Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class Wars – Modifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please make it like arena and bg,,, with level only

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....928144#post928

go through this

Comment

Originally posted by YawnQ View Post
        your post has nothing to do with this thread
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I dont even know why to bother posting here - a top 30 position in Class-wars (now better called Sylph-wars) is and will always be only a dream of moderate -low/non cash players.
          If you not will to spend thousands of $$ then you never go there so this changing will to nothing but encourage the hardcore Cashers to spend even more - invest in the game the price of a dezent car and be sure you go top 30!
          Last edited by Wittekind; 04-24-2014, 06:57 AM.
          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
          George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
          S416 - Whispering Hills
          Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

woo reloaded just then 3 mins before gb, guees what redirct issue, ***< CMON!@#?!#@
            S459
            IGN: Tenk
            Guild: Glory
            BR: 1,8m+

Comment

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
              I dont even know why to bother posting here - a top 30 position in Class-wars (now better called Sylph-wars) is and will always be only a dream of moderate -low/non cash players.
              If you not will to spend thousands of $$ then you never go there so this changing will to nothing but encourage the hardcore Cashers to spend even more - invest in the game the price of a dezent car and be sure you go top 30!
              Im not heavy casher but still my best rank in cw has been 6th

Comment

why match at Group Arena not balance ?
                like my group all lv 40-4 vs lv 50+

name: NonaHatsune
                level: 49
                job: Mage
                server: [272] Silver Throne

Comment

VIP-only casher and got rank 14 twice

=======================================

now prove that r2 english is bad

the ranking is base on points not just BR

I asked a knight with similar BR as mine, I got 1 more win than him, I am rank 18, he is not 17, 19 or 20

btw I still hate my low BR making me at rank 18 T_T

well then it is fair for pre, I have no complaints on this
                  Last edited by kimwong; 04-24-2014, 08:28 AM.
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post

=======================================

now prove that r2 english is bad

the ranking is base on points not just BR

I asked a knight with similar BR as mine, I got 1 more win than him, I am rank 18, he is not 17, 19 or 20

btw I still hate my low BR making me at rank 18 T_T

well then it is fair for pre, I have no complaints on this
                    damn lol oceanic cw is easy if u can make 14th with 120k br lol, 120k br often doesnt even make top 100 on eu xD

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                      Guess this works only on Oceanic servers. VIP-only cashers have little chance to qualify to top100 in other time zones.

Comment

I ran a lvl 70 Crit archer w/ 80k br and never ever made top 100.....American servers to cash heavy....Guess that's what I get for being a "free" player.....99% of the events are only won by cashers....So it's a waste to even try anymore....Not fun spending every round dead in 1 shot....

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonBlade1970 View Post
                          I ran a lvl 70 Crit archer w/ 80k br and never ever made top 100.....American servers to cash heavy....Guess that's what I get for being a "free" player.....99% of the events are only won by cashers....So it's a waste to even try anymore....Not fun spending every round dead in 1 shot....
                          I am also a VIP-only casher, don't give up, next TOP 100 winner can be you!
                          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                          IGN: Kimwong
                          CLASS: Knight
                          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I am a moderate, my best finish was 16th in the February CWs so it is not impossible.
                            FinalHC
                            Kabam - S39/S6
                            (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonBlade1970 View Post
                              I made CW final twice, by luck, as a completely free player, 120k knight.
                              with that stat, your are weak, I had more br than that at level 69 and before sylph came around. it will be a miracle if you ever make it to the final

Comment

This is the biggest kick in the balls for the little guy yet!!!
                                Ive constantly performed well in CW,rank 5 being my best finish to date.
                                This all done giving away 20 - 30 even 40k br and winning most my battles.
                                Smart play i guess means nothing now,as i will never see top 16 again.
                                **** you R2 im just about done with your ****!!
                                OH PLUMS

Comment

Working...
                                X