Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/17 @ 2:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

better to shutdown this game cause wartune team is sucks

Comment

Now that the maintenance has done, Evil Unicorn mount still 7 days and to my thought, this is still useless. 25 weeks of pvp and only given you a mount that only lasted for 7 days not to mention its only +20 all stats. Cmon r2, either make it permanent or don't give it at all. All this means we only will having it 3 times in a year.....
      Last edited by Phyxie; 04-17-2014, 05:18 AM.
      IGN : Phyxsiusâ„¢
      Class : Mage
      Server : S19 Desert Of Curses
      Guild: Warriors

(Tree / Altar Summoner, Chest Distributor and Human Resource Administrator )

Comment

Originally posted by Wildfire54 View Post
        I also have not gotten anything back from the evil unicorn, though many say they have.

I'd rather keep it.. so silly R2, no one in their right mind would spend 25 spirits for a week mount .. to me easier to leave the mount there for us .. this just makes no sense.
        I have not got back my 25 spirits or 300 whips either. I only got back 5 mount spirits and 50 whips!

I did send complaint to support case # is 86023 - If any Mod can help it would be appreciated! - Howie
        Last edited by Howie1; 04-17-2014, 05:27 AM.

Comment

So, why is the Evil Unicorn still saying expires in 7 days? Why give us a Comp Pack we cant use?

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
          Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 17th of April at 2:30 AM EDT, (11:30 PM PDT (Apr 16th), 7:30 AM GMT, and 2:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer or shorter. Due to some issues with the Evil Unicorn in Wartune 2.45 part I’s update last week, the following items will be given to players Lvl. 20+ as compensation:
          • Mount Spirit x5
          • Mount Training Whip x50
          • Signet Training x5
          • Skeleton Key x5

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding! Please check out Hot Events in-game to collect your compensation packs once the servers are back and keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes. Along with the above, Wartune's maintenance will include the following changes:

• Optimized the Magic Pot - Players will be able to clearly see what rewards they'll get from the Magic Pot.
          • Adjusted the Evil Unicorn description in the Blacksmith.
          • Resolved various typographical errors.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by IronS3 View Post
            Ticket number: 86005

Subject: Evil Unicorn validity of 7 days !

Contents:
            Dear support, it is totally unacceptable that the Evil unicorn I've (and MANY others in my server) acquired by exchanging 25 mount spirits is now being changed its validity to become 7 days only.

Firstly when you place the mount inside the game, the validity was permanent and that's why I acquired it.
            Despite you later on changed this mount's stat from being +100 to become +20, I was still OK with it since the mount is still there, and it is still usable in a way.
            So no issue.

Now you have changed the validity of it, and this mount will be gone in just a matter of days.
            Your ORIGINAL information of the mount was MISLEADING and has in a way cheated players (me) to exchanged 25 mount spirits for something that's not what it said it was. This is OUTRIGHT a FRAUD !!

As compensation, you now sent us back only 5 mount spirits. I want the other 20 mount-spirits balance back.
            You can take back the compensation pack that I've already claimed (the one that has 5 mount-spirit etc), the extra stuff like whips and all you can take back as well.

I am only asking for the 25 mount-spirits back rightfully as that's only fair. No idea who in your organisation thought about such compensation ... whoever that is shouldn't be left alone anymore in making decisions. You guys gotta make much more sense than this !
            I totally agree with you. Some on my server did get proper compensation. I did not and have written to support...
            Last edited by Howie1; 04-17-2014, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Hope this maintenance fixed lag and black labels from players in world boss, guild battles, battleground.. to be short, players from any spawn area. Also it says on maintenance description about magic pot, where is it ? Is this Houdini`s magic pot, she dissapeared ? I have a bad feeling that this maintenance wont change a thing despite all the lag threads from forum.
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

pls compensate us what u promised us. 25mountspirit and 300 whip. I still have not received them. U are making all of us who spend our hard earn mount spirit on this stupid 7 days mount angry. I just want the compensation now and by the way my permanent evil unicon will expire in 1 day. U are cheating us in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
                  pls compensate us what u promised us. 25mountspirit and 300 whip. I still have not received them. U are making all of us who spend our hard earn mount spirit on this stupid 7 days mount angry. I just want the compensation now and by the way my permanent evil unicon will expire in 1 day. U are cheating us in this game.
                  actualy that is the exact amount that it should be 1 more day exept the fact that u and me and more others should get our 25 mount spirits back

Comment

No DIFFRENT

Why in blacksmit info stil have expirates days and stil evil why no lycan?
                    u kidnng me? please you can fast fix that problem.

Comment

• I struggle to understand peoples problems with the Unicorn

It originally said it was permanent....... This was an error
                      R2 then compensates everyone who purchased it with 25 mounts and 300 whips........... If you haven't received yet send in ticket!
                      R2 do maintenance so mount is only 7 days....... as was originally intended
                      R2 issue compensation to all for their error.

The fact that it being only 7 days is a rip off is completely irrelevant. No one has lost anything that they should have had

Simples !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
                        I struggle to understand peoples problems with the Unicorn

R2 then compensates everyone who purchased it with 25 mounts and 300 whips........... If you haven't received yet send in ticket!

The fact that it being only 7 days is a rip off is completely irrelevant. No one has lost anything that they should have had

Simples !!
                        Oh really? How about the simple fact that they been messing with us first by giving to us a mount that says perm, nerfing its stats to +20 then by promising a compensation of our cards back+ 300 whips and guess what....NO compensation and a mount that expires in 1 day. Now you tell me that you wouldnt be upset...
                        Redemption

Comment

• Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post

Simples !!
                          QUESTION: does sending tickets work?
                          ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
                            QUESTION: does sending tickets work?
                            If you don't try you don't know!!

Comment

• this mount plain and simple ♥
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-17-2014, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• This is where you are wrong. Originally the mount shown was the Lycan. A lot of people bought the Lycan. It was removed and at least some people had it replaced with a PERMANENT Evil Unicorn. Then the Unicorn showed up but it was valid for only 7 days. R2 then implied, as most of us read it, that after Maintenance this morning, the Unicorn would be permanent for all players. It's still not permanent.

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post

Simples !!

Comment

Working...
                                X