Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Spirit Covenant & VIP Luxury Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Emma
    started a topic [Promotion] Spirit Covenant & VIP Luxury Pack

[Promotion] Spirit Covenant & VIP Luxury Pack

Duration: 4/23 - 4/24 23:59 (Server Time)

Severs:
    • R2Games: S1 - S453
    • Kabam: S1 - S83
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: We'll be having both a special Spirit Covenant pack and a pair of VIP Luxury Packs on sale for a limited time! Be sure to act now before these packs are gone! The packs contains the following:

Spirit Covenant Pack: Spirit Covenant x1, Mount Training Whip x20
    Price: 1299 Balens. Limit of 3 per day.

VIP Luxury Pack I:
    31-Day VIP Card x1, Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1, Extreme Stamina Potion x2
    Price: 899 Balens. Limit of 5 per day.

VIP Luxury Pack II:
    31-Day VIP Card x3, Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1, Extreme Stamina Potion x2
    Price: 2199 Balens. Limit of 2 per day.

• Telooor
    replied
    You all may know the origin of anywhere ?

Leave a comment:

• DuskB4Dawn
    replied
    Cloud City has broke the game. Quit trying to be Adventure Quest.

Leave a comment:

• Gordeck
    replied
    return it back as request or you need to put it in the shop permanent

Leave a comment:

• Spellsinger05
    replied
    Just wanted to say thank you to the folks at Wartunes. Due to your continued failure to fix the lag problem, your continued failure to address and correct problems in the game, and your seeming disregard for your customers, I will be saving lots of money that I otherwise would have spent on the game. I may keep up my VIP membership for awhile yet, but that is it for spending on this game. Not to mention the fact that most of the stuff you are selling is WAY too expensive.
    Keep up the good work, ya'll.

Leave a comment:

• Phidippides
    replied
    Would be nice to have a sale that was really a SALE.. not this garbage they usually have on here. Most of this stuff is totally useless and outrageously priced.

Leave a comment:

• TakiraNayaKi
    replied
    GM wartune try to play the game, and see the results. very Lag in all events. we really liked this game, but if it is very lag. all players will definitely leave wartune. it certainly

Leave a comment:

• TakiraNayaKi
    replied
    why now his game wartune very lag. in all events. why GM ?

Leave a comment:

• jmlacson
    replied
    i cant log in!!

Leave a comment:

• Linkoneusc
    replied
    Login problems? use Dragon Browser, a Chrome based browser... i had the same problem and with Dragon Browser i could finaly enter and lag got a lil better.

Shame i can´t use this promo... not even a Low lvl spender, lol.. but those 3 VIP cards are good.
    Last edited by Linkoneusc; 04-23-2014, 06:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xToadx
    replied
    would love to be buying these things plus so much more.

but until the log in issue not to mention the endless other issues are resolved ill be playing for free and making point of laughing at people still paying to play this broken game.

Sad really as this game has potential to be the best out there. Just poor management will kill it.

Leave a comment:

• rainfort3
    replied
    The vip packs are good
    How about a spirit convenant x 1 w/o whips for 899 balens like the one before

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    Months ago, spirit convenant pack was simply a spirit covenant for 999 balens. I bought it then. Since that, R2games loses 1000 balen from my part (any from many others) with the above offer. Since there are no good whip events, I don't need whips, thanks.
    Also there was no real recharge event since like 5 months, so I'm not buying balens either.

So how about this:
    1.) Make a decent recharge event for 100-300 USD.
    2.) Sell spirit covenant for 999.

Right now, I'm happy with just buying lord of time. Don't really need the rest.

Leave a comment:

• Wittekind
    replied
    I would have bought the packs without hesitation if i could see R² makes some Effort with events for no and low cashers.
    But in regard of the last few Months Events as the call this Cash Promotions it a clear NO I WILL NOT RENEW MY VIP

Leave a comment:

• mrevilmojo
    replied
    i need the vip as well however cant log into damn game so what is the point

Leave a comment:

Working...
X