Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/17 @ 2:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great

I hope not so Long.... Thank you... Emma

Comment

Fix lags

nice to fix bugs but pls take away this lag from boss Pls make a hide others ppl button like cloud city and respect you Emma
      thx you
      Low Casher Just VIP
      S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post

[B][LIST][*]Optimized the Magic Pot - Players will be able to clearly see what rewards they'll get from the Magic Pot.[*]Adjusted the Evil Unicorn description in the Blacksmith.[*]Resolved various typographical e.

4-6 hours??

My grandma would do this for 20 minutes..........................................................

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
          Your dumb aren't you? They said the maintenance notes would post the final compensation, this is the compensation for everyone. and I know because I already got the evil unicorn mount

U r a fool aren't U ? so just keep ur mouth shut since u got the unfair 300 Whips & those 25 Mount Sprit dont just shout gud compensation just b Happy that some ILL LOGICAL MIND made this compensation (Of 300 Whips & 25 Mount Spirits) & some got this compensation

Comment

List of things that need changes/tweaks, in no particular order

Seeing as how the Suggestion & Feedback receives low traffic and little moderator recognition, I thought it right to post here.
            If any Moderator or Admin comes across this, I ask that you please leave this in General Discussion for other players to read and comment on.

After the removal of Vouchers and conversion to Bound Balens players have been displeased with the new 'free currency'. The rewards we receive daily do not reflect the conversion to bound balens in shops, resets, and opening of more rows/slots.

Opening prices of inventory slots; A new player would have to accumulate 128,500 balens to open all slots.
            See this and this post for reference. (BrandSharpWits)(Zeak42)
            Skill Reset cost; Still requires the same amount pre-release of the conversion (895).
            Morph cards; Still requires the same amount pre-release of the conversion.

Only two were correctly converted. Morph Cards and Farm Upgrade.

The release of the 2.1 and every update thereafter, players everywhere have been affected by coding errors and are not being fixed in later patches, which is the whole point of the word. This leads to stacked bugs with every major update.
            If it's listed below, it still exists.

Game enables certain Reject options; This occurs with 'Reject Invitations' and 'Reject Duel Invitation'.
            Guild Tree not appearing initially; Occurs 50% of the time and we have to exit and re-enter to click the tree.
            Contribution plants not appearing while Tree is active; This occurs sometimes, I have experienced this.
            Black screen during or after fights; World Boss, Battle Ground, Guild Battle, ... all fights in general. I know this is flash related.
            Guild Battle and Party chat; Party chat is shared with both teams. Guild A can see Guild B messages and vice versa. (HobbitCraft)
            Massive drops in frame rate; I found that this is lessened when moved away from initial spawn of Cloud City.
            Move to say, Market, and go about playing Arena, Duels, Battle Ground, WB, etc. Players, see if this helps and comment on it.
            Initially opening Market Shop does not show 'Lucky Buyers'
            Search function for finding friends; Some require the name to be case-sensitive while others don't. This is confusing players into thinking they're no longer friends. (fenrir67)
            Intercept stealing more rage than intended; Updated Timer bonus damage (50%, 100%, etc.) increases rage taken. (HitTheOtherGuy #69)
            Nulled players after completing ToK/Spire; Players are placed in Cloud City and not their respective Party room, afterwards cannot receive or see invites nor participate in Daily Events unless refreshing page. (Alinshinoby)(R226935530)
            Guild Participation List; Not correctly displaying participants, even after 'refreshing'.
            Starting Campaign Blitz then clicking the 'Close Window' or 'Log Off'; Resets Blitz timer to -00:00 and player receives no reward, yet still consumes stamina.
            Disabling Sound doesn't work as intended; Sometimes at the end of a battle the game plays a sound clip of battle cries.
            Reviving Plants while on 'My Farm'; If a person has their plants revived while they're on their farm the crops are still dead, despite having system messages.
            City Protection error when attempting to plunder; A message will pop up saying we cannot attack because of 'City Protection' which isn't active.
            Fishing with triple spear; Sometimes when using triple spear, the outer harpoons will go through fish without capturing.
            Collection of bugs/glitches from this thread that I have gathered from with post#; (Eskendal #7)(fenrir67 #25,37)

Unclear descriptions and typos in game.

