No announcement yet.

Class Wars – Modifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oceanic, try Europe or US East/West with 120k BR...

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonBlade1970 View Post
      I ran a lvl 70 Crit archer w/ 80k br and never ever made top 100.....American servers to cash heavy....Guess that's what I get for being a "free" player.....99% of the events are only won by cashers....So it's a waste to even try anymore....Not fun spending every round dead in 1 shot....
      its called competition your 80k br is nothing

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        What a way to screw over the better built, but lower BR builds.
        campers should NEVER be given an advantage in class wars
        Archer hoarder

Comment

that should make TOK 100% impossible

Comment

Well now it's even harder for non-casher as myself....

Comment

Well.... I do hope this makes Class Wars a little better. Nothing will make it better for me (sadly), but I don't want to be stuck listening to the rest of the guild complain about "not criting" and other stuff.
              Planeswalker
              Level 64 - 45.1k BR
              Kabam Server 35- US West
              Guild: -ROMANIA-

I am unreasonably proud of my sucky BR.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                its called competition your 80k br is nothing
                Yes but it should not be competition of who is will to use his/her CC more. There is one thing i anyway never will understand - what makes people think if the cash enough the are good players. What kind of complexes the are compensating with there Credit Cards?
                “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                S416 - Whispering Hills
                Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
                  Yes but it should not be competition of who is will to use his/her CC more. There is one thing i anyway never will understand - what makes people think if the cash enough the are good players. What kind of complexes the are compensating with there Credit Cards?
                  still doesnt matter competition is driven by the player base that is what a pay to win game is about

Comment

Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
                    I am a moderate, my best finish was 16th in the February CWs so it is not impossible.
                    Moderate with 141k ? what i call moderate are the players who but in a big max of 50 $ a months but with this you dont get to 141 br -unless you play already well over 1 year.
                    And yes i could be what i call high casher (over 50$ per months) but i will never spent more then the 8$ for vip on pixel.And if everybody dit the same (ok another 10$ for some extra if you like) the game could be much better balanced and more fun, and R² would keep customers happy and staying in the game what comes to a stable flow of money for R² and more Game fun for everybody.
                    As it is - its only a fast way to fill the pockets of a few shareholders after all the make around 5-8 million$ profit every months only with this game and once the cash flow dies the close it down like others there tv.
                    “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                    S416 - Whispering Hills
                    Wittekind

Comment

still doesnt matter competition is driven by the player base that is what a pay to win game is about
                      So why the promote it not as what it really is - you said the perfect category "Pay to Win" but still promote as Free to Play.
                      Are the guilty of false publicity = Fraud ?

George Orwell

Latest Server
                      S416 - Whispering Hills
                      Wittekind

Comment

So why the promote it not as what it really is - you said the perfect category "Pay to Win" but still promote as Free to Play.
                        Just ignore spiritbombz. From what i seen in his other posts. He's in high favor of p2w. Most likely because he's rich in real life and doesn't know how the other side feels.

Comment

seriously, free to play doesnt mean free to win

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
                            Just ignore spiritbombz. From what i seen in his other posts. He's in high favor of p2w. Most likely because he's rich in real life and doesn't know how the other side feels.
                            right and your against p2w whats new. if you want to win that badly cash like the people at the top do, you just want to win without paying nothing sounds realistic to me

Comment

right and your against p2w whats new. if you want to win that badly cash like the people at the top do, you just want to win without paying nothing sounds realistic to me
                              lmao. Typical far right conservative attitude. No where in my post did I even say i was a free player. No where in my post did I say that free players should win with out paying anything. Just like far right conservatives. You like to twist words from people to make what you want to hear. My point is you are probably a very rich person in real life. So you have no clue how it is to not be able to afford much or just not be able to afford 10s of thousands of dollars but can afford a few hundred here and there. You are probably like 160k+ Br player so it's fairly easy for you to say "cash more if you want to win". I highly doubt you would be saying those words if you were on the lower end of the stick.
                              Last edited by Oblivion5; 04-24-2014, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
                                lmao. Typical far right conservative attitude. No where in my post did I even say i was a free player. No where in my post did I say that free players should win with out paying anything. Just like far right conservatives. You like to twist words from people to make what you want to hear. My point is you are probably a very rich person in real life. So you have no clue how it is to not be able to afford much or just not be able to afford 10s of thousands of dollars but can afford a few hundred here and there. You are probably like 160k+ Br player so it's fairly easy for you to say "cash more if you want to win". I highly doubt you would be saying those words if you were on the lower end of the stick.
                                your making assumptions too much but i can tell you that you are a person who wants to pay less than others that is still able to beat them. If i was on the lower end with a weaker character i pay less than somebody who pays thousands i am perfectly fine with them beating me in all aspects of the game. If your poor you wouldnt bother in caring about people who spent more than you beating you tha is to be expected. However, based off of your opinion i can tell you think otherwise and for what matters it doesnt matter what me our you think about the game if you want to be 1st pay like the rest.
                                Last edited by Spiritombz; 04-24-2014, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X