No announcement yet.

Class Wars – Modifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the idea of CLASS wars is to fight the best of your class which you cant do in BG. you can fight all 3 classes there so that statement is pointless. i do see the annoyance of a 58 vs an 80. just an instant loss for the 58 and no challenge for the 80. unless by some strange happenstance the 58s BR is stupidly high or the 80 is just ridiculously low. some other people have made a point that i didnt think of before. calling CW Sylph wars. because if you dont have a good sylph your dead. and sylphs have nothing to do with CW. sylphs are supposed to make up for areas that a class lacks. example for the knight, lack of healing, get an iris. R2 (or kong or whatever you are on) should drop sylphs from CW like they did with HS and make it pure class fight. not that i see that happening. i've been playing for about 1 1/2 years now and its the same issues and problems over and over and nothing gets fixed. the only reason i don't make a huge fuss about it is because i dont cash... at all. the one big thing i do complain about and i might even put money into this game is if they fixed their lag issues. and they cant tell me its on my side. i play on a west coast server while i live on the east coast. but they should not have lag like they do. i alpha and beta games quite often and this is just ridiculous. IMO its either their physical servers, their lines, or both. sorry about my rant... probably wont see me again posting i mean.

Comment

they should change it to top 16 ranked in prelims get warlords hall .. this new system is ** btw and its broken. ssore from S1 has 161k BR and got put in warriors hall yet 3 in warlords hall have under 160k BR
      Cyanide
      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
      Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
        the matching is perfect. That is not the issue. You should NOT be fighting ppl only your level. That is not the design of the event
        well i wouldnt say perfect, i had to fight my guild master 3 times from wich at 2 he had a win more then me o.o

Also to the ones complaining about the top 16 being on br, i'm pretty sure you get more glory crystals for winning warriors hall then u got before for ending 4th place...
        Last edited by TeRiMoNeRi; 04-25-2014, 03:06 AM.

Comment

I was pretty happy with it. I mean, I got some sucky matchups but hey, you gotta be able to beat the best to be the best.
          Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
          DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Nothing wrong with the new system seems totally fair based on how this game is designed. The heavy cashers n high br get the top places, Theres nothing wrong with that. Anyone who spends 1000s $$ just to get in top 16 is an idiot anyway,its not like you get something decent from class wars that warrants spending that kind of money. All you get is a place on a podium if you finish first.

Most heavy cashers have all the **** that cw offers in the glory shop. By all means spend what you want to win gb n cross guild ect and be in the top on your servers but dont cash like crazy just to win cw its a terrible event with such low rewards.
            Most players spend $2000 a month just to win 300 whips in cw lol gg people.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
              so now only base on BR for separating warlord and warrior hall? how lame it is

my BR is low, but it doesn't mean that I am weak at all, I can defeat a 160K knight

and now you totally destroyed the skill-able player in CW, high BR = skill-able?
              Hard to believe imo lol, ppl with that br has already good build and tactics, if you manage to defeat one like that means it is either afk.ing or a noob with toon that doesnt belong to him

Comment

And one thing i wanna say, it is time for top player to step away from cw lol, you have all stuff that glory shop can offer, now would be time let others obtain them.

Comment

Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
                  well i wouldnt say perfect, i had to fight my guild master 3 times from wich at 2 he had a win more then me o.o

Also to the ones complaining about the top 16 being on br, i'm pretty sure you get more glory crystals for winning warriors hall then u got before for ending 4th place...
                  is it easy to get rank 1-4 in warrior hall? and how about the one that should be qualified for TOP 16 but now you failed just because of BR?

Originally posted by jonastx View Post
                  Hard to believe imo lol, ppl with that br has already good build and tactics, if you manage to defeat one like that means it is either afk.ing or a noob with toon that doesnt belong to him
                  not kidding, if the opponent has same/similar BR as mine I win most of the time

now even 3 of the TOP 16 in warlord's hall I can defeat them, but because my BR is low so ya warrior hall >_>

why not make the warlord's hall requirement be the points as 1st priority? if same points then higher BR get the place,
                  this system should be fair to us, but not this stupid system high BR means everything
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                    is it easy to get rank 1-4 in warrior hall? and how about the one that should be qualified for TOP 16 but now you failed just because of BR?

