No announcement yet.

Class Wars – Modifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice modifications. It can make players enjoy more.

Comment

• this isnt true, i was late for cw and i'm lvl 54 got my 1st 6 matches against lvl 63 or higher based on templars level, and the 15/15 match was the only 1 i could win vs someone with lvl 40 angels. so if my points was 0, then 135, then 270, why were all these fights against people that probably had lots of points. CW needs a 10-15 level difference. 50s shouldnt ever have to fight 80s

Comment

• Originally posted by Magestica01 View Post
        this isnt true, i was late for cw and i'm lvl 54 got my 1st 6 matches against lvl 63 or higher based on templars level, and the 15/15 match was the only 1 i could win vs someone with lvl 40 angels. so if my points was 0, then 135, then 270, why were all these fights against people that probably had lots of points. CW needs a 10-15 level difference. 50s shouldnt ever have to fight 80s
        No. That's what BG is for. All that system would promote is heavy cashing campers at lower levels and bump those players who are far superior.

Comment

• Nice modifications. It would be even nicer, when you end this confusing strategies on Balens/Crystal values. Last time it was called "bad spelling" that we got back only half of the crystals. Now we pay double Balens for Glory Crystals, and nowhere is stated anything about that. We figured it out the moment we placed wager. The moment, we already recharged. Many ppl checked not once, they checked twice and more ... "what about the Balen/Crystals exchange??" Happy with finding nothing else, they recharge, and then the awakening. Many feel fooled, again. We have many "big spenders" here. And I will think twice now myself, what I recharge, or if I recharge at all. I like to spend, like many others, but being fooled and ripped by misinformation or "last door" information is not helping that. We will be even more careful now ...

Guild No.1 G.M. VanDarken (S453/S456)

Comment

• hello all.

i think the same about the change from balens and crystals,and for make more money so i thing is this not the right way

satinka,server 456
            bdw,we are waiting for the regards from the servermerge lol,from the topguild and top 10 players...

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	r2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	1688542

so stupid it is .. 136k br didn't qualify and this guys here does .. thank you morons !!!!
              神KamiKaze風
              semi retired
              s422
              150k br

Comment

• hmm yea realy so when they mach you with 80 lvs all with 50k more br then you ofk you dont get to finals beter bi nob and totali DONT CASH ever good luky rhunder you can win cw ))))
                ❤PaTeNcE❤
                Even the future has an end

Comment

• Had 11 wins and 4 losses that gave me 3510 points and It should qualify me to top 100 but it didn't.
                  Other knights got same points as me on my server and qualified but I didn't that is really unfair, just because I had few points of br less than them ?

Comment

• So magic attack is also important for Knight and Archer and for Mage Pattac :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Relinq View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]89309[/ATTACH]

so stupid it is .. 136k br didn't qualify and this guys here does .. thank you morons !!!!
                      you sure? 50K made it? impossible as pre determines by same point battle, that archer can't made it to TOP 100

even 100K I think no chance, need luck

check the name carefully, or send a ticket
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• Originally posted by Relinq View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]89309[/ATTACH]

hell of luck i'd say, but is posible cuz the point matching and points-BR ranking, could be he was matched with defeatbles same points players and got the points to not being kicked out of the top 100 cuz BR, by example, if to be in the 90-100 rank you needed the point from10 kills he did 11kills and in that way he compited with the 11 kills points in BR and ended last but still had more points that the higher BR with 10 kill, yet ended in better rank cuz the poins all cuz that almost imposible luck that you are matched with defeatble players for 11 rounds, i had 71k BR with full buff (not VIP or all labs maxed) starting to camp at lvl 64 but i was matched with lvl 70+ that i could defieat 3 times, even a lvl 77 one time and i won (i think he was in a lvl rush to cash in lvl 80 or a realy bad player) i got not even close to get the top 100 of course got lots of kicked and missed the 1st round.

Im happy for that guy, is good to see someone had that luck, complaining about it wont make me enter the top 100.
                        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                        Archer Linkoneusc
                        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

• Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                          you sure? 50K made it? impossible as pre determines by same point battle, that archer can't made it to TOP 100

even 100K I think no chance, need luck

check the name carefully, or send a ticket
                          lol we are shure and yes he did get in top 100 wit 54k br ))))))))) is not a mistake
                          ❤PaTeNcE❤
                          Even the future has an end

Comment

• i really think that the system is heavily busted

i am a level 58 and these recent class wars my matching was terrible

judging my opponents level by his troops (so if troops are x level then the opponent is at least that level) my
                            matching started against a level 73, followed by level 80, then 66, 71, 65, 68 etc...i think i started with 0/6 or 1/5
                            and still i was matched with level 63+

i fought against one level 54 (troops) guy and everything else was the lowest level 63

is this really what they wanted to make with the update?

previous CW i had at least 5-6 matchings with people leveled 54-62

i just potted up and spent my scrolls for nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoopy3 View Post
                              i really think that the system is heavily busted

i am a level 58 and these recent class wars my matching was terrible

judging my opponents level by his troops (so if troops are x level then the opponent is at least that level) my
                              matching started against a level 73, followed by level 80, then 66, 71, 65, 68 etc...i think i started with 0/6 or 1/5
                              and still i was matched with level 63+

i fought against one level 54 (troops) guy and everything else was the lowest level 63

is this really what they wanted to make with the update?

previous CW i had at least 5-6 matchings with people leveled 54-62

i just potted up and spent my scrolls for nothing
                              you compete against everyone in class wars. And yes, if you expected to be a top 100 player at lvl 58, you are sadly mistaken. save your scrolls for another year and after $10-20k, you might make the top 100.

Comment

• didn't think i would get to the last 100 nor was it my goal...but just 'cos i can't expect that doesn't mean i should be put against all +7-8 levels and higher then
                                me killing my every chance to enjoy it a bit

and of course, if i get more wins i get more glory crystals which in fact is my goal

dunno what your br is but i will allow myself to guess that you don't fight for the first 15 places...it doesn't mean you should be put up
                                against the top 15 people just 'cos there is no way you'll be amongst them anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X