No announcement yet.

Wartune Kingly Soul Events UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a red astral with points and I did not get the event reward. Do I have to capture one to get the event reward?

Comment

i dont c y ppl complain about the events
      its simple
      R2 doesnt give a sh it bout non cashers or low cashers or mid cashers
      all they care about it the high cashers the ones the spends thousands of dollars on a game
      and its not going to change
      it hasnt yet so y bother complanning about it

Comment

I thought special events could not get any worse...............Once again R2 have proved me wrong. Like dmxdemon said there only interested in High cashers who will pay untold cash on this game.

Comment

this is a strategy game right? maybe its better to call it a balen strategy game
          its a good thing didnt have to spend money here..
          IGN: jrimba
          Level: 71
          Class: Archer
          Guild: Honor
          Server: 196-Manbrough Way
          Br: 150k and counting
          just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
            Kingly Soul - Astral Master

Duration: 4/21 – 4/24 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
            • R2Games: S1 – S452
            • Kabam: S1 – S82
            • Armor: S1 – S7

Description: Search high and low to capture a Red (Energine excluded) or Yellow Astral and receive fantastic rewards!

Rewards:
            • Obtain a Yellow Astral: 100,000 Gold, 4,000 Kyanite, Kingly Soul x1
            • Obtain a Red Astral: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Energine x2, Kingly Soul x3

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once.

This is a bit like The headmaster in a nursery school telling the kids "Ok i got chocolate for all, but only the one who tells me next weeks winning lottery numbers get some"
            Not enough red astrals are very rar and you get them with a very small chance but on top of it you get a prime with the 3 kingly souls!
            Why you guys cant make a Astral Event like you dit before
            catch :
            Astrals 100 get 1 soul
            Astrals 300 get 2 souls
            Astrals 500 get 3 souls

Then at least everybody got a chance to get the recompenses.
            Last edited by Wittekind; 04-28-2014, 10:26 AM.
            “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
            George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
            S416 - Whispering Hills
            Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

ghtyhfytgrrhn

Comment

why can't non-cashers just be happy that they let them play the game for free instead of complaning that they don't want to speend money but want every thing for free.
                they put on events to make money if ppl didn't spend money there would be no game it cost money to run and maintain the servers they have bills too.Just be happy that they have not put in a lvl cap for non-vip players.

Comment

lololollololololololololololololololol

Comment

i will punish many hard cor cash in pvp and bg,,,,,

Comment

so they will quit game and more balance for event

Comment

lvl cap? when they do so, game´s gonna be done... non casher gives live to this game thought cashers suport it... as a drinker do not like to drink alone, do not think chashers would like to play alone, so we all be gone and game will be done. there is a meaning for having non cashers pleyers, so you have to keep them happy too.
                        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                        Archer Linkoneusc
                        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
                          This is a bite like The headmaster in a nursery school telling the kids "Ok i got chocolate for all, but only the one who tells me next weeks winning lottery numbers get some"
                          Not enough red astrals are very rar and you get them with a very small chance but on top of it you get a prime with the 3 kingly souls!
                          Why you guys cant make a Astral Event like you dit before
                          catch :
                          Astrals 100 get 1 soul
                          Astrals 300 get 2 souls
                          Astrals 500 get 3 souls

Then at least everybody got a chance to get the recompenses.

Agree with you...we need better astral event, and MTW or SC event too. last SC event was a mess up.
                          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                          Archer Linkoneusc
                          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

When will y'all stop blaming everything on r2game? all forums say is r2 this... r2 that. Guess what? R2 is solely a server host, they do not make nor have much leverage in determining what all these events will be. Why would I say this? Because r2, gamefuse and the other hosts have identical events with very minimal variance (such as battle packs with the tank battle runes in them for r2 and not gamefuse). Wartune makes the calls on what events are distributed to the server hosts, and it is the host's job to continue running the servers and bringing in new players.

Comment

Originally posted by R259418617 View Post
                              When will y'all stop blaming everything on r2game? all forums say is r2 this... r2 that. Guess what? R2 is solely a server host, they do not make nor have much leverage in determining what all these events will be. Why would I say this? Because r2, gamefuse and the other hosts have identical events with very minimal variance (such as battle packs with the tank battle runes in them for r2 and not gamefuse). Wartune makes the calls on what events are distributed to the server hosts, and it is the host's job to continue running the servers and bringing in new players.
                              This would be true IF R2 actually got Kabam to update the server event banner, considering R2 is also the game's publisher. Some comments or complaints do not seem to get through (this is an observation, not an accusation, otherwise the word "seem" would not be in the sentence), and what the paying players are giving out money for is not exclusiveness, it should be early access. Apollo has been out for months, so logically, the cost should be lowered for these events soon. The Magic Jar event in my opinion is a disaster, new servers that have been launched since the last event of this type from what I have seen do not even get the teaser, a Magic Hammer. Clothing as rewards for these events is also something of a head scratcher, why is the chest and weapon skins more expensive than the hat, where all three give the same bonuses?

To be honest, I do not want an official answer to this particular post, just some of the points taken into consideration.

Allowing bound balens to be used to purchase most items to replace vouchers I feel was an excellent idea, however cost still needs to be revised when it comes to purchasing character inventory space, which has been brought to the attention many times (and likely in colourful terms as well before a moderator got to the post). People who want to immediately buy all available space will do so no matter what the cost, however most low or non paying players have a lot of hard choices when it comes to choosing skills, guild, and so on, I think the price for opening the first inventory pane can be lowered somewhat. Meaning by at most 10-20 balens per row, not free.
                              Last edited by ATreeTopper; 04-27-2014, 09:08 PM.
                              IGN: TreeTopper
                              Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                              Guild: ESKReborn
                              Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                              Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

*** idiot r2 again 50$ for this *** chest and no mahra>sulprum>or hades
                                *** you you r idiots you see only $$$$ and not care about ppl here you never see my $$$$ again
                                im disapointed with you all
                                Low Casher Just VIP
                                S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

Working...
                                X