Class Wars – Modifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
    Just ignore spiritbombz. From what i seen in his other posts. He's in high favor of p2w. Most likely because he's rich in real life and doesn't know how the other side feels.
    He apparently dit not even understand what i wanted to say in the first place!
    I never said i want to win at all cost (cost not in the sense of cash) I am not poor by no means ,some call me even rich.
    But for me a game should be a pleasant way to spent your spare time and not a by cash driven competition. How about the big cash users start using there brains (if the still got some) in place of there Credit Cards.
    Some of them seems not to have understood the can never buy Respect from other people with there CC's, when i see them in the game i think to myself " look just another Id..... throw away his money " but of course i get angry sometimes at so much foolishness.
    I said in the begin i never will understand why people would spend lots of money on pixel in a game. Unless the have in RL a lot of complexes and must compensate in a game with there credit cards.
    So the use cash -and if its only to be at least in a virtual world somewhere the never come in RL, but remember all your money you but in here is gone by the wisp of R² the minute the turn of the power switch nothing will be left. Not even this Forum and all memory of you will be gone.
    So use youre brains in place of credit cards. But if you still got to much cash and dont know what to do with it i can supply you with hundreds of charitably organisations what need it to help others.
    Remember by spending it here you only make a handful anyway rich shareholders still richer.
    And yes i am against pay to win (but not because i could not effort it) and yes i got only contempt over for the cashers and never will respect them for there toon here - but maybe this is because my generation (prior *1960) still learnt to play without money.
    Last edited by Wittekind; 04-24-2014, 03:57 PM.
    “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
    George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
    S416 - Whispering Hills
    Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

not rly, its based only on br. i got 9th place in pre. they wrote "u are 9th in pre" and then i'm not in top16 coz of br. and doesnt matter that i can kill half of top16. and killed some of em in pre. i lost only 2 fights. doesnt matter r2 cheats. thats all. first time can see rules like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
        He apparently dit not even understand what i wanted to say in the first place!
        I never said i want to win at all cost (cost not in the sense of cash) I am not poor by no means ,some call me even rich.
        But for me a game should be a pleasant way to spent your spare time and not a by cash driven competition. How about the big cash users start using there brains (if the still got some) in place of there Credit Cards.
        Some of them seems not to have understood the can never buy Respect from other people with there CC's, when i see them in the game i think to myself " look just another Id..... throw away his money " but of course i get angry sometimes at so much foolishness.
        I said in the begin i never will understand why people would spend lots of money on pixel in a game. Unless the have in RL a lot of complexes and must compensate in a game with there credit cards.
        So the use cash -and if its only to be at least in a virtual world somewhere the never come in RL, but remember all your money you but in here is gone by the wisp of R² the minute the turn of the power switch nothing will be left. Not even this Forum and all memory of you will be gone.
        So use youre brains in place of credit cards. But if you still got to much cash and dont know what to do with it i can supply you with hundreds of charitably organisations what need it to help others.
        Remember by spending it here you only make a handful anyway rich shareholders still richer.
        And yes i am against pay to win (but not because i could not effort it) and yes i got only contempt over for the cashers and never will respect them for there toon here - but maybe this is because my generation (prior *1960) still learnt to play without money.
        you can still play the game on your spare time just dont expect to beat people who pay more than you and its funny how your critisizing people for spending money on this game. You can also go find yourself a new game by all means if you think this game is not suited towards the amount you have to pay in having a chance to win over others. Like i said before in a pay to win game competition is driven by the players themselves nothing you can do about that and its not about being rich or poor who seriously cares about that. The company obviously targets towards the people with money and that is how the game works and if you cant compete against others who spend money well dont compete against them.

Comment

I am very interesting why in class wars there are same mounts so many times ? its near 1 year there are same mounts, they can change them with another ones, class wars is main event in this game and everytime same rewards, change something you mostly inteligance and clever r2 programers pls.