Poorly translated descriptions overall; Vague and easily misinterpreted.
            Unclear Hot Events; Descriptions are poorly written out and may cause confusion. An example would be the 'Rune Refining' task.
            See this post for reference. (nodamnyes)
            Adv. Recover World BOSS; Is unclear on what qualifies for redemption. Player would have to miss both to claim reward.
            Typo on level 70 Archer ring, Sacred Prayer; The refinement state is labeled as "Strenghtr".(Tank02CA)
            Typo when consuming 'Grim Reaper' Morph Card; Says "Morp card activated successfully
            Lvl. 3 Refinement Crystal; Has no description/info. (fenrir67)
            Patch Notes; Never updated unless it's a major patch. Please update this after every maintenance to show you have corrected or acknowledged this thread.
            by MrPunkinHead

Comment

Originally posted by R211686983 View Post
              I can't get in to game. tried rebooting, using different browsers, logging out + logging back in. Nothing works. Just blank space where character last played should be. Have 3 accts. Same on all.
              if that still not working your from wartune.r2games right?? why not try using the url it self like

"wartune.r2games.com/game/play/?server=547" it will directly put you on your server i hope i help

i dont go to wartune.r2games main site just log in on r2games.com then go paste my url server right away

Comment

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 17th of April at 2:30 AM EDT, (11:30 PM PDT (Apr 16th), 7:30 AM GMT, and 2:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer or shorter. Due to some issues with the Evil Unicorn in Wartune 2.45 part I’s update last week, the following items will be given to players Lvl. 20+ as compensation:
                • Mount Spirit x5
                • Mount Training Whip x50
                • Signet Training x5
                • Skeleton Key x5

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding! Please check out Hot Events in-game to collect your compensation packs once the servers are back and keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes. Along with the above, Wartune's maintenance will include the following changes:

• Optimized the Magic Pot - Players will be able to clearly see what rewards they'll get from the Magic Pot.
                • Adjusted the Evil Unicorn description in the Blacksmith.
                • Resolved various typographical errors.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
                will got my new mount with this compensation
                Last edited by R250151037; 04-17-2014, 02:44 AM.
                Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
                Name: DarkLord
                Class:Mage
                Guild:maxgamer
                level : 72
                BR : 951996 ,still counting
                sylph :GAIA
                cash for mount only

Comment

Bloody Maintenance

Irritating

Comment

lgger and blackscren

r2 plese delete lagger and blackscreen..in world boss.arena and gb..

Comment

Omg....

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 17th of April at 2:30 AM EDT, (11:30 PM PDT (Apr 16th), 7:30 AM GMT, and 2:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer or shorter. Due to some issues with the Evil Unicorn in Wartune 2.45 part I’s update last week, the following items will be given to players Lvl. 20+ as compensation:
                      • Mount Spirit x5
                      • Mount Training Whip x50
                      • Signet Training x5
                      • Skeleton Key x5

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding! Please check out Hot Events in-game to collect your compensation packs once the servers are back and keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes. Along with the above, Wartune's maintenance will include the following changes:

• Optimized the Magic Pot - Players will be able to clearly see what rewards they'll get from the Magic Pot.
                      • Adjusted the Evil Unicorn description in the Blacksmith.
                      • Resolved various typographical errors.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
                      Why??? the evil unicorn will gone???
                      I lost Mount spirit x25 But competation only Mount spirit x5 :'(
                      need your support, guys

Comment

no compensation for screw ups again ? Where is our COMP that was promised????

Originally posted by BradyB View Post
                        Where is the 25 spirits, 300 whip compensation promised from the Bugged Unicorn thread? I have not received any such compensation, and this below is certainly not it? Will this be in addition to?

Edit: Thanks for changing description on Bugged Unicorn thread...
                        I never received 25 mount spirits or 300 whips... bad enough you didn't fix the bug on s1 when u knew about the NetherLycan being created when synthesizing Unicorn mount. Then you take away our netherlycan (some ppl still have theirs!) and still screw us out of 25 mount spirits! ***?!??!

I WANT MY STUFF BACK!!!!!

Comment

why now?

Why is maintenance always in the morning, making it almost impossible to catch up. Can't it be done at night when we are sleeping?

Comment

Originally posted by R212220539 View Post
                            i need help please i log in this morning but my caracter name doesn't appear what should i do please
                            Once the servers are back up, On the home page, click on the server list, then click your time zone (eg U.S West, Oceanic) then find your server on that list and click your server. The same thing happened to me....I hope this helps

Comment

lolo

Originally posted by R23750623 View Post
                              always like before, he only say "Thanks"
                              are u joking?? USAID 25 MOUNT SPIRIT+300 MTW for pple who get E.U.SO WHERE IS THT compensation...we dont wont ur 5 mnt spirit +50 mnt

Comment

???

So what is going on? Evil Unicon will be permanent now?
                                I wasted 25 mount souls for that **** if its not gonna be permanent give me back

Comment

Working...
                                X