a bug/glitch.

Comment

event

I just ask!! The event for people who are already synthetic or not??

Comment

And?

Seems only fair to me since they are losing all the stats from the unicorn.

Originally posted by akdaga View Post
                              LOL , bro they have already given 300 Whips to the players who had made Evil Unicon, So its nothing better since they also gonna get this compensation bro

Comment

Question

Nothing being said about whether the new lycan mount will be available. I'll have 28 mount spirits with the comp pack, I hope I can buy that sucker after Maint

Comment

Working...
                                X