Comment

Originally posted by kakucha View Post
            I am very interesting why in class wars there are same mounts so many times ? its near 1 year there are same mounts, they can change them with another ones, class wars is main event in this game and everytime same rewards, change something you mostly inteligance and clever r2 programers pls.
            so new people can get the mounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
              you can still play the game on your spare time just dont expect to beat people who pay more than you and its funny how your critisizing people for spending money on this game. You can also go find yourself a new game by all means if you think this game is not suited towards the amount you have to pay in having a chance to win over others. Like i said before in a pay to win game competition is driven by the players themselves nothing you can do about that and its not about being rich or poor who seriously cares about that. The company obviously targets towards the people with money and that is how the game works and if you cant compete against others who spend money well dont compete against them.
              To you ever Read what people writhe ?
              I said i am against pay to win and this i mean for all on-line browser games - i could easy effort a few 100$ a week but i do not cash out of Principe, and i play not to win over others but to pass spare time in a pleasant way and time i got in masses since i am in pension.
              I to agree the company target towards people willing to spend money but there should be a far better balance then here.
              I dont know where you from but all this talk about competition reminds me of china where the start teaching live is competition in all aspects even very early at prep school, i come from a western world where i lived competition only at my professional live not in private live.
              But one got to separate pleasure and professional live and gaming should be pleasure - not competition where only the size of your bank account is important because this i hat in Rl to much already.
              I like building the toon try different combinations etc. the fights i do not care about i even turn on permanent reject duel invitation, i dont go amethyst mine in double time only not to be harassed with duels, bg i go only the minimum needed for warrior chest and i never show any titels or mounts i got.
              So we maybe have a different point of view what gaming is about.
              What really gets me angry is to see and hear some of them hardcore cashers talk like the invented the game and everybody else is a noob.The forget buying an toon together is easy and not a personal accomplishment and shows nothing at all.Its like in sport you got to train and work your self to win and can not use your credit card to get advantages if you want to earn respect.
              Last edited by Wittekind; 04-24-2014, 05:08 PM.
              “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
              George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
              S416 - Whispering Hills
              Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
                To you ever Read what people writhe ?
                I said i am against pay to win and this i mean for all on-line browser games - i could easy effort a few 100$ a week but i do not cash out of Principe, and i play not to win over others but to pass spare time in a pleasant way and time i got in masses since i am in pension.
                I to agree the company target towards people willing to spend money but there should be a far better balance then here.
                I dont know where you from but all this talk about competition reminds me of china where the start competition even very early at school i come from a western world where i lived competition only at my professional live.
                But one got to separate pleasure and professional live and gaming should be pleasure - not competition where only the size of your bank account is important because this i hat in Rl to much already.
                I like building the toon try different combinations etc. the fights i do not care about i even turn on permanent reject duel invitation, i dont go amethyst mine in double time only not to be harassed with duels, bg i go only the minimum needed for warrior chest and i never show any titels or mounts i got.
                So we maybe have a different point of view what gaming is about.
                What really gets me angry is to see and hear some of them hardcore cashers talk like the invented the game and everybody else is a noob.The forget buying an toon together is easy and shows nothing at all.
                You did read my post yes if you did you should understand this game isnt suited for you and i am from Canada if that helps you a bit. The game is for the rich yes if you want to be the best but everybody knows that about this game and if not people will learn about it. Yes some hardcore cashers act arrogant but even people with less money invested into this game are the same. Gaming is to have fun i agree so try to have fun or maybe try to find another game like League of legends (pretty good game) where its based off skills and not money. No use in having an argument in an issue where its not needed the game from day 1 was about competition with money and not based off the players tactics or strategy. Happy gaming
                Last edited by Spiritombz; 04-24-2014, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                  Within a round, if neither player is defeated within 3 minutes the victory will go to the player who deals the most damage. If damage dealt is the same then the victory goes to the contestant with the higher battle rating.
                  So, if someone with lower br deals as much damage as someone with a higher br.... the higher br should get the victory (considering the 3 mins and so on)??? How is that fair, you have a lower br and hit just as hard and still lose????

Comment

Originally posted by GiselaGoldknight View Post
                    Well.... I do hope this makes Class Wars a little better. Nothing will make it better for me (sadly), but I don't want to be stuck listening to the rest of the guild complain about "not criting" and other stuff.
                    LOL, thank god for party chat :P

Comment

happens in oceanic server
                      those in top 16 warlord decided by BR, not by winning, not by points, but by BR
                      if u re on top 16 BR, u can even AFK and lose all matches and still be in warlord hall..
                      funny one eh? nice system u got there..

Comment

i cant log in
                        13 kinds of people you will meet in an MMORPG

1. The farmer
                        2. The expert
                        3. The millionaire
                        4. The premium player
                        5. The fighter
                        6. The underground citizen
                        7. The long-time noob
                        8. The pilot
                        9. The love birds
                        10. The hopeless romantic
                        11. The chixilog
                        12. The beggar
                        13. The scammer

Comment

cw and i cant log in
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	1685878
                          13 kinds of people you will meet in an MMORPG

1. The farmer
                          2. The expert
                          3. The millionaire
                          4. The premium player
                          5. The fighter
                          6. The underground citizen
                          7. The long-time noob
                          8. The pilot
                          9. The love birds
                          10. The hopeless romantic
                          11. The chixilog
                          12. The beggar
                          13. The scammer

Comment

Can someone confirm this for me please...

When reading the "help" for wagering on CW, it says a losing bet gives HALF the balens in crystals. HOWEVER, when looking at the "what you can get if you win" and "what you get if losing" numbers at the bottom, the number of crystals for a losing bet are the SAME as the number of balens spent.

Did this change and they have not yet fixed the help description, or is this something that is just bugged?

Name:	Screenshot (17).png
Size:	293.5 KB
ID:	1685881
                            Tigris
                            Mage
                            Kabam - 73

Comment

Originally posted by EmpressTigre View Post
                              Can someone confirm this for me please...

When reading the "help" for wagering on CW, it says a losing bet gives HALF the balens in crystals. HOWEVER, when looking at the "what you can get if you win" and "what you get if losing" numbers at the bottom, the number of crystals for a losing bet are the SAME as the number of balens spent.

Did this change and they have not yet fixed the help description, or is this something that is just bugged?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83481[/ATTACH]
                              when you click confirm it says 100% wager failures will be returned

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                                Optimized Finals
                                • Players who qualify for the Finals will be sent to either Warlord’s Hall or Warrior’s Hall based on battle rating.
                                • Warlord’s Hall: The 16 players with the highest battle rating will be sent to this hall. If the 16th and 17th contenders have the same battle rating then one will be randomly chosen to enter this hall. Each contender must battle against the other 15 contenders in Warlord’s Hall for a total of 15 rounds. Players will then be ranked based on their performance during the 15 rounds of battle.
                                • Warrior’s Hall: The 17th - 100th contenders (based on battle rating) will enter this hall. Each contender will have to fight against other contenders in Warlord’s Hall for a total of 15 rounds. Contestants will be ranked again based on victories during the 15 rounds of battle.
                                Emma, from my In-Game Email post CW Preliminaries:

"Your Class Wars performance was exemplary, you received Glory Crystal x756, and ranked 5. You qualified for Warrior’s Hall final. The Finals will be held at 26/4/2014, from 19:55 to 20:55, please be on time!"

What the?! Ranked #5 and I got dumped into the lower bracket?!

Name:	MoreBs.jpg
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	1685882

Comment

Working...
                                X