not kidding, if the opponent has same/similar BR as mine I win most of the time

now even 3 of the TOP 16 in warlord's hall I can defeat them, but because my BR is low so ya warrior hall >_>

why not make the warlord's hall requirement be the points as 1st priority? if same points then higher BR get the place,
                    this system should be fair to us, but not this stupid system high BR means everything
                    Nah...both by points or by BR are both flawed. By points there's the issue of a lower br player beating a higher br player by luck and not skill. A few more deflects and illusion dodge can allow a lower br player to win easily. I've gotten zebq to near death twice in the past 2 CW and my hp is almost 100k less than him, he has 20%+ more patk than me, his Def is 30 - 40% more than me, he has an orange gaia maxed while I have a purple 5 star maxed only. I only needed 3 deflect to remove 3/4 of his HP while the dmg I took was only slightly above 1/2 of the deflect dmg he took since I blocked on those attacks. Both times I was just 1 skill short of killing him before being killed by his first gaia skill cast just after awakening. Quoting my own case as an example, it definitely does not reflect Zebq as a noob if he had lost to me. He's just unlucky in that round which is pretty unfair if we use pts to determine ranking for warlord/warrior hall. Using pts as a determining base just = using luck as a defining base. Luck is definitely neither good nor a fair indicator.

BR also isn't good as well due to BR including stats that are useless to one's class and doesn't take into account the outcome of the player's fights. Best way is to remove everything except the player's base stats and have them duke it out in 1 vs 1 without troops. Only then, using pts as a base to determine the rankings will be fair since cashers will still have their special mount stats to boost their abilities and only luck factor is for whether you crit the enemy or not. Aside from that, the rest is all skill on how you time the cast of which skill to win your opponents. They'd need to match opponents with similar pts and BR of course...not fair to have similar pts but a high br vs a low br...
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• cw top 100 are simply split into a few categories !!
                      1-Heavy cashers with strategy = win
                      2-Heavy cashers with no strategy =win
                      3-Moderate to heavy cashers with strategy
                      4-Moderate to heavy cashers
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------Those are the top 100

5-Light to moderate cashers with strategy ---bad luck
                      6-Slow levelers light to heavy cashers with strategy but have slow leveled ---bad luck
                      7-Light to moderate cashers -- you dont deserve to qualify
                      8-The rest of the bunch non cashers,vip players,vip n low cash,long term players with low cash.
                      That pretty much sums it all up and it certainly wont change however the new cw also now brings in a twist of fake br coming into play like a knight maxing matk in academy which does give a significant boost to br.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        Nah...both by points or by BR are both flawed. By points there's the issue of a lower br player beating a higher br player by luck and not skill. A few more deflects and illusion dodge can allow a lower br player to win easily. I've gotten zebq to near death twice in the past 2 CW and my hp is almost 100k less than him, he has 20%+ more patk than me, his Def is 30 - 40% more than me, he has an orange gaia maxed while I have a purple 5 star maxed only. I only needed 3 deflect to remove 3/4 of his HP while the dmg I took was only slightly above 1/2 of the deflect dmg he took since I blocked on those attacks. Both times I was just 1 skill short of killing him before being killed by his first gaia skill cast just after awakening. Quoting my own case as an example, it definitely does not reflect Zebq as a noob if he had lost to me. He's just unlucky in that round which is pretty unfair if we use pts to determine ranking for warlord/warrior hall. Using pts as a determining base just = using luck as a defining base. Luck is definitely neither good nor a fair indicator.

BR also isn't good as well due to BR including stats that are useless to one's class and doesn't take into account the outcome of the player's fights. Best way is to remove everything except the player's base stats and have them duke it out in 1 vs 1 without troops. Only then, using pts as a base to determine the rankings will be fair since cashers will still have their special mount stats to boost their abilities and only luck factor is for whether you crit the enemy or not. Aside from that, the rest is all skill on how you time the cast of which skill to win your opponents. They'd need to match opponents with similar pts and BR of course...not fair to have similar pts but a high br vs a low br...
                        Nonsense the very fact you choose to equip ga/illusion/deflect/crit or any other % astral is skill, if they trigger and you win is an earned win, that is where strategy plays over BR
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• I am an EU Knight and the 16th ranked player had 164.7k BR. Iapasha was close to 200k. Now EU is probably the strongest region but to have well over 164k to only get a shot at the title is freaky. Now imagine some 163k guy going 12-3 or so and being dumped into the loser final bracket. Idiotic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atombender View Post
                            I am an EU Knight and the 16th ranked player had 164.7k BR. Iapasha was close to 200k. Now EU is probably the strongest region but to have well over 164k to only get a shot at the title is freaky. Now imagine some 163k guy going 12-3 or so and being dumped into the loser final bracket. Idiotic.
                            I went 13-2 gt loser bracket lol
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• With the current system Redoga would've never even had a shot at the first CW title because he had lower BR but won because of a better strategy. In other words, skill is no defense anymore.

Imagine the next Champions League final, after 90 min. draw there will be no extra time or penalty shootout, instead the cup goes to the team with the higher overall salary.
                              Last edited by Atombender; 04-25-2014, 07:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                                I went 13-2 gt loser bracket lol
                                Same here. 13-2 and 13th spot in prelims, but only in Warriors Hall. But that is lifew, cannot get upset over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X