Wartune Kingly Soul Events UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was fun. Bye.
    Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
      Kingly Soul - Gem Synthesizer

Duration: 4/21 – 4/23 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
      • R2Games: S1 – S452
      • Kabam: S1 – S82
      • Armor: S1 – S7

Description: Players will be rewarded for synthesizing gems into level 5-8 gems.

Rewards:
      • Level 5 Gem: Mount Training Whip x50, Soul Crystal x150, Lvl.1-5 Gem Pack x1
      • Level 6 Gem: Mount Training Whip x100, Soul Crystal x250, Lvl.1-5 Gem Pack x2
      • Level 7 Gem: Mount Training Whip x200, Soul Crystal x500, Lvl.1-5 Gem Pack x5, Kingly Soul x1
      • Level 8 Gem: Mount Training Whip x400, Soul Crystal x1000, Lvl.1-5 Gem Pack x10, Kingly Soul x1

Note: This quest has unlimited attempts.
      Here, on miniclip server, we do not have this. We have the others, but this one we don't. Is something wrong .. ?

Comment

rewards kept getting smaller... well...

Comment

how can r2 loose money if letting non casher get reward from event? if non casher get strong casher will buys more balen to beat non casher then why let non casher get reward from event too bring back the mount and soul engrave rewards by the event.

Comment

EVERYONE PLEASE go file a ticket to bring back soul and training mount engrave to get item like this one so everyone can have a chnace to get item like this not just the rich who can afford to spend 100 or 1000 of dollars here

Comment

Originally posted by fita81 View Post
              how can r2 loose money if letting non casher get reward from event? if non casher get strong casher will buys more balen to beat non casher then why let non casher get reward from event too bring back the mount and soul engrave rewards by the event.
              If non casher get strong, casher will think why should i spend $$$ to get strong when I can do it without spending $$$? End result, R2 lose money. Not all cashers are idiots who spend without thinking....
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by firempress View Post
                EVERYONE PLEASE go file a ticket to bring back soul and training mount engrave to get item like this one so everyone can have a chnace to get item like this not just the rich who can afford to spend 100 or 1000 of dollars here
                You should rephrase it to file a ticket to request them to add engrave to get rewards to the current event. Changing it back to engrave just makes ppl who have maxed soul engrave be unable to get anything at all. Then they'll all file ticket to request for events to be changed to what we have now and nothing gets solved in the end.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

i'm never recharging again, i recharge a lot for events boxes and never freaking got one event mounts or sylph, i'm tired of this ********, still stuck to my old stables

Comment

how can non cashier get strong if they only get a ride on the event it will only add few i believe once u spend here u wont let non cashier beats u.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      If non casher get strong, casher will think why should i spend $$$ to get strong when I can do it without spending $$$? End result, R2 lose money. Not all cashers are idiots who spend without thinking....
                      gotta agree with you on that one . but then non cashers get some things that casher spent tons of $ on it so cashers some times do complain but there is no point crying over spilt milk. whats done is done , u must live with it

Comment

Please do tell the chance of hades slyth in the Laurels pack ^^
                        S459
                        IGN: Tenk
                        Guild: Glory
                        BR: 1,8m+

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                          gotta agree with you on that one . but then non cashers get some things that casher spent tons of $ on it so cashers some times do complain but there is no point crying over spilt milk. whats done is done , u must live with it
                          The Point is on this event again non cashers get a maximum of 40 Mahra.
                          And dont you think by Repeating Apollo/ Hades Event R² cuts it self - the Cashers got both of them allready long ago and to the realy believe the noncasher what dit not spend in the last few events will change there mind an all of a sudden start spending ?
                          Me for certain will not spent 1 cent on this so called "Event" its nothing else then a sales promotion and got nothing to to with the term Event.
                          And you think giving non cashers a chance to get an apollo/ hades trough a real event makes them much stronger? - by far not, since a 1 star blue Hades is still much weaker then a Purpel one where you need a few 100$ to get there (or about a years time with the free mahra rate here)the br Ratio casher non casher will not change much.

But it gives non/low casher the Illusion to get somewhere - and you know Illusion is the petrol what drives the world. Without the Illusions/Dreams the soon lose all interesst on the game and quit, then cashers are on there own on a dying server and start quiting as well
                          Last edited by Wittekind; 04-21-2014, 06:58 AM.
                          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                          George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                          S416 - Whispering Hills
                          Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

MY oppinion is that all cashiers already has hades and apollo, so r2 will not gain too much money from this event, so pls make an small efort and make it easier for non cashers ppl

Comment

why so crapy events for big cashers that have everything maxed? if this continue they will be the only players left and i don't think they are more than 5% of all players that means big lose for r2 so when you make events make events for everyone not only for big cashers atleast 50% of your profits come from players that get vip and some balens

Comment

We've had fate stone-using events in the past, though not very many. I think the last one was in November. I wonder if we'll ever have another one.

Also, why is it always Mahra and Sepulcrums every month for rewards? We haven't had gem rewards in a long time either.

Comment

Working...
                                X