Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class Wars – Modifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw people asking about the wagers being returned so i screenshot the confirmation screen you get if you want to spend balens to buy the glory crystals to wager.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CW wager.png
Views:	1
Size:	553.3 KB
ID:	1685936

This to me says we will get the full amount back. So wager 5000 glory crystals and lose you get 5000 back. but win and get 100k

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzit View Post
      Where does anything say 50% - all I see is the Wager popup that shows "Losing Wagers Receive" and that amount always matches what I put in for my wager - so that is saying you will get 100% of your wager in crystals if you lose. Instead of asking people to "count on" something that is contrary to what the game clearly says in its screens, how about a Dev actually take the time to straighten this out and tell us the TRUE amount a losing wager will receive before people waste their balens!!
      I think the part they may be referring to is if you click the help button on the wager screen. I screenshot what comes up for you, Notice number 3.

Name:	wagers 2.png
Size:	206.3 KB
ID:	1685937

Comment

• Originally posted by RayGe5782 View Post
        saw people asking about the wagers being returned so i screenshot the confirmation screen you get if you want to spend balens to buy the glory crystals to wager.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83640[/ATTACH]

This to me says we will get the full amount back. So wager 5000 glory crystals and lose you get 5000 back. but win and get 100k
        So just buy them make you wager if you get them back when loosing make a new screen and post it here, then if it is as you say only then its worth to think about it and if only to get a mount!
        Otherwise i do not trust R² any more with nothing the say or writhe, and will not even try !
        Last edited by Wittekind; 04-25-2014, 04:52 PM.
        “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
        George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
        S416 - Whispering Hills
        Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• It didn't occur to me to look into the '?' to check if the full return on a losing wager was a bug or not....You would think such an important thing would be double checked when they are messing around with different things that deal with Class Wars. With that said, I bet my 675 glory crystals right after Top 100 was announced. I best not be getting half back if my wager fails.

Comment

• So skill won't worth that much in CW anymore, and all u need is just high BR to enter warlord's Hall?

Comment

• Originally posted by Agni9 View Post
              So, if someone with lower br deals as much damage as someone with a higher br.... the higher br should get the victory (considering the 3 mins and so on)??? How is that fair, you have a lower br and hit just as hard and still lose????
              I'm someone with a low BR so strategy always been my weapon and now they have taken it from me

Comment

• Originally posted by RayGe5782 View Post
                I think the part they may be referring to is if you click the help button on the wager screen. I screenshot what comes up for you, Notice number 3.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83641[/ATTACH]
                Why does it say "Digging Help?"
                Everything is to blame...
                On R2Games

Comment

• I have been following all this, i show you my result from a previous class war(the one before last, last one i finished 16th)

Name:	5th_CW.png
Size:	221.2 KB
ID:	1685946
                  Now i was 5th and won 8 games in finals only 2 players get more and only 2 players get same.
                  I am 20kbr less from people around me , i was vip lvl 8 when i did that though i am playing for over a year.
                  I consider myself moderate casher, and my vip lvl after a year prove it.
                  Now R2 considered their idiot cashers should not be touched, regardless they are good or brainless idiots as long as they payed u cant touch them.
                  All the **** i read about they pay they should be allowed to that is rubbish, it kills the competitive spirit of the game, Is not it enough for god sake the huge advantage they gain from the money they spend and still with no brain they lose they come up with that ?
                  What point to go to world cup when they tell u , Brazil, Germany Agrentina and spain for exmaple start play in semifinals and other nations can never win the cup at best they end 5th.Though nations i mentioned are skilled not payed for their skill and still is not fair.
                  We know and accept this game is pay to win, and imagine the pleasure when u beat someone spend just 10k$ than u did , but what R2 imagined is inverse, how that idiot will feel after spending such money still lose to someone who did not , now this went so far in any standard.Never seen such greed and stupidity..
                  I suggest u make a server called super duper cahser vip server and put them all in it and let us have our game away from them, cuz now they refuse even to have us as punching bags cuz well a sack rebounced and hit them in their face.

Comment

• Another reason I have not participated in CWs the last 3 events. Rewarding the big cashers and screw.ing the lower or non cashers is going to drive more and more people from the game. oh, and please remove the statues from Cloud City or rename them to read "Nya nya nya, I'm number one because I spent more than you did".

Comment

• ya by using BR ranking I even see a knight with often ~rank 30+ enter TOP 16 just because he has a high BR...-sigh-
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• Just saying i doing CW have same point (3375 with 5 lose) with 2 another mages on my server and am not get in top 100 because i have low BR than them(am sure because we all on same guild we update point everytime and we chatting after cw is end)

Comment

• are you jouk or wath ????? when i bet on wagers is seys lusing lagers resive same amaunt as i bet WAY I GET ONLY HALF ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
                          ❤PaTeNcE❤
                          Even the future has an end

Comment

• 100% glory crystals back even on losing wager sounds good to me placed my wager.
                            WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

• in okeanik serveres cw is over and we get ONLY F.............. HALF
                              ❤PaTeNcE❤
                              Even the future has an end

Comment

• I am getting Half of the Reward back. When betting it say 100% returned when Failed.

Comment

Working...
                                X