Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/17 @ 2:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn the mt is too long

Comment

help please

i need help please i log in this morning but my caracter name doesn't appear what should i do please

Comment

99 little bugs in the code
        99 little bugs in the code
        Take one down, patch it around
        117 little bugs in the code

Take one down, patch it around
        183 little bugs in the code

etc

Comment

I am from S14, i didnt received any of those 300whip nor 25 mount spirit from R2 yet. how come?

Comment

No Character name on log in page

Originally posted by R212220539 View Post
            i need help please i log in this morning but my caracter name doesn't appear what should i do please
            I can't get in to game. tried rebooting, using different browsers, logging out + logging back in. Nothing works. Just blank space where character last played should be. Have 3 accts. Same on all.
            Here's a thought...

Comment

Does that mean tomorrow we'll see the magic pot ? Awesome !
              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

I also have not gotten anything back from the evil unicorn, though many say they have.

I'd rather keep it.. so silly R2, no one in their right mind would spend 25 spirits for a week mount .. to me easier to leave the mount there for us .. this just makes no sense.
                ♥Wildfire♥
                G.M. of HONOR
                lvl 80 archer
                S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

So the evil unicorn is only for 7 days?

Comment

Hope black labels from players in spawn area at world boss are removed and with it so the lag, hope spire wont be lagged after stage 7, hope tok wont be lagged that much, hope cloud city spawn area wont be lagged.. yet, so many hopes
                    Player: sunshinε
                    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

unicorn

I have not received compensation for the evil of the unicorn. I did it the first day. lycan was not, I immediately made a unicorn. posted support - there is no answer.
                      80 lvl mage 238 k br non cashers )

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                        Hope black labels from players in spawn area at world boss are removed and with it so the lag, hope spire wont be lagged after stage 7, hope tok wont be lagged that much, hope cloud city spawn area wont be lagged.. yet, so many hopes

everything soon will be blessed with the lag since so many things are getting in the game , the lag coninues plus they dont fix a thing about the lag and most threads in this forum are about nothing but lag and load issues

Comment

Originally posted by R211686983 View Post
                          I can't get in to game. tried rebooting, using different browsers, logging out + logging back in. Nothing works. Just blank space where character last played should be. Have 3 accts. Same on all.
                          choose ur server from server list

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                            everything soon will be blessed with the lag since so many things are getting in the game , the lag coninues plus they dont fix a thing about the lag and most threads in this forum are about nothing but lag and load issues

I know, I opened about 6 lag threads since the maintenance and i`m still asked if i cleared cookies/cache, refreshed bla bla bla bla, that says a lot about how much does R2 care about people who play their games.
                            Player: sunshinε
                            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                            Level: 80
                            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

9 attempts to log-in after being kicked by server. 4 got past load in page and the others froze after 2-3 presses. Please explain what is wrong with my computer if I get past your log-in page and you lose a network connection?

Comment

Magic pot? lolx those previously bought bugged items from previous magic pot event still sitting in bag , not any more from this magic pot dont wanna flood my bag with bugged items .

Comment

Working...
                                X