Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/17 @ 2:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ahbleza View Post
    Nothing being said about whether the new lycan mount will be available. I'll have 28 mount spirits with the comp pack, I hope I can buy that sucker after Maint
    Lycan mount is classwars mount

Comment

Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
      Lycan mount is classwars mount
      if u go to stables it actually says you get it from god revolution

Comment

Originally posted by kixtheboss12 View Post
        ok cool, you still get it from classwars tho.

Comment

i hope black patches at wb and gb will be fixed to its making game slow crazy...also lag at collecting area at amethyst mine I need 5 min to collect it....

Comment

Umm...

Where is the 25 spirits, 300 whip compensation promised from the Bugged Unicorn thread? I have not received any such compensation, and this below is certainly not it? Will this be in addition to?

Edit: Thanks for changing description on Bugged Unicorn thread...

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
            Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 17th of April at 2:30 AM EDT, (11:30 PM PDT (Apr 16th), 7:30 AM GMT, and 2:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer or shorter. Due to some issues with the Evil Unicorn in Wartune 2.45 part I’s update last week, the following items will be given to players Lvl. 20+ as compensation:
            • Mount Spirit x5
            • Mount Training Whip x50
            • Signet Training x5
            • Skeleton Key x5
            We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding! Please check out Hot Events in-game to collect your compensation packs once the servers are back and keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes. Along with the above, Wartune's maintenance will include the following changes:

• Optimized the Magic Pot - Players will be able to clearly see what rewards they'll get from the Magic Pot.
            • Adjusted the Evil Unicorn description in the Blacksmith.
            • Resolved various typographical errors.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
            Last edited by BradyB; 04-16-2014, 06:13 PM. Reason: Bugged Unicorn thread changed to reflect both Compensations

Comment

Originally posted by kixtheboss12 View Post
              God Revolution may also be another name for class wars, cause i haven't heard of an event from chinese servers, that goes by this name. And Tem is right, since unicorn has become a synth mount in blacksmith, would mean that Lycan would be the new class wars mount, since it gives 100+ stats :P
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Interesting, so i spend 25 mount shards and will get only 5, cuz i did it in Sunday, not in Friday... well that sux! I want all my shards!
                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                  [*]Adjusted the Evil Unicorn description in the Blacksmith.
                  What does this mean? What description of Evil Unicorn in the Blacksmith will be adjusted? Does this mean, it will go from Validity: 7 days to Permanent?
                  Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

I still never got my initial comp package for the Evil Unicorn. *sigh*

Comment

Is there any possibility of having the World prosperity turned down or off? The exp is killing us free players who have to take it slow to remain competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by tomjaksa View Post
                        Is there any possibility of having the World prosperity turned down or off? The exp is killing us free players who have to take it slow to remain competitive.
                        It just takes longer, but it can be done

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                          well, maint gonna suck, i play at work when work is slow, now what am i supposed to do for 6 hours?

Hmmmm, maybe you should do your job...lol

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
                            What does this mean? What description of Evil Unicorn in the Blacksmith will be adjusted? Does this mean, it will go from Validity: 7 days to Permanent?

Why would they do that? If people were stupid enough to waste 25 mount spirits on a mount that was only good for a week that's their fault.

Comment

it's 2:30 so there's no maintenance after all?

Comment

Really? got the time even wrong on Maintenance? Gezzz SURPRISE !!
                                ♥Wildfire♥
                                G.M. of HONOR
                                lvl 80 archer
                                S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

Working...
                                X