No announcement yet.

Class Wars – Modifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So i had 700 crystals, bet 800 balens and now i have 750 crystals, HAHA good another rip off from r2, thiefs, liers, even told me i will have 1500 crystals, and what? they delete crystals i have and give me same much as i had befor even thou i bet? W T F lets sue them, they cant just make up rules and say one and do other.
    Last edited by LoveFool; 04-27-2014, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• I won 648 crystals from CW battle points. I bet total 1352 crystals (648 from winnings + 704 purchased). Even in worst case scenario I expected to have original 648 + half of 704. enough for one mount.
      instead, after lost wager, i got 676 crystals on my glory shop account.

they stole the winnings, the havent gave what the wager said (lost wagers get 100% back) and i totally wasted 704 balens for the wager as now its no use at glory shop. just **** inside.

R2, fix this and send all of us deceived players what your game told us we would get !!!
      in my case 1000 glory shop crystals total.

fix this FAST !!!

Comment

• i put 5000 and i got 2500 and also my 594 crytal disappear whatta hell is that you said %100 i got half and also my own 594 crsytal disappear what are you doing guys. are you serious or you making joke for us whatta hell is that.

Comment

• I had 1500 cristals (590 from preliminaries and rest of them balens) and now i have 750...spent almost 1k balens for 150 cristals..

Comment

• r2 you need to do something for all of us that bet on the cw expecting to get our bet back if we lost .. you guys advertised that we would but infact we all got half back ...not as many people would of bet if they knew they would get half back ... now there is alot of angry players out there .. do not ignore us .. it wont go away .. so step up and own up .. admit you were wrong and fix this mess please.... ty

Comment

• GMs, please fix the glory crystals rewards issue. Before the finals, the betting system clearly stated a losing 600 crystal bet will receive 600 crystals back. Now we are being rewarded with half that (300 on a 600 bet). Please fix this.

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                After confirming with the devs, I'm sorry to announce the 50% return to a losing wager is correct.
                While we appreciate the feedback it doesn't help those who had already placed the bets based on the information provided in game which was false and misleading. In particular this information was clearly changed from previous months where it was stated 50% which means the devs have actually changed the information, its not just something left over from an earlier patch that wasn't corrected. It may not have been deliberate, it may be they cut and past some info from the old system in the early days of class wars where u did get 100% return. Either way the info provided was misleading and the fact that no mention was made of the changes to class wars betting in the class wars mods post didn't help. I know guys who placed bets not even realising that their glory crystals were now being used in the bet bcs no information on the changes was provided.

That said there is nothing the mods can do about it as they get little or no info from the devs and the little info they do get is usually to late to help much. The mods try their best but they are getting shafted just as much as the rest of us

I'm just glad I won my bets this month so I don't have to deal with this ****

Comment

• do people even know what a wager is? why would they give a 100% of youre wager back if you lost? even if they gave a wrong description people should think for themselfs.

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                    After confirming with the devs, I'm sorry to announce the 50% return to a losing wager is correct.
                    There is only 1 Question to you. Why you do you not ask the "Dev's not worth the name" before wagers where placed, since the Question of 50% or 100% where well in the forum here before we placed wagers?????????????,
                    “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                    George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                    S416 - Whispering Hills
                    Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• Originally posted by Allysaria View Post
                      do people even know what a wager is? why would they give a 100% of youre wager back if you lost? even if they gave a wrong description people should think for themselfs.
                      If i go in a Shop what got an outside advertisement saying 99% of from a certain Merchandise i but it in my chariot buy by credit card and find out at home the charged me 50% of the original price i will be 5 minutes later at the office of my laywer and sue them for fraud.
                      And i bet you i am going to win since the publicity s there and binding to the shop Owners the can not come with the excuse its a spelling mistake.
                      Its not up to me to really think its impossible to sell stuff 99% of (even if my natural logic tells me ) but to the adverdiser to but the correct amount in his advertisement.
                      There in every country clear Laws about false advertisement. And what R² done here is clear Fraud and could be examined by a lawyer! Since the got there servers in the USA people could even start group legal proceedings and make a lawsuit against R²!
                      “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                      George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                      S416 - Whispering Hills
                      Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
                        If i go in a Shop what got an outside advertisement saying 99% of from a certain Merchandise i but it in my chariot buy by credit card and find out at home the charged me 50% of the original price i will be 5 minutes later at the office of my laywer and sue them for fraud.
                        And i bet you i am going to win since the publicity s there and binding to the shop Owners the can not come with the excuse its a spelling mistake.
                        Its not up to me to really think its impossible to sell stuff 99% of (even if my natural logic tells me ) but to the adverdiser to but the correct amount in his advertisement.
                        There in every country clear Laws about false advertisement. And what R² done here is clear Fraud and could be examined by a lawyer! Since the got there servers in the USA people could even start group legal proceedings and make a lawsuit against R²!
                        Agree with u, this is totally clear Cryber Fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allysaria View Post
                          do people even know what a wager is? why would they give a 100% of youre wager back if you lost? even if they gave a wrong description people should think for themselfs.
                          Do you know what fraud is? It doesn't matter why they would give back 100% of your wager if you lost. They advertised that they would, and not following through with what they advertised is illegal.

Comment

• i cant find the other thread bout this bug wager thing..seem like it already been deleted by r2..

Comment

• less than 48hour for the cw shop the end..i haven spent my glory yet..still waiting n hoping r2 will compensate glory for the stupidity that they do to us..spent 2.3k balen along wit my 702 prem glory crystal on wager..waging lose n return back only 1150..

Comment

• that only half from what it say on the description saying that it is 100%..

Comment

Working...
                                X