X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

answer us at least

Comment

Originally posted by akdaga View Post
      Where are the Luck Pack drops its now 5 / 3 & still no packs, we want compensation 500 Luck Packs + 50 Maharas + 50 Spelcurums
      I don't want that I want a hades as compensation lmao gl on that 1 huh I know

Comment

ty for nice event:P

Comment

could this have cause me to use 21 Laurel's Pack and getting 21 evil pearls?
          also no pack drops for 200 lvl of crypt and 500 sta of solo dung

Comment

Need to start a class action law suit against R2 for ripping us off and not doin anything to fix issues

Comment

grrrrrrrrr

Comment

its dropping now apparently 5/2-5/4 meant 5/4-?/? lol.

Comment

it must dropping during 3 days!!!

Comment

watch this will be the last day they drop and we didn't get any kind of compensation what so ever. WOW is all I can say

Comment

• what happens to the kingly soul you get

Comment

• Originally posted by Robby89 View Post
                        what happens to the kingly soul you get
                        can anyone answer it?

I have 179 kingly soul, need one more to exchange with apollo seal, but since yesterday I can,t have or collect any kingly soul, opened also so many evil pearl but not a single kingly soul. 1 hour to go to exchange them, what I should do? please answer ASAP. Thank u!

Comment

• this is so mess up, i exchange my kings soul because i thought event was ending. turns out u just put in that its gonna last another 2 days?? OMG, WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE TRYING TO DO TO PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT GETS ALMOST ENOUGH AND U TEAR IT APART,, I HAD FRACKING 169 KINGS SOUL, 169 AND NOW I DONT HAVE ANY .. I WAS TRYING TO GET APOLLO

Comment

• Originally posted by R272235349 View Post
                            this is so mess up, i exchange my kings soul because i thought event was ending. turns out u just put in that its gonna last another 2 days?? OMG, WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE TRYING TO DO TO PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT GETS ALMOST ENOUGH AND U TEAR IT APART,, I HAD FRACKING 169 KINGS SOUL, 169 AND NOW I DONT HAVE ANY .. I WAS TRYING TO GET APOLLO
                            yeah wth, was the same by me, I had 179, already exchange them all with mahra but even if they give another 2 days, there is no way we can collect any king soul
                            Last edited by Skyw4lker; 05-06-2014, 04:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skyw4lker View Post
                              yeah wth, was the same by me, I had 179, already exchange them all with mahra but even if they give another 2 days, there is no way we can collect any king soul
                              This is all because they messed up with the luck packs that drop the pearls and the pearls have chance for 10 kingly souls. SO for any willing to spend 25 balens per pearl to open. They have somewhere to spend that possible kingly souls they willl get.

With that being said, it is extremely bad form, and all it would take is simple communication of which is a foriegn concept to R2. Something as simple as "we know the problem and are going to keep kingly soul going for 2 more days because of the mishap with luck packs" by devs straight into each server would help clear things up immensly. O wait, there are no devs in R2, they just lease it from someone.

Comment

Working...
                